Cali Girl

SMP

420 Member
:green_heart: wanted to send out an intro to the community and express how impressed I am with this forum and the growers who contribute to
:420:
absolutely feeling the good vibes so big thanks to each and every one of you regardless of experience level. Knowledge is powerful so keep sharing and asking!!

I am from SO Cal...indoor grower. I love my garden!! But I'm no guru and recently became single which resulted becoming the care taker/ grower of a 9 light 1000 hps grow. I have ,2 rooms but had to downsize until I am comfortable with work load / schedule. Currently I run a 2 tray clone start up ...seperate veg room using 3 600hps. Then finally my 9hps flower room. I have had sum stressful situations lately and have been using Google which was by far more stressing.
THEN by the grace of the Gods I found this site :thanks:
I feel relieved to be honest ...so addicted now to all the info. Even better no more stress of calling the ex bf/partner who loves to sideline me at the most critical times Ahhhhh gonna loose that number now ...AHHHHHH
i ALSO have a another 9 light room next to the one I am currently running " Operation Green" lol right now ready for action ...waiting for me to start it up....in time..i hope to have my regimen on point. Then the dream is to put to use my 30 light set up everything from A to Z that I have been storing at a $500 monthly rate for over a year now. OUCH ~ SOMEBODY PLEASE KISS MY BOO BOO LOL I'm just waiting for a transparent opportunity to come my way ...high price to pay but it's my dream and I'm determined to succeed. I am involved and produce product of all kinds from flower to edible and it's top shelf but I feel theres always room for improvement shout out to the captain for the encouragement " go big or go home" I believe was what he said. So look out for me and I'll do the same ...such a sense of peace knowing you are all out there down for the cause.
peace out and Good Vibes Always.....SMP Cali Roots oh and hit me up and say high

Hey @SMP welcome to 420Mag!! :high-five:
Seems like you've got your hands full :thedoubletake::laugh: Looking forward to checking out your grows!

Check out this quick link to help find your way around the forums:
Helpful Links For New Members
Get a grow journal going so that we can follow along and give some input here and there :ganjamon:

See you around :Namaste: Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom