Busted

I dont understand it at all even here in alaska where everyone and their grandmas are with Mary jane but only the ppl who look like they dont have money get in trouble im not being a mean guy to ppl who have plenty of money but its wat i believe is happening here in alaska because when it was my 18th b-day i had been searched in a parking lot because i smelt like marijuana he had found 2 grams of big alaskan in my pocket and i had no fear just pride when he pulled the bags out this was a gift i had gotten from a female elder who is legally a caregiver because of her brother using it medically but in the state of alaska anyone the age of 18 or older can legally carry 7 grams on them i was not under the influence during this encounter at all he had reported me and i was in jail over night and was bailed out at i dont know how much they didnt inform me but the person who had bailed me out was that very cops wife because she knew me and had known that i use it medically and even she is supporting the fact of MMJ she doesnt smoke and is the wife of a cop i just wish that more ppl were like her and would help us make marijuana LEGAL but the next day a friend of mine in another town had gotten pulled over while he was under the influence with 4 oz in his vehicle he was given a ticket for no seat belt and was given a warning on the dui his car was towed and the cop drove him home this friend of mine makes maybe more than the cop that pulled him over does garanteed.

Thank you 420, alien8, merickson, and Havoksmokin69. I am truly gratefull for your support and well wishes. I will indeed make triple sure we have all documents and licenses moving forward. This experience sucks and I hope all will be OK. The police destroyed my garden and trashed the grow room and house. As for Havok's post I also believe this true because the cops totally treat different people with prejudices arresting some and sending them to prison and driving others home and tucking them into bed for the same alleged violation of the Law. I have friends who no matter what can't be arrested because of certain ties, or employment. The police are not well informed about MMJ Law and need to leave us alone I was within limits and licensed yet treated like I was a drug dealer. I thank you all for your continued support.

Man I just found this. Literally makes me sick to my stomach to think of the pain you have to go through for planting medicine. I am definitely sending you nothing but the best vibes and wishes. You're a pioneer in your state and really in the country and someday thanks to your efforts we will win this battle.

:peace:

Thank you Papa Green, alien8, 420, Soniq and all my 420Mag Family who have wished me well, both here and in their heart. We truly need the support of others while going thru this crap and it is great to have quality friends like you.
:thanks:

If you didnt post in "Deep Water Culture" i wouldnt have found this.

My country isnt quite this harsh, we dont have the "ram the door and barge in with machine guns @ 3am" type of crap, but its still no laughing matter to be busted.

I shook like a leaf when it happened to me, but they didnt get what they were looking for.

A totally nerve racking, soul destroying experience with a giant "anger cherry" on top.

I hope everything is dropped against you and you can stay at home away from the real criminals in those hell holes.

You are and will be in my thoughts and discussions with others -

TheMilkMan

Dang, just saw this...the registration is a big reason for some people I know who refuse to play by the book. Well, it's no wonder...

I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you are able to somehow win your case...my stomach shriveled up when I read the minimum sentence. With luck you'll get someone (or more than one!) who has actually heard of "jury nullification" and is sympathetic towards the use of MJ. Not to mention who can get past the jury selection process without lying.

No bueno man. I've been in a similar position myself. I know exactly how destructive the system is, and how destructive the situation is to you mentally. I wish you well, and wish that there is something I can do. Just don't give up the fight! not even for a moment.

Considering the Medical factor, if this is your "first offense" They'll probably try to fuck with your head by throwing out a plea deal, But taking it would be an admittion of guilt. ...And they can later deny the plea, and there you are with admittion, and no deal.
That was a tactic that they tried on my, but my lawyer caught it. ....shit, I was about to take it before he REALLY explained it to me. I'm a damn gardener, not a legal expert, and the gov's trying to fuck me over knowing that. shame on them. I wish they'd put even half of that effort into catching bin laden, or kicking somalia's ass. Geeze..

Will somebody push the big red button for gods sake? I feel that trying to 'work it out' with them is no longer effective.

I personally want to thank The MilkMan, Roseman, LilNeutrino, Green007, JasonLee247, and all the Deep Water Culture and members who have read this and wished me well. I truly am grateful for all of your continued support.

As a Licesed Patient and Caregiver I am going to trial or will accept a dismissal of all charges by the Superior Court.

I was not raided with a Warrant I had my Civil Rights violated by Fascist Police whose Gestapo tactics must be stopped. I will put up with these abuses no longer I have had enough. The police came to my home spoiling to search and arrest me. When I informed them they would need a Warrant to search they threw me to the floor and charged me with assault on a policemen that is 6'4" 325lbs who was with his sgt in my home. I am 100% disabled with limited mobility. MMJ in RI has NO protections from Fascist Police who lie, cheat and steal to pursue the senseless War on Marijuana. I am hoping at Superior Court or State Supreme Court my rights will be restored insuring access to MMJ for all patients and Caregivers in RI.
I sincerely thank all who have read this and share my frustration with Fascist Police who violate laws and rights everyday.

Well, those absolute pricks need some of the same treatment put to them by some people bigger than themselves in a dark alley where no one can hear them cry.

That sort of thing would make me absolutely smoking angry, id prolly need a 6 cubic cm joint just to calm me down for 10 minutes....

Nothing makes me more angry than government war mongers who think your home is a kind of war zone where they can do what they like.

Dirty boots tramping around going thru your house and its belongings, ARGH it disturbs me!

I did'nt get the treatment you got, but it still took me 2 weeks to chill.......I can only wonder in disbelief at your treatment how these swine get away with it.

I'm still bitter about it years later knowing that this rot is going on every day and every night year after year in countries all over the world, countless millions of dollars being fed into a system that is designed to intimidate, intrude, harass and destroy people and property without fear of consequence and merely because Cannabis users are "easy targets" who put up no resistance, but are over powered by sheer force and treated as if we have a full blown hero-i-n lab going in the house while our kids watch cartoons on TV or something.

I await the day when this type of absolute madness is scorned and laughed upon by generations to come who will hopefully have freedom from the millions of wrong persecuted individuals and families over a herb.

Take those mongrels to court!

May the wind be behind your back and the punks fall on their own swords and your rightful freedom be restored to you.

I sincerely believe everything will work out good for you wingman. I mean come on it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see unfair practices. First off 100% disabled and add the limited mobility and you apparently beat down a 324lb man. What were you smoking. :)

But seriously it sounds like they violated basically all standard procedures and I don't see how they can pin you with anything. I hope and pray they just throw everything out as they should. Stay positive Wingman!

:goodluck:

Hi wingman. Yep, It sounds like you may have a solid case against them in court. I think TheMilkMan put it very well.

I hope you dont mind me asking, but how did they find out about your grow? were they there spacifically to search ans sieze? or did they go there for something like Domestic violence or Noise ordinance, etc...? Don't feel you have to answer if this is to personal, I'm just trying to get a feel for your case, not step on your toes.

With my case they came in for domestic voilence, but got the wrong house. I wasn't home at the time, my GF was, she let them in (not knowing her rights) and they snooped around till they found a few clones. I fought that fact in court, but since she agreed, and let them in, apperantly they didn't need a warrant. (or so they say) I got a call and was asked to go in for questioning, and when I got there they swarmed me like I was Bin Laden. Over a few clones. My instinct kicked in, I was getting jumped by plain clothes officers and I fought them off (I took years of PAL Police issue Tae Kwon Do) before I realized they were cops, so I layed down. They tried to pin 5 counts of Assault on an officer.

They tried to multiply the charges on me, much like yourself, but only the Cultivation stuck. There were very few patients back then who qualified for the then broken MMJ system here, and I wasn't one of them so grew in the underground scene for my medical needs. F4 felony here with up to 16yrs. Sweating bullets I was. I ended up getting 4 years probation, lots of UA's and BA's (dont ask me why about the BA's) Narcotics Anotimous (sorry about the spelling) and a shitload of fines.

...oh, sorry to ramble, I just thought I'd share some of my bullshit with you. I know how you feel. Because of that experience I cant stand law enforcement. Not even the hot female officers. Despise them. Loath them. I learned alot, but it's one experience I'd go without.

I wish you well. How far out is your trial? Fair and speedy trial really means slow and really fucked up to me.

I personally want to thank The MilkMan, Roseman, LilNeutrino, Green007, JasonLee247, and all the Deep Water Culture and members who have read this and wished me well. I truly am grateful for all of your continued support.

As a Licesed Patient and Caregiver I am going to trial or will accept a dismissal of all charges by the Superior Court.

I was not raided with a Warrant I had my Civil Rights violated by Fascist Police whose Gestapo tactics must be stopped. I will put up with these abuses no longer I have had enough. The police came to my home spoiling to search and arrest me. When I informed them they would need a Warrant to search they threw me to the floor and charged me with assault on a policemen that is 6'4" 325lbs who was with his sgt in my home. I am 100% disabled with limited mobility. MMJ in RI has NO protections from Fascist Police who lie, cheat and steal to pursue the senseless War on Marijuana. I am hoping at Superior Court or State Supreme Court my rights will be restored insuring access to MMJ for all patients and Caregivers in RI.
I sincerely thank all who have read this and share my frustration with Fascist Police who violate laws and rights everyday.

I personally want to thank YOU, sticking to your guns and not backing down from intimidation. You are in the right and I truly believe you will prevail. YOU are a true cannabis warrior fighting the personal battle to help save us all! +reps

EDIT: sorry, can't rep you again so soon. Get you again later brother.

I hate cops. I even worked with them and had fights cause they do violate peoples rights all the time. Did you get hurt? I would get hurt if someone even pushed me. I am afraid to even get pulled over for speeding as I fear if they try to give me a drunk test I would have issues since I can't walk. It scares the hell out of me. We shouldn't have to be afraid of cops this is just sad. They need to go catch criminals instead of bothering with the petty stuff. I think they are just scared children who are afraid to fight real crime cause they can get hurt. So they concentrate on speeders, light runners and people smoking a joint. Reps when I can.

I hate cops. I even worked with them and had fights cause they do violate peoples rights all the time. Did you get hurt? I would get hurt if someone even pushed me. I am afraid to even get pulled over for speeding as I fear if they try to give me a drunk test I would have issues since I can't walk. It scares the hell out of me. We shouldn't have to be afraid of cops this is just sad. They need to go catch criminals instead of bothering with the petty stuff. I think they are just scared children who are afraid to fight real crime cause they can get hurt. So they concentrate on speeders, light runners and people smoking a joint. Reps when I can.

Too right, too right.......

With my case they came in for domestic voilence, but got the wrong house. I wasn't home at the time, my GF was, she let them in (not knowing her rights) and they snooped around till they found a few clones. I fought that fact in court, but since she agreed, and let them in, apperantly they didn't need a warrant. (or so they say) I got a call and was asked to go in for questioning, and when I got there they swarmed me like I was Bin Laden. Over a few clones. My instinct kicked in, I was getting jumped by plain clothes officers and I fought them off (I took years of PAL Police issue Tae Kwon Do) before I realized they were cops, so I layed down. They tried to pin 5 counts of Assault on an officer.

legendary shit, just imagining you smacking some cops heads for a minute like batman and robin "POW" "BAP" "KAPOW!"! remember the old batman on tv......

lol wish Id have been in the cop shop when you did that, I'd have cheered you on!

......legendary shit, just imagining you smacking some cops heads for a minute like batman and robin "pow" "bap" "kapow!"! Remember the old batman on tv......

Lol wish id have been in the cop shop when you did that, i'd have cheered you on!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hate to say this on this thread, but sometimes cops do good things that actually do help and keep us safe. Definitely not in wingmans case tho.

Back
Top Bottom