Camping In The HashGround

PXL_20231209_150742726.jpg
PXL_20231209_150721629.jpg
PXL_20231209_150713518.jpg
Screenshot_20231209-080814~2.png

The one plants leafs have gone completely purple and sadly it's starting to fox tail , the colas are starting to get thick and are all roughly the size of a beer can I have a product called dense that I would like to try in hopes of getting some extra chub on the buds I'll post picture of what it looks like later ..... All the non legal cannabis I have seen in the province lately has been grown with pgr and to be honest looks very appealing to the eye to be honest I'm still surprised there has not been lots of discussions with pgr cannabis on the form ....... I hope you all are doing well , pierogi is gaining weight rapidly with the cold but seems to be in alright health with her old age I'm hoping she makes it another year , the new puppy moose has been doing well has a couple coyote nips on him but is learning not to venture to far from home quickly the hard way ..... A large pine marten has attacked my cat and my large dog donkey ripped him the cat has no chance against the marten ...... No snow yet which is very odd it's getting cold but no snow

Looking forward to it! Will you be putting any outside this year?

:popcorn:
Most likely yes somehow the massive one finished outside but wasn't the greatest quality .,,,,,,, the parents from other farms enjoyed ripping nugs off when trick or treating with kids in October.... I will try and do autos outside this year most likely some Russian strain in hopes it will do better with the crazy weather I experience...... I picked up some nutrients called advance grow pH perfect allegedly it balances the pH this is what I'll try in the tent , I'll be doing ten plants in the tent with a early flip this go I think the strains are called blackberry moon rock and president og........ lots of rosin was pressed the last grow aswell wich didn't fallow up on .... my big guy donkey has been very angry with a cat that is on my land most days of the week , my kids love being the big cat
Screenshot_20240329_181120_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_181031_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_062025_Gallery.jpg

Most likely yes somehow the massive one finished outside but wasn't the greatest quality .,,,,,,, the parents from other farms enjoyed ripping nugs off when trick or treating with kids in October.... I will try and do autos outside this year most likely some Russian strain in hopes it will do better with the crazy weather I experience...... I picked up some nutrients called advance grow pH perfect allegedly it balances the pH this is what I'll try in the tent , I'll be doing ten plants in the tent with a early flip this go I think the strains are called blackberry moon rock and president og........ lots of rosin was pressed the last grow aswell wich didn't fallow up on .... my big guy donkey has been very angry with a cat that is on my land most days of the week , my kids love being the big cat
Screenshot_20240329_181120_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_181031_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_062025_Gallery.jpg
Hi @HashFart I use advance nutrients ph perfect and it works great. I can only recommend them, I've been using the complete set for my girls for about a year now and I don't care about the ph at all, I check the watering every once in a while 😉

Hi @HashFart I use advance nutrients ph perfect and it works great. I can only recommend them, I've been using the complete set for my girls for about a year now and I don't care about the ph at all, I check the watering every once in a while 😉
Hopefully it does well in the promix , I don't have the full line up just 3 bottles micro grow and bloom

That's a big cat!

What do you with your hash balls? Are they for display or do you eventually break them up and smoke them?

:laugh: It's the new Halloween tradition in your neck of the woods now.
The hash usually ends up in someone else's hands , I'm not a very big smoker , I need to be outside and doing something active to enjoy it .... most of it is raided by friends and family for free ...... I dry the hash for a long time in powdered form in a wine fridge then will use small amounts of rosin to bind it together in a sphere then I let it age , I like aged hash more , it's a stronger body high and easier on my ticker the fresh hash makes me full space cadet elevating the heart rate almost like a panic attack feeling , most people that smoke it use a dab pen or dab rig because it just melts in a liquid,... I personally enjoy a really small amount in a old-school pipe on top of some Cuban tobacco, when I smoke it like this i find high is very similar to codeine pills I'm prescribed just much stronger effect , the aged hash balls become very hard but melt from the heat of your hand I can stretch it from hand to hand it's like children's silly putty

Can you use it in a hydroponic grow?

Thanks! I just made four batches of dry ice hash yesterday (73 micron) and I have them sitting in open tupperware containers in a dark closet at the moment while I try to figure out what to do next. How long do you leave them to dry? They're not really in powder form since they're really clumped up.
Until I feel there is no moisture you don't want it to mold ,,,,,, in Iraq they will let it get very dry then put the powder on a hotplate to bind it together ,,,, this is why the hash is so black and more contamination causes the black from there , some times they will add tea water to help it bind , I will use the heat from my hands and rubber gloves sometimes to bind but it's a very long process that's why I add a little rosin

Until I feel there is no moisture you don't want it to mold ,,,,,, in Iraq they will let it get very dry then put the powder on a hotplate to bind it together ,,,, this is why the hash is so black and more contamination causes the black from there , some times they will add tea water to help it bind , I will use the heat from my hands and rubber gloves sometimes to bind but it's a very long process that's why I add a little rosin
I may have to use a dehuey on it then, since we don't get as many dry days here. Thanks HashFart!

Back
Top Bottom