Buttercream Gelato, LED Light, Soil, 1st Grow

Mostly cloudy and 10-30% amber depending on personal preference. Looking good:welldone:

Thanks for info. Once again.

I am reading all the threads to increase my knowledge, but seem to remember that the later the harvest, the heavier, more body, the high.

Harvest earlier for a lighter headier smoke. Does that sound right?

But I will do more reading to be sure.

Thanks for info. Once again.

I am reading all the threads to increase my knowledge, but seem to remember that the later the harvest, the heavier, more body, the high.

Harvest earlier for a lighter headier smoke. Does that sound right?

But I will do more reading to be sure.
Yes mate. The more amber the more CBN which will give that heavier couchlock stone. Less amber all cloudy for max THC. So it depends what you like really. Nice part of growing your own.

Brill.

I will need to consider flushing soon.
Why? It's a hot topic but science has proven that flushing to get nutes out of the flower is a myth. Does save a little money on nutrients though. I'm doing my own personal test with 2 clones now. One nothing but water for the last 2 week's and one fed right up until harvest. I did the 2 week only water thing on my first grow and then fed the rest up until harvest.

Why? It's a hot topic but science has proven that flushing to get nutes out of the flower is a myth. Does save a little money on nutrients though. I'm doing my own personal test with 2 clones now. One nothing but water for the last 2 week's and one fed right up until harvest. I did the 2 week only water thing on my first grow and then fed the rest up until harvest.

Really interested to see how that experiment goes.

Once again I will read the various theories then probably ignore them all!

See my next update..

Important update.

I have to apologise to all of you..

I was given great advice regarding the nutes and provided with a great schedule for the biobizz products.

However I failed to follow the instructions properly. I forgot to up the dosage for the biobloom. Two weeks ago I should have doubled the dose, and last week trebled.

No wonder they looked a little yellow in places. I feel I have wasted everyone's time.

I am now with the program. They have had a good watering, with the right doseage. I will pay more attention.

Live and learn.

It's been a busy week. I started a new job and got home after 2 days away.

The humidity was over 79% and the plants were absolutely wet through. I have a £300 filtration/airflow system but have not installed it yet. I thought they where doing well just using a desk fan intermittently.

A couple of colas had gone mouldy. Looking at the trichomes with my led Loupe, they seem still white, couldn't see any Amber.

I panicked and chopped them all down. Left them drying for 7 days and now have 5.5 ounces of dried weed ready for curing.

My girlfriend has been smoking it today and says she is definitely stoned. I am away with work again but will try it when I get home.

The instructions said between 7 and 9 weeks of flowering. I cut them down after 7 weeks and 4 days.

Not sure of its potency but its been one hell of a journey.

I have a plan for the next grow, starting this weekend. Blueberry autos. On 18/6, to give me more time to care for them when I get home late.

Cheers guys. Yeah dark from midnight to 6am, with the autos is the way to go.
I was getting home when the plants were 12/12 and in darkness. Leaving in morning before the light came on. They got neglected right at the vital moment.

I am just finishing a heavily packed joint and definitely enjoying a light headed buzz. Pretty happy with that, considering.

Thanks for all the advice. Vet, Lister and Grand Daddy Black you have all been particularly helpful.

I will let you know how the next one turns out.

20210419_210426.jpg

That's good news regarding the autos.
And I will try the journal again. It definitely helps me. Going to have a good read of this one to improve technique.

I'm smoking some of it now. Better than some of the stuff I have had in the old days. Bit harsh, but smokes nicely, and definitely gets you stoned.
It will improve with curing.

Thanks for all your contributions.

Grow and journal done.

Back
Top Bottom