Budding using basic formula

420boogie

growing in moisture control miracle grow soil, and using schultz bloom plus plant food. yeild....tiny flowers. could be from using these product s? how well should i expect this combo to work??? i'm using 430 w hps and 4hrs/day sunlight. i will post pics soon. i stared the blm 9/01

pictures are very helpful

check out some of the beginner forums and FAQ's.

when budding your light cycle should be 12 on 12 off. only 4 hours of light isnt enough for them to grow

miracle grow soil has lots of fertilizer in it, if your leafs are yellow and brown its fertilizer burn which will ruin your yield also

you should pretty much be flushing by now and on the final week of harvest. they are probably at their maximum size

actually they jus started shootin white hairs. i'd say they got almost 3wks left. but the soil feeds for 3months this isnt good!

just got hps and 4hrs/day is sun and the other 8hrs is from hps.b4 it was only gettin daylight and 4hrs/day of direct sunlight total hrs: 730am to about430 short autumn days

The MG soil could be part of your problem. Most of the MG products are not cannabis friendly. Also moving your plant from MH light to sun and back again is likely stressing it. Keep it under the light only or sun only. MH light is not the best for flowering but it will work. Your yield will suffer some.

oh ok.

im still confused, can you get some pics up? it seems like something is wrong or im missing some info

is this an autoflowering strain?

did you start it from seed?

how long did you veg it for?

the white hairs should be visible by the end of week 1 of the bud cycle and in marble size clusters by the end of week 2.

check out the link to my grow and you can see the white hairs in the bud photos... i dont have any early ones but i list the days of budding with each pic

she went threw 2 much stress thats probably why shes takn 4evr. transplant shock, then i had outside. my friend said spray w dawn soap to keep bugs away and it fried all big leaves. this was at beginning of forcing. so she has been real slow since. but lots of crystals tons but mostly leaf...cmon buds!GROW!

dude what does cutting the pie shape out of stem do? i chekd your grow. i have crushed b4 to supercrop and the buds WERE bigger lol my friend tried schooling me sayn thats bad but i'm right lol

it was a clone in veg til it had alot of branches, maybe 2months, but slow growth due to low floro wattage (2-15w floros lol). im tryin to post pics right now.its got about 10 branches over a ft long each, stretchy...not compact at all, a bud here, bud there....and its about 2ft tall, I got 4 other clones off her i just put into bloom and one seedling into bloom dont know if its a male yet but from what i've seen people on here say of pics, the growth pattern looks male. I wonder if this strain i named ''boogie'' is sativa dominant? the leaf makes me zippity doo dahhh, i only smoked the manicured water/fan leaves. think u could tell from a pic?

I vegged my first grow under a 13 watt floro desk lamp for 10 weeks, did fine until 12/12 switch to CFL's. I'd guess your concerns are a combination of MG, Dawn, and the stress you describe. But if your budd'in, and she's still growing, all is not lost:grinjoint:

did u see my pics? yea still growin good. i will hvst 11/17. dank bud too!

ouch, that girl has been through a ton of stress. i have half a mind to call social services on you... but seriously it sounds like you are doing all you can, keep it up.

and i take that slice out so when i bend the stem over the slice closes up and heals at the bend. when i just pinch and bend the branches they were always straightening back up or browning from too much damage or a crack in the stem.

hey if you're using miracle grow you must use some dolomite lime as well.... once you add some perlite and dolomite lime (1-2 tsp/g) miracle grow soil doesnt seem that bad

thnx drojo for ph right? i think they only sell huge bags of it though. i posred pics guys please checkout

i wanted to remind everyone what my initial ?was and why i posted this thread. what can i expect from these cheap products? i will upgrade and am kinda experienced

Back
Top Bottom