Budget LED's Illuminating Wonders

To our existing customers, if you could please do a product review on our website we would greatly appreciate it! It is listed under the product description on the products page. It helps us greatly.

Screenshot_20200101-221812_Chrome.jpg

I will reach out to them again and see what we can do :) . They shunned us last time unless we were buying 10s of thousands of dollars worth. Hopefully soon haha

Hopefully you guys keep gathering new cus
To our existing customers, if you could please do a product review on our website we would greatly appreciate it! It is listed under the product description on the products page. It helps us greatly.

i was gonna ask eventually where i can leave a review. you got it!

Just wanna share some pics of the white widows under the series 3 red spec lights. they look like they'd sizzle your hand if you touched them, but i wouldn't even be able to cook an egg on the heatsink, which does seem to have a nice teflon pan like non-stick surface :laugh: love em!
20200104_180109.jpg

20200104_180144.jpg

20200104_180201.jpg

20200104_180214.jpg

Do you guys ship to europe? Was thinking of replacing atleast 2-3 600w hps lights to start of it. I have multiple gardens all run by hps atm. Have used some leds in the past and now only clones and seedlings with them.. heard alot of good things from your company! Also have a lot of respect to veterans. Been in the marines myself, just in another country.. but we did practice and teach your special forces of the winter battling and surviving.. but thats another story! Hope u answer to me. :thumb:

Do you guys ship to europe? Was thinking of replacing atleast 2-3 600w hps lights to start of it. I have multiple gardens all run by hps atm. Have used some leds in the past and now only clones and seedlings with them.. heard alot of good things from your company! Also have a lot of respect to veterans. Been in the marines myself, just in another country.. but we did practice and teach your special forces of the winter battling and surviving.. but thats another story! Hope u answer to me. :thumb:
First thank you for your service and kind words, yes we do ship to Europe, shipping is calculated at checkout based on which option you choose. Any other questions let us know.

I want to say, I have Never received better costumer service then I have from Budget LED. I just got my 350watt light to go with my COBs. Once I start flowering I would like to share some pictures and I will do a proper review once I have flowered them out on your web site. I am Very impressed with the quality of the light. It has a really nice Heavy duty heatsink. I didn't think it could get much brighter in my tent then it was with the 4 COBs, Until I turned the Budget Led 350watt light up, Man it is bright in there with the light turned up a bit, and the packaging was really well done. Although my light wasn't handled roughly in transport it looked like with the packing job it could have taken a little abuse without getting damaged. When I am in the market for another light I will definitely buy again from Budget LED. They are a company I trust and can not be beat for quality, performance and price. Everyone I have spoken with that has bought a light from Budget LED has had nothing but good things to say
:snowboating:

I want to say, I have Never received better costumer service then I have from Budget LED. I just got my 350watt light to go with my COBs. Once I start flowering I would like to share some pictures and I will do a proper review once I have flowered them out on your web site. I am Very impressed with the quality of the light. It has a really nice Heavy duty heatsink. I didn't think it could get much brighter in my tent then it was with the 4 COBs, Until I turned the Budget Led 350watt light up, Man it is bright in there with the light turned up a bit, and the packaging was really well done. Although my light wasn't handled roughly in transport it looked like with the packing job it could have taken a little abuse without getting damaged. When I am in the market for another light I will definitely buy again from Budget LED. They are a company I trust and can not be beat for quality, performance and price. Everyone I have spoken with that has bought a light from Budget LED has had nothing but good things to say

Thanks for the kind words @PCaddict! We appreciate it.

Same here. I bought 2 of their series 3 250w lights and was very impressed.

I sent them an inquiry ( via their web site ) on a Saturday night, and received a response in less than an hour. That simple act pretty much sums up how they do things there.

So my friend who owns tools is going to build me a couple of frames for my lights. there's gonna be 2 per frame, i'm just wondering how far apart you'd recommend they be. right now the plan is to have 16" between the lights. he'll be building it out of 1 inch aluminum corner pieces? i don't know what they're actually called lol.

is 16" a good distance to keep them apart? also i was wondering if the center braces are actually needed. also is it best to set it up so the lights are set IN the frame or should they be mounted to the bottom of the frame?

So my friend who owns tools is going to build me a couple of frames for my lights. there's gonna be 2 per frame, i'm just wondering how far apart you'd recommend they be. right now the plan is to have 16" between the lights. he'll be building it out of 1 inch aluminum corner pieces? i don't know what they're actually called lol.

is 16" a good distance to keep them apart? also i was wondering if the center braces are actually needed. also is it best to set it up so the lights are set IN the frame or should they be mounted to the bottom of the frame?
Great questions

still looking for some advice on this, buddy's coming today to build the thing and he isn't gonna wait for me to make up my mind lol. for now i'm thinking about just placing them inside the frames without locking them down or anything so i can take them out or use all 4 in one frame if i'd like later down the road.

still looking for some advice on this, buddy's coming today to build the thing and he isn't gonna wait for me to make up my mind lol. for now i'm thinking about just placing them inside the frames without locking them down or anything so i can take them out or use all 4 in one frame if i'd like later down the road.

Apologies :( I missed the notification. My phone has been a PITA lately. Ordering a new one today.

16" would be a great distance between the edges of the heatsinks. It will distribute at an effective level. Setting the light in the angle works just fine. Just make sure the boards are not in contact with the frame (just the heatsink is). Also just make sure he doesn't have a really thick angle so the diodes aren't set back too far. An 1/8" angle should work.

as long as you box the heatsink in, you will not need a middle support. Each unit weighs about 10 pounds. You can use the four eye holes on the heatsink to fasten to the angle if needed.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Apologies again for missing the first one.

Apologies :( I missed the notification. My phone has been a PITA lately. Ordering a new one today.

16" would be a great distance between the edges of the heatsinks. It will distribute at an effective level. Setting the light in the angle works just fine. Just make sure the boards are not in contact with the frame (just the heatsink is). Also just make sure he doesn't have a really thick angle so the diodes aren't set back too far. An 1/8" angle should work.

as long as you box the heatsink in, you will not need a middle support. Each unit weighs about 10 pounds. You can use the four eye holes on the heatsink to fasten to the angle if needed.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Apologies again for missing the first one.
OMG he's putting his greasy fucking hands all over the diodes LOL

I am wondering if I have enough light for my 5x5 tent. I have the 350watt lights from you and I have 4 Mars COB lights. This is the specs on the COBs and I know you said the 350watt light from you will do a 2x5 in bloom.

• Actual Power: 120W+/-5%@100--277V
  • Coverage:Veg:2.5’x2.5’(75x75cm); Bloom:2’x2’(60x60cm)
  • Compared to HPS/MH/HID:180W
  • Average Yields: 1.2g/w
  • Average Yields: 1g/W

I am wondering if I have enough light for my 5x5 tent. I have the 350watt lights from you and I have 4 Mars COB lights. This is the specs on the COBs and I know you said the 350watt light from you will do a 2x5 in bloom.

• Actual Power: 120W+/-5%@100--277V
  • Coverage:Veg:2.5’x2.5’(75x75cm); Bloom:2’x2’(60x60cm)
  • Compared to HPS/MH/HID:180W
  • Average Yields: 1.2g/w
  • Average Yields: 1g/W

You should have plenty. For a 5 x 5, we normally reccomend 700 to 800 watts. You have your core covered with the 350w light. Then combined with its spread, I would assume you are getting adequate coverage in your space.

I am not sure on the cobs, sometimes manufactures test the light before lenses or coatings. Once the lense goes on it can change things around as far as spectrum and PPFD.

Back
Top Bottom