Buttercream Gelato, LED Light, Soil, 1st Grow

Day 2 of flowering

Is there a benefit to topping the top of the plant?

It would make the canopy more even.

20210221_123933.jpg

Day 2 of flowering

Is there a benefit to topping the top of the plant?

It would make the canopy more even.

20210221_123933.jpg
If you were going to veg longer then yes, but now you're in flower I wouldn't top it. It's gonna start stretching soon, after that is when I usually trim off all the unwanted.

You could gently pull the tall bit to the side daily, this will encourage it to go sideways slightly.

Those plants look happy, Boss!

Nice growth and nice colors. :Rasta:

Nice bit of kit.
What's the plan, are you gonna follow the old ducting for the shower or going out the window??

Out of the window for now. Not sure about the electrics on the ceiling extractor. Don't want to have to mess with them whilst removing fan.

No problem leaving the window open, a crack, and having the ducting end at the window.

Just looking at how to hang that filter from my flimsy shower cubicle "roof". It's just a piece of cardboard covered in mylar. The filter is really heavy and has no obvious places for tieing and hanging.

I will work it out.

That's a sound idea not messing with the electrics, sometimes the bathroom fans have permanent live connections to stay on when the bathroom light switches off.
I do the same regarding the exstraction, run the ducting up to window ,open the window a crack. Only issue can be light coming through the window during any dark period.
Mine's ok as I've got 2 tents so they're in the dark even with light coming through the window.

Oh, about the filter, it's traditional to place it high in the grow space because heat rises and such, but you can place them on the floor of the grow room, just need longer ducting then back to the fan.
Also, years back I used to build my own tents, when I had nothing to hang it from I used to pinch my flat mates drum/cymbal stands to hang them from, he wasn't impressed but got used to it. Lol.

Oh, about the filter, it's traditional to place it high in the grow space because heat rises and such, but you can place them on the floor of the grow room, just need longer ducting then back to the fan.
Also, years back I used to build my own tents, when I had nothing to hang it from I used to pinch my flat mates drum/cymbal stands to hang them from, he wasn't impressed but got used to it. Lol.

I will keep my eye out for a musician to move in with. I will hang it with a barrel hitch, it will be fine. Although a stick/pole from the ground would take much of the weight.

My partner suggested build it in the ensuite and vent the whole room. But that won't control the environment in the cubicle, as well as I need.

Sorry for dumping photos here, I got confused between the pm thread and here.
Your plants are looking amazing, you'll be looking at a room full of buds also in a couple of weeks.

No need to apologise. They look great.

The sf2000 would not fit my space. The lumatek 200 is going to replace the sf1000, any day now.

SF will be utilised in a seperate vegging space.

No need to apologise. They look great.

The sf2000 would not fit my space. The lumatek 200 is going to replace the sf1000, any day now.

SF will be utilised in a seperate vegging space.
Mine are 2 sf 1000's side by side.

What size veg tent are you thinking of getting? I know you're in a small room but It would be good to get the largest tent your space allows, gives you more options down the line, maybe to be used as a flower tent and the shower cubicle as the veg, flexibility.
What space you got?

Back
Top Bottom