Calculating the future

Cloud9999

Hello guys

So basically i just wanted to hear more experienced growers opinions on conditions and the possible results.

5 Super Lem0n Haze Feminised GREENHOUSE SEEDS
Growbox 1.2m x 1.2m x 1.8m
400w hps
190m3/h exhaust
passive intake
soil is 5,5 ph NPK 15 10 10
also adding a 10/15/5 to water
18l pots
temperature is 27 28 C
humidity 70 80 %
im on 18/6 for 4 weeks then gonna switch for 12/12

so basically my main question is can i expect 4 oz per plant? from your experience

ill be using SOG

if u can see how i can improve conditions, feel free to tell me.

Hi Cloud9999 and :welcome:

SOG with 5 plants? Did you mean ScrOG?

A more powerful exhaust wouldn't hurt. Try to get 250m3/h if you can. Also, 400W is on the low side for your space. 600W would be much better.

Look at it this way - if you manage to get 400 grams (14oz) of dry bud, that would be 1g/watt. It's the almost mythical ratio we all aspire to, but very few have achieved it.

With your setup, as it is, I believe around 300 grams (10oz) of total dry bud would be considered a great success. That would be around 2oz per plant. And that is, if you're using ScrOG.

Your 400 watt is too small to expect full use of that space -though it can still grow the room full of plants- they just won't be producing as well as they could especially around the edges.
I use 600 watt bulbs. They would barely cover the space you're using. On average if all goes well for me I get about .8 grams per watt. Generally not all goes well, and it almost never did when I was first starting out. In your case just beginning, I would call even an ounce per plant a success- especially if it's good bud.
Really -making it to the end of your first grow, and harvesting your own herb in any amount, and smoking it - is a success.
It's best to not worry too much about yield but just try and grow them as well as you can- everything else will follow.

In other words... The future is very hard to calculate. Work hard on the present and things usually go ok

Your 400 watt is too small to expect full use of that space -though it can still grow the room full of plants- they just won't be producing as well as they could especially around the edges.
I use 600 watt bulbs. They would barely cover the space you're using. On average if all goes well for me I get about .8 grams per watt. Generally not all goes well, and it almost never did when I was first starting out. In your case just beginning, I would call even an ounce per plant a success- especially if it's good bud.
Really -making it to the end of your first grow, and harvesting your own herb in any amount, and smoking it - is a success.
It's best to not worry too much about yield but just try and grow them as well as you can- everything else will follow.

In other words... The future is very hard to calculate. Work hard on the present and things usually go ok

Free range wisdom baby! Oh yaaaa.

Back
Top Bottom