Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Randyhamlyn3

Are these plants doing well and is it normal for one to look so much better or should they be close to the exact same growth? The smaller one was doing better at first then I reported them in better soil and the bigger one which was the smaller at first seemed to take it alot better and is growing faster.. wondering if I should flush the pot of the smaller because I did add half the amount called for on the tub of guia greens 444 in with kryptonite soil. I know I probably shouldn't have but I wanted to see if they would do better and it sea one has.

20210411_112841_HDR.jpg

20210411_112844.jpg

Are these plants doing well and is it normal for one to look so much better or should they be close to the exact same growth? The smaller one was doing better at first then I reported them in better soil and the bigger one which was the smaller at first seemed to take it alot better and is growing faster.. wondering if I should flush the pot of the smaller because I did add half the amount called for on the tub of guia greens 444 in with kryptonite soil. I know I probably shouldn't have but I wanted to see if they would do better and it sea one has.

20210411_112841_HDR.jpg

20210411_112844.jpg
Oh and they are on their 11th day from when I put sprouted seed in soil.

Oh and they are on their 11th day from when I put sprouted seed in soil.
They look a little yellow but not that bad. Let them develop a bit before you start changing things. Are you comfortable with your watering techniques?

They look a little yellow but not that bad. Let them develop a bit before you start changing things. Are you comfortable with your watering techniques?
Well it says to water from bottom with kryptonite but supposed to have 2 inches of perlite at bottom which I don't. So I started water from bottom them topping off at top whenever seems they are almost completely dry

I would not give any nute for awhile also it looks pretty wet but not all plants are going to grow the same even if they sprout at the same time. I have 2 in my tent right now and at the start one did not look good, had to put a 6 inch stand under it to bring it up even with the other one and now it is taller and bigger round than the other one and both are sitting on the floor. 1st pic was before and 2nd pic is today. Give it some time. Not even a month between pics and 6 weeks to go before harvest.

When you repotted a little seedling you may have stunted them a few days.
Overall they don't look bad, but for 11 days they are quite small.
But your temp could also cause slow growth if its below 70⁰.

Whatever that soil is it looks well aerated so thats good.
I would water away from the seedling about 3" in a circle, water the whole pot except for that 3" circle around the plant, make the roots stretch out and reach for it.
I would raise the bag up on a grate and get some air under it.
Just top water.
Are they photo-period or autoflower?

If the soil itself has any nutrients then I wouldn't add much if anything to your water for a week or so.

And that soil looks very well aerated, almost like a Hempy type thing so its going to need water most likely every day.

Do you have those lights dimmed down. All you need is a t5 at this point.
Cut back on lights.
And you can water them from top just in a circle a couple inches away from plant. As she gets bigger make circle bigger get those roots to the outside of pot.
Bill

I would water away from the seedling about 3" in a circle, water the whole pot except for that 3" circle around the plant, make the roots stretch out and reach for it.
Just top water.

If the soil itself has any nutrients then I wouldn't add much if anything to your water for a week or so.
They are phot

Just top water.

Temp is always 75/76 in the day and when lights are off no lower than 70 normally around 72 and I keep the rh average 55

Just top water.

And that soil looks very well aerated, almost like a Hempy type thing so its going to need water most likely every day.
It's kryptonite

I wanted to know is it safe to flush my pots at this stage cause I can see the soil is hot because of the extra fert I added...

Sorry if I'm posting things by accident that wasn't allowed for site rules, because I'm not at all use to forums and all the different kinds of things I have at my fingertips..anyway thanks

LIGHT 1 SMOKE 1.....

Wow that's a lot of light! At least they shouldn't get leggy!
At this phase they're very light feeders until their roots get established. You wouldn't feed an infant the same as a teenage athlete LOL.
Like nunya said, no need to soak all of the soil. I like to water a little away from the stem to tease the roots out a little farther in search of moisture

Back
Top Bottom