InSiDeThAvOiD/Orange Kush/2008

thats interesting gradually increasing night time,and determining early sex of the plant. I think i should read about that more and see the pros and cons. thanks insidethevoid man! :) good luck with your grow !:peace:

You've definitely got a solid plan void. Cant wait to see these little ladies grow up and mature!

Alright it's now Day 23, I now have more lights plugged up and ready to use. I try to plan as best as possible I've done a lot of research and help from a friend too. No problem Katayama I really just adjusted it to more of a fall light cycle. My plants are still droopy for the time being I'll wait a few more days if nothing changes than I need to wonder what's wrong. four20friend I don't have any hot spots it doesnt cringle and I don't think I can get hot spots from the omniflect (That I know of). Here are some pics of my new light setup of 26watt CFL's.

Grow_Setup_7.JPG

I'm going to get some zip ties from work to hold the lights in better on the power strip.

Grow_setup_6.JPG

Plant 2
Day_23_-_Plant_2.JPG

Day_23_-_Plant_2a.JPG

Plant 3
Day_23_-_Plant_2b.JPG

Day_23_-_Plant_3.JPG

Day_23_-_Plant_3a.JPG

Plant 2 I think may take a little longer to regain strength and more developed root system gets going. Should the leaves curl like they do in the pcitures?
I'll be back soon and I'll post new pics soon :ganjamon: peace out

Well before transplant I watered them like every 3-7 days depends on how much water they soaked up from the last watering. Now since they are in bigger pots and I watered the ladies after transplant it'll proably take a week before they need water just depends on how fast they grow. I use the Lift Method of knowing when to water and sometimes I can just look at the plant and know it needs water.

DeMagoMan, I don't know what the pH of my MG soil is I know the pH for my water is around 7 - 7.5. The Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching is pH balanced but they didn't put a number on the label. I'm going to probably have to order something to be able to test soil pH. No I have no light leaks plus CFL's lose there lumen reach only after 6-8 inches. I'm probably going to flush the soil either toady or tomorrow to wash away possible nute build up on plants just to be safe. Both plants for sure have benefited from the transplant and I believe plant 2 with the funny leaf growth got root bound before I transplanted it. I might get me a HPS/MH light pretty soon I'm thinking it over. Also I have a white widow clone now I'll post pics here soon of my orange kush and white widow. Peace out everyone :ganjamon:

Alright I'm back with some pics of the White Widow and Orange Kush and the ladies look lush now.

Ladies_Overview.JPG

W.W. Clone
Day_30_-_W_W_Plant_Overview.JPG

Day_30_-_W_W_Plant.JPG

Day_30_-_W_W_Plant_a_.JPG

Day_30_-_W_W_Plant_b_.JPG

Orange Kush Plant 2
Day_30_-_Plant_2_Overview.JPG

Day_30_-_Plant_2_a_.JPG

Day_30_-_Plant_2_b_.JPG

Day_30_-_Plant_2_c_.JPG

Day_30_-_Plant_2_d_.JPG

Orange Kush Plant 3
Day_30_-_Plant_3_Overview.JPG

Day_30_-_Plant_3_a_.JPG

Day_30_-_Plant_3_b_.JPG

Day_30_-_Plant_3_c_.JPG

The White Widow clone has around 40 or more bud sites. The clone was growing under a HPS/MH now I get to see what will happen under CFLs. I also have to get some more CFL's for more light for the clone.

Peace out:ganjamon:

Nice man! They look great. Ya know a good HPS can really improve the density towards the end of the flowering stage, tight calyxes and swelling buds. Just a thought!

Again great job thus far.

Well Dr.215 I'm going to get an MH/HPS lamp for my next grow. Only problem is I would have to find a better way to vent my closet beside just leaving the door open.

^^ Very true. Those lights generate alot of heat. Thats why i love CFLs!

Only problem is I would have to find a better way to vent my closet beside just leaving the door open
Good thought process so many jump to an HID and do not remember that ventilation is a key part of grow rooms / closets. CFL grows continually amaze me. I use HID only for veg, and the outdoors to flower.

Back
Top Bottom