Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light mover

Re: Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light m

Removed centre two buckets and shelves and took a pic for you to see:
image24230.jpg

Note the feeder tubes for centre two buckets are in the other buckets that is why so many lines, it is only two each. One from top rail and one from bottom.

Re: Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light m

Damn that's nifty. If one pump goes the other keeps it stable. I'd like this multiple times over if I could. Such a simple concept, don't know why I never thought of it before.. lol

Thanks for the compliments. Any questions or want pics of something let me know. There is also a valve with a short hose on it in the reservoir. Turn valve and it pumps water out the flexible house into a bucket for disposal to change res.

Ran the hydroponics pumps all night and no leaks so I can move fan lights and plants to this cabinet tonight I hope. Still have to do wiring (also adding ups to protect lights from Lightning).l, move lights and timers and air pumps, mount circulation fan, fill shelf with carbon pellets, and move plants

Another agramover plus ordered same as my other one in 2x4 cabinet.
Agramover
And a third eshine 3G 150x3w
E.shine Systems - 3G 150x3W LED Grow Light
Considered going with Mars hydro but the eshine is cheaper and proven for me, rectangle shape is better for me, plus having another the same is good in case they ever brake. Interchangeability is good.

How much is that Led panel? I always though Mars hydro was cheapest and I couldn't find the prices on eshine.

Us$249 plus shipping

Mars hydro is a fraction of that price...

300w panel is 104.99
Mars II 400w is 189.99

And I've heard great things about them.. just curious why eSHine as my next grow I'd like to use leds

Keep in mind it is 260 real watts. That is more than a Mars 2 "400"
I have heard good things About Mars as well but decided to stick with what I have experience with. Also did not like the mArs square shape prefer rectangle

And if one ever breaks I have three identical to share parts and stuff

I feel it. Are you going to be doing a journal for this cab? Very interested and would like to see!

Shovelled in 40lbs of activated carbon pellets. Added two fans bottom front side and top back side hoping to get a circular wind going in there.
image24303.jpg
image24305.jpg
image24306.jpg

Added two redundant air pumps and stones and reinforced the cut Rubbermaid lid a little. Also removed every clamp and replaced with heavy duty as others seemed flimsy.
image24304.jpg

Then moved plants in. before these three plants were in a 2x4 cabinet. Now with 2x6 they can spread out a little, but I realize how much they held each other up.
This will be better when 5 hydro sites are full but I have adjusted the rail stops to only allow the light to do 3/4 of the caninet for now.
Also you can see jacks smack on plywood in yogurt containers between two Chocolope with critical kush on the left.
image24307.jpg

The string is to keep them from crushing against door.
The wiring is just mostly laying now until I see if I want to make any changes before I strap it down.

Looking great.I like the adjustable shelves.I had my light mover on a pivit so I could lower one side to keep a even canopy.I like your way better

Love the cab Ottawa, hey those look like Platinum LED panels! ;) why dont you rotate those panels and make youre coverage longer than wider? i find those panels to be very direct lighting and i would think youd get more light for your buck if you rotated em. or maybe im not seeing the setup correctly. just a friendly suggestion :)

Perhaps you missed the light mover. It travels down a track and move the lights from edge to edge. Getting great coverage this way. If I turn them 90 degrees then I would not get much lighting to the edges. It is very focussed since each led has a Lense on it

Back
Top Bottom