Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Day 18

I got stomach sick a couple nights ago and slept right through the night and never woke to my alarm to turn the lights off..then when I turned them off the following night just to try and keep them on schedule I slept through the alarm in the morning and they and 10 hours of dark instead of the 6 so the lights burned the bottom 2 leaves on the bigger plant but overall I think they look pretty good.

20210418_204737_HDR.jpg

20210418_204732.jpg

I've gotten some weird deformed leaves before from having my fans blowing too much wind on the foliage when they were little, what is your air circulation like?

Also might just be a little weirdness as they stretch their roots through the big pot. Maybe even a little hot pocket of soil that she's reacting to. I wouldn't worry, those plants are looking great!
I have a tall oscillating fan and and 4" inline fan for outtake. So it's good

I definitely think that you should give them a good flush. You want to stick your finger in the soil and if it's dry two or three inches down you can add a little bit of water don't add so much water though
Soil is definitely more forgiving than hydro myself I am into dwc to me that's easier I started off with soil Fox farm very difficult because I had to flush five gallon buckets which is a hard thing ....

IMG_20210418_000637_258.jpg

IMG_20210418_000637_268.jpg

IMG_20210406_152837653.jpg

Day 18

I got stomach sick a couple nights ago and slept right through the night and never woke to my alarm to turn the lights off..then when I turned them off the following night just to try and keep them on schedule I slept through the alarm in the morning and they and 10 hours of dark instead of the 6 so the lights burned the bottom 2 leaves on the bigger plant but overall I think they look pretty good.

20210418_204737_HDR.jpg

20210418_204732.jpg
I don't see how the lights could burn the bottom leaves and not the top. I think you may be looking at a different kind of problem there.

I don't see how the lights could burn the bottom leaves and not the top. I think you may be looking at a different kind of problem there.
It seems to have only been the two second leaves on the first set is like it so what do u guys think it's is? I know it's not harming the plants at least not much cause they are doing great I think. They are now the size of the 2 gallon pots they are in and growing at least an inch a day on the round.

20210419_171721~2.jpg

20210419_171727_HDR~2.jpg

Question? Can I germinate my seeds in the declorinated tap water I have in the tent for my plants? I'll fill 3 glasses and drop the seeds in for a couple days. Just want to know if anyway thinks I shouldnt

It seems to have only been the two second leaves on the first set is like it so what do u guys think it's is? I know it's not harming the plants at least not much cause they are doing great I think. They are now the size of the 2 gallon pots they are in and growing at least an inch a day on the round.

20210419_171721~2.jpg

20210419_171727_HDR~2.jpg
Day 23 what do you guys think.....should I cut the bottom two off and let the two main tops come the bottom two are from the 3rd nodes the tops are the 6th.....tell me what u think

20210423_143125_HDR.jpg

20210423_143122_HDR.jpg

Like the training!

I'd leave those, my friend! Looking great! As long as you keep those other two on the right at the same height as the two smaller ones, they'll thicken up and start to share dominance. Then you can train the little two towards the left. That'll fill out the space above your pot nicely, and you can start planning/filling your canopy from there!

Like the training!

I'd leave those, my friend! Looking great! As long as you keep those other two on the right at the same height as the two smaller ones, they'll thicken up and start to share dominance. Then you can train the little two towards the left. That'll fill out the space above your pot nicely, and you can start planning/filling your canopy from there!
Those babies look nice and healthy.

The original,poster hasn’t logged on in a year….

first was HID lights then blurple leds (blue spectrum for veg cycle & red for flower or run both for full strength but the combo makes blurple) now everyone is using white leds & there are a few red & blue diodes included but the light shows up as white…

welcome aboard pkdane

Thanks for the info. We nubbies do have a lot of questions. At this point I'm just faking it till I make it. My dogs this morning attacked my GD purp and tore off one of the main branches cracking the main stem. I beat their behinds with the big one they pulled off of the main trunk. Hopefully it will survive. It's got some nice sized buds on it. I needed another month. Dang dogs! Can't have nice things with them around they are always tearing stuff up. This has been outside with them for over a month when it outgrew my grow box and they never touched it. Thought it was safe. Oh well, early harvest if it starts looking sickly. So disappointed as this was the first plant that actually made it this far out of the three I planted in the last year. Attached a photo of the damage and bud stage.

IMG_20220916_114333893.jpg

IMG_20220916_114407009.jpg

Are these plants doing well and is it normal for one to look so much better or should they be close to the exact same growth? The smaller one was doing better at first then I reported them in better soil and the bigger one which was the smaller at first seemed to take it alot better and is growing faster.. wondering if I should flush the pot of the smaller because I did add half the amount called for on the tub of guia greens 444 in with kryptonite soil. I know I probably shouldn't have but I wanted to see if they would do better and it sea one has.

20210411_112841_HDR.jpg

20210411_112844.jpg
They both look really wet already just cut back on the water lift the pot if light as fether give them water if its heavy leave them be

Back
Top Bottom