BuGs!

TSOAFcirca

hey people i have a question, i cut up some garlic and put in near my Hindu Skunk plant today.. i woke up and i saw flyish bugs soo i was trippn..
is this a good way to keep bugs away????:thanks: :peace:out

Re: BuGs!!

or get neem-oil from the hydroponics store from down the street??? any feedback will help

You should try to get a positive ID on the bugs. Plenty of pictures of plant pests all over the internet. Mostly at gardening sites but the pests that plague us are big problems for veggie growers too.

Different bugs have different life cycles with various strategies to defeat them so it's best to know your enemy before you fire your first shot.

i saw like 2 flies n 1 wierd bug in my soil =[...

As above, know your enemy. Lots of times bugs that are no threat are going to find your plants. No use starting to mess around with sprays and stuff when it may be no big deal.

Get one of those fly strips. The ones in a tube that pull out in a sticky spiral. Hang that up in the corner were the fan can't blow it into the wall or your plants and see if anything shows up. Or at least catch a couple in a jar and bone up on your entomology.

Back
Top Bottom