Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning Scott. :ciao:
Hope you get a warm dry summer for your girls. :thumb:
What kind of fans do you have?
Water proof?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Gonna be ouside so I had a plug installed outdoors near the girls. Will sheet metal a cover for an old square fan that pushes well.

Cheers!

Sorry to report that the 5th seed didn't make it. Still happy with 4, they are growing well.

I wish that I took a pic yesterday before their first taste of Jadam's Microbial Solution. THEY JUST LOVED IT.

IMG_20240602_092942_resized_20240602_093039013.jpg

Those last leafs were barely visible yesterday. I will hit them with dandy-lion tea before I start on the remo nutes.

Hope you all had a great week-end! Was beautiful here, Hope this weather keeps up for the whole summer.

:thumb: :Namaste:

Hello, my friends! Thanks @Bill284 , @Azimuth and @KeithLemon for the follow sans invite. :thanks:

Thanks to Lady Cannafan I got off my arse and am figuring out how to upload the pics via the gallery. Also tagging the sponsor. Hope it works out.

I would like to invite my sponsor @SeedsMan along with @Lady Cannafan , @Renee Roberts , @LKABudMan, @Chuckeye , @Chungo , @Melville Hobbes , @Vegan4life and anyone else is oh so welcome.

I just up-potted these girls into SIP's. A bit of @Remo Nutrients ,and RX Gold to feed after the up-potting. # were a tad faint on the green so I also added a little fish ferts.
Rooting isn't quite ready but @DYNOMYCO wasn't available on the Zon so I had to settle.

Gonna top feed with the nutrients and put some water at the bottom of them in about 7-10 days. When they start feeding off that, outside they go, so you won't be hearing from me till then.

I book-marked a main-lining thread and be damned if I could ever find 1 bookmark. I have to go through a week or so of crap just to find it now cause the quads and the mainling will be due to train soon. :rolleyes:

Thanks for jumping on my canna-train and no hard feelings to those who are already swamped with threads.

Cheers!

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom