Cali OG Kush/Haze, Sativa, DWC, 2 x 300W LEDs, First Grow Ever

420-magazine-mobile79737755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile612748423.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Great job so far sage!

I also think it is looking like a cal mag deficiency on the leaves that you cut off.

Sometimes you shouldn't cut them off so you can see if changes in your nutes up or down changes the leaves back or not.

There are certain deficiencies that the leaves can get better and there are certain ones the leaves will never change back and are useless and chop those bitches off lol

I was so afraid the first time I took a pair of clippers to my girls. So glad I did though. It will be worth it.

Mine took up to a week to bounce back so don't get too scared if your girls are droopy tomorrow. They are in shock and feel traumatized.

Now the second girl that was doing great is getting some tiny brow spots:( hmm . let's see what happens

Ok boys and girls here is an update ph stein at 5.8 ppm at 530 and 560 the girls are growing but also have some brown spots on the older levels no clue what to do I gave them both additional 5ml total of calm mag please help
420-magazine-mobile125228701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile357813075.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1877382890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746281901.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890833371.jpg

Any advice on why this could be happening would be great thank you

It still looks like a cal difficancy might take a while to fix itself. How close is your light?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My lights were like 16 17 inches away from top of the bucket just raised them to 18 inches

It still looks like a cal difficancy might take a while to fix itself. How close is your light?

Thanks for all your help! Really appreciate it

Ya i just remembered that i Did see some of that brown on my leaves before and it was the light being to close. And ya np happy to help

So I've been thinking and decided to switch from two water to distilled water any thought ?

alright first and for most thank you for all the support!
just did res change 2.5 gal each bucket distilled water with the following
6.5ml floramicro
6.5ml floragrow
6.5ml florabloom
11.5 ml cal mag
ph at 5.8
ppm at 590
hoping the girls will like the new change i will post couple pics right after this post...
thank you for reading and the support!!

Back
Top Bottom