Are the five smaller plants on 1 gal and the other two in 3 gal pots?
I believe that they are 1.5 and 1 gallon pots. Been alot of changes the past 2 weeks. Just put the bigger ones outside today (photos to follow), just to find out that there is a major thunderstorm warning so I may sover them after dark with 2 .5 galon pots with a brick on top. I am up at the crack of dawn to remove them.

Cafe Racers ans 1 unsexed Good day to all of you awesome growers! @Azimuth , @Bill284 , @BakedARea , @Hafta , @HappyHazmat88 , @HPS Only , @Krissi1982 , @marcus611a , @Scrogdawg and last but not least @Tkmk Thanks all for joining me. If not, no comment and no hard feelings.
After having a terrible start with the germination and murdering my only baby girl that sprouted. With the help of a seeding matt and layers of material underneath to modify temperature to the low 80's, I successfully cracked 9 of 10 and all 9 sprouted and are doing well.

Strain: Cafe Racer, Sativa dominant.
THC: 25-35%
CBD: 0.3%
Yield:
450g/m sq or 600g/plant ( LMFAO.. My best so far before learning from you is 1.5 oz.)
Effect: Strong relaxing body high ( have always had trouble sleeping more than 3-5 hours unless I get wasted and dance the night away. Covid and old age stole that from me. lol
Cross: Flavor of Purple Urkle and huge flowering of Big Bud.
Medium: Soil, Miracle grow potting mix with a little moisture control and shrimp compost for indoor. Outdoor: a mix of last years indoor soil, amended with my own compost from bin, shrimp compost and dried kelp ( I like to Kayak, kelp is free)
Pots: This is where it gets amusing considering it's outdoor and indoor.
Outdoor:
Eventually , 2 will go into 30 galon fabric pots 7 feet in the air to get sun almost all day and will attempt quadlining. Other 2 will be in a discreet corner with sun morning and evening only. Making my own 6x3 foot scrognet out of sheet metal and nylon string.
Indoor: Hexagon , 7 3/4 inch sidings, 15 inches high.
Space: 1 corner for my mother and cloning. 2x3 ft closet for the veg and 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 ft closet for flowering.
Lighting: Corner: 100w Mars hydro
Veg,: x 100w vivosun
Flower: 300w TSL2000
Nutes: Veg: 20-20-20
Flower: Big Bud and a short period of Overdrive considering I will be droughting one of each outdoor for the sake of science.

Photo 1: 18 hours of soak and 20 -24 hours of germination.
Photo 2: 9 Cafe Racers and 1 unsexed Gorilla glue (Gigi) 2-3 days to sprout.
Photo 3: Nutes and corner for mother and cloning
Photo 4: 2 x 3 foot veg closet

IMG_20220331_085156_resized_20220331_060552886.jpg
IMG_20220404_105839_resized_20220405_014545616.jpg

IMG_20220404_180057_resized_20220404_060303427.jpg
IMG_20220404_175829_resized_20220404_060304100.jpg

Thats my start-up , people. Will have a few questions later on concerning the big move to outdoors and up potting amongst others. Thanks so much for being here and looking forward to any and all feed-back or advice. Have yourselves a great day!

Now I am just over 8 weeks and need to make room so I put Candice and Julia outside. Had alot of ant activity so I decided to use the 30 galon fabric pots and put them into the ground. Then sprayed the exterior perimeter of the pots with exterminater grade ant/insect repelent. I have 2 more to put 7 feet above ground. Problem is that The vines were mostly dead and my trellis was bent outta shape. Now I have no camouflage for the elevated 2. ( Illegal to grow outside now,( f*ckity F*ck).
IMG_20220521_143747_resized_20220521_025205176.jpg
IMG_20220521_143755_resized_20220521_025206083.jpg
IMG_20220521_143811_resized_20220521_025206975.jpg

This last pic is viewed from the street at a zoom. Usedfto be full of vines and they will come back, aggressively. Gonna block it with some chicken wire and camouflage. They are gonna get allota sun and gotta keep the po-po away. lol
Now that I have more veg space, gonna up-pot the rest tomorrow yet have concerns with a couple. A few yellow leafs. They got cal-mag so I think it was becauce I gave them a foliar spray at 4:30 am and lights came on at 5.
More to follow..

IMG_20220521_143907_resized_20220521_025207699.jpg

Now I am just over 8 weeks and need to make room so I put Candice and Julia outside. Had alot of ant activity so I decided to use the 30 galon fabric pots and put them into the ground. Then sprayed the exterior perimeter of the pots with exterminater grade ant/insect repelent. I have 2 more to put 7 feet above ground. Problem is that The vines were mostly dead and my trellis was bent outta shape. Now I have no camouflage for the elevated 2. ( Illegal to grow outside now,( f*ckity F*ck).
IMG_20220521_143747_resized_20220521_025205176.jpg
IMG_20220521_143755_resized_20220521_025206083.jpg
IMG_20220521_143811_resized_20220521_025206975.jpg

This last pic is viewed from the street at a zoom. Usedfto be full of vines and they will come back, aggressively. Gonna block it with some chicken wire and camouflage. They are gonna get allota sun and gotta keep the po-po away. lol
Now that I have more veg space, gonna up-pot the rest tomorrow yet have concerns with a couple. A few yellow leafs. They got cal-mag so I think it was becauce I gave them a foliar spray at 4:30 am and lights came on at 5.
More to follow..

IMG_20220521_143907_resized_20220521_025207699.jpg
Beautiful yard my friend.
Hope you are having a great long weekend scot.
Did you say your not allowed plants outside?
Your in Quebec right?
Isn't it legal in Canada right across?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

@Bill284 The Canadian federal government has legalized the growing of 4 plants per household, however it has allowed the provincial governments to add provincial regulations in addition. Quebec's provincial government has said that growing cannabis indoors or outdoors is prohibited.

Good morning @Bill284 and Scrogdawg. Hope you are all having a great week-end and thanks, Bill. You haven't seen the rest of the dandy-lion infested yard. lol
Unfortunately, Quebec always want to be apart from Canada whenever possible, the feckers. We finally allowed right turns at red lights just to put up signs not allowing it on the busier intersections. No right turns at all on the island of Montreal. They even made vapes illegal here. The ONLY thing I like about this province is the cost of living mseems a little more bearable then elsewhere.
So glad it's a long week-end, Was just about to review quadlining cause I believe that my girls are due for some trimming in the middle, they appear healthy enough.
Also Bill, I just bought "Clonex" and "Root exelerator" like you have and they sure don't give the stuff away lol. I will never need as many clones as you use. Just 3 good ones every 10-12 weeks. So I will mix it by the litre and was wondering if the unused portion has a shelf life. Fortunately, I have a syringe and can measure a millilitre fairly accurately.
Enjoy your gardening, gents.

Illegal to grow outside now
I always hate reading this. Such a shame. Sorry you have to deal with that Scott. Rebel growing for the win!!!
Last year I used a bamboo fence barrier. It worked for the season but it's lightweight. May be worth a consideration if you have it there. You can see behind this plant what I'm talking about.

You haven't seen the rest of the dandy-lion infested yard
100% dandelion flowers? If they are, you can harvest the flowers and greens and make a potent organic fertilizer for your plants.

True dat. And the roots, too! :thumb:
Oooo!!! That's absolutely right. I forget to include that. I usually try to leave some of the foliage so that it can grow back though. I purposely grow dandelion greens for salads too. Yuuuum!

I have a dandelion weeder that looks like a long screw driver with a forked beveled end that helps harvest some of the roots. I usually try for the top couple of inches which is the real meat on them anyway. If you don't get all of the root out it will just grow back so it's the gift that keeps on giving.

I always hate reading this. Such a shame. Sorry you have to deal with that Scott. Rebel growing for the win!!!

Last year I used a bamboo fence barrier. It worked for the season but it's lightweight. May be worth a consideration if you have it there. You can see behind this plant what I'm talking about.

100% dandelion flowers? If they are, you can harvest the flowers and greens and make a potent organic fertilizer for your plantsGood

Good to know, bro's, cuz I have plenty! I had a bamboo for my inground but my italian neighbour with the perfect yard(lol) doesn't seem to mind.
I have a dandelion weeder that looks like a long screw driver with a forked beveled end that helps harvest some of the roots. I usually try for the top couple of inches which is the real meat on them anyway. If you don't get all of the root out it will just grow back so it's the gift that keeps on giving.
I have one also, Azi. But between the trees and the squirrels, my lawn is so uneven, it hurts my knees when I mow.
Thank you both for the 411 on the Dandylions.... Waste not, want not!:slide:

So I don't think that I will be putting 2 plants on top this year. Bamboo would be great attached to a chicken-wire reinforcement for the big winds. It's just that, without the vines, maybe next year, any cop looking would get curious. Those 30 galon fabric pots are heavy when full and wet. Will put 8 casters and make a 2x2 platforms for my 2 other plants and just roll them back into the sun when I get home from work.

Good morning @Bill284 and Scrogdawg. Hope you are all having a great week-end and thanks, Bill. You haven't seen the rest of the dandy-lion infested yard. lol
Unfortunately, Quebec always want to be apart from Canada whenever possible, the feckers. We finally allowed right turns at red lights just to put up signs not allowing it on the busier intersections. No right turns at all on the island of Montreal. They even made vapes illegal here. The ONLY thing I like about this province is the cost of living mseems a little more bearable then elsewhere.
So glad it's a long week-end, Was just about to review quadlining cause I believe that my girls are due for some trimming in the middle, they appear healthy enough.
Also Bill, I just bought "Clonex" and "Root exelerator" like you have and they sure don't give the stuff away lol. I will never need as many clones as you use. Just 3 good ones every 10-12 weeks. So I will mix it by the litre and was wondering if the unused portion has a shelf life. Fortunately, I have a syringe and can measure a millilitre fairly accurately.
At least now I know I'm getting SOMEthing for the exorbitant cost of living way out here on the west coast. That and killer whales... oh wait... nope, sorry, they're almost gone too. Though I managed to grab this shot of one of the stragglers
breach-mania-4.jpg

Good morning Scott. :ciao:
Clonex gel ?
I use the gel mixed with the powder to make a paste.
I dip the end of the clone in the paste.
Root exelerator Gold I just put a couple mil in her water or feed water.
It will keep a couple days with you feed mix.
The paste though just throw out after use.
Wow no grow in Quebec I didn't realize.
I've driven in Montreal, does anyone obey the signs anyway? :rofl:

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

Clonex gel ?
I use the gel mixed with the powder to make a paste.
I dip the end of the clone in the paste.
Root exelerator Gold I just put a couple mil in her water or feed water.
It will keep a couple days with you feed mix.
The paste though just throw out after use.
Wow no grow in Quebec I didn't realize.
I've driven in Montreal, does anyone obey the signs anyway? :rofl:

Stay safe:cool:
Bill
I got nabbed for an illegal right turn last year. :(
But back to the positive! Been loving this quadlining. Usualyy after 6 weeks my girls were 2 feet high and spindly. I adore the "solidness" of this! Trimmed a few middle fans, tied some and weighted the others. "Twas a little chilly last night and tonight should be the last cool one and I noticed that the branches were a tad fragile to over stress them.
All in all, very happy with what I have going so far... You people are awesome! :adore:
@Bill284 , it is the 946 ml clone solution that I saw on your link.... doesn't say gel.
PXL_20220523_161633977.jpg
PXL_20220523_161649122.jpg

I got nabbed for an illegal right turn last year. :(
But back to the positive! Been loving this quadlining. Usualyy after 6 weeks my girls were 2 feet high and spindly. I adore the "solidness" of this! Trimmed a few middle fans, tied some and weighted the others. "Twas a little chilly last night and tonight should be the last cool one and I noticed that the branches were a tad fragile to over stress them.
All in all, very happy with what I have going so far... You people are awesome! :adore:
@Bill284 , it is the 946 ml clone solution that I saw on your link.... doesn't say gel.
PXL_20220523_161633977.jpg
PXL_20220523_161649122.jpg
Ok I used both my apologies. :Namaste:
Gel mixed with powder to make a rooting paste.
And the liquid in the cubes, foliar spray and feed water.
Which will keep a few days in your feed water. :thumb:
Last time through Montreal on the way to PEI there was construction, El supreeze. :rofl:
Craziest thing I ever drove through and I raced motorcycles for years.
Keep the girls warm at night.
And did I give you heck already already for not filling your pot.:laugh:
Talk soon.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Clonex gel ?
Good afternoon, Bill. I hope you recovered well from Saturday night's outdoor work-out.
It is not the gel, I bought 946 ml of solution, which I thought was the one you had. I also have powder Stim-Root which I successfully used last year and made 5 new clones to add to my previous two. They are 2 and 3 weeks old and seem to be doing well. I used the Root excel Gold to top those off and start my new 5.
I couldn't find the easy plugs you used to I bought 50 Holland Basics Quik-Rooters and put them into shot glasses. Got good use outta those Jiffy pots to elevate the l'il ladies.

And did I give you heck already already for not filling your pot.:laugh:
LMAO :laughtwo:, I had my reasons. They had to go outside but didn't receive my Myco-inoculent yet.
Today, I removed as much soil as I could around the two and peppered the tops and sides with the inoculent . Filled it as much as I could but I expected the trunk to grow more by now so I kept a little room for that. They grew quite a bit since the last pics last week-end. Those feckers (30 gal.) are heavy but am able to turn them if need be.
IMG_20220529.jpg
IMG_20220529-2.jpg
IMG_20220529_3.jpg
IMG_20220529_4.jpg

One last thing that I am quite pleased with myself. Just finished my indoor pots. The larger of the two will be going onto my other 2 -30 gal. fabric pots because as you can see, I am running out of space.
IMG_20220529_5.jpg
IMG_20220529_6.jpg

IMG_20220529_7.jpg

Now these pots are about 10 gals. and the middle one (not seen) is about 6. I believe they will be great training pots.
And BTW @BakedARea and @Scrogdawg , thanks for the compliment and moral support. I am REALLY loving this grow.

Back
Top Bottom