420 Magazine Background

Bugs at harvest time!

nickeluring

The plant is ready to harvest, I have flushed her for 10 days - and I just found bugs on her!
What do I do with these guys? What can be used right before harvest?
Does anyone know? Quick replies are appreciated since I was just about to chop.

I have only seen them on the larger fan leaves

Otherwise the plant is happy

nickeluring

Yeah, it looks pretty gros, the whole family and all its relatives' families on the other leaves...

Bud wash is the last resort. I was planning on cob curing half of it, and the rest should be dried whole with roots and everything. Bud washing rules out both my preferred way of curing :rolleyes:

nickeluring

Haha, good idea, mate! I was actually thinking of making bho of some foul smelling buds I have. Do you think it'll taste nice as bho?

I found I have little bottle of an insecticide named Tec-Fort. It says I can use it up to 3 days before harvest, so I'll just spray her today and wait 3 days to harvest. It's all natural from the flower of Spanish Chamomile so it can't be too bad..

nickeluring

Hmmm...the other White Widow was also infected, but I haven't found any on my Amnesia or the Gorilla Glue. They both have a couple of weeks to go. So, I wonder wether the bugs just prefer the strain White Widow or if they just go for really ripe bud? Hehe, if it's THC they're after I understand they go for the ripe ones.

Top Bottom