damnyourhot

dammit all the hell i wrote this and acc closed the browser window aghh i hate myself right now

ok i have two plants one small one taller
taller on has broader leaves lighter color

shorter one darker color longer skinny leaves

i think i may have a sea of green plant seed witht he shorter one
both seeded dec 29th 2008

from a family of 4 nice seeds what ones might have been the chronic and others just good stress seeing as i liv ein vegas i doubt any of them are outside growers

anyways the smaller one is about 9 ins now the taller one maybe 13-15inch

started with 3 60watt bulbs then moved to a mix of 1 floures bulb 2 60wats after 2 -3 weeks i moved to a 20wat coolt ube and 2 fluresent bulbs keeping 1 60wat bulb in the middle 2 weeks later i stoped the whole 60watt bulb thing and stuck with the tube and 1 hanging fluresent witch i move up and down by twisting the coat hanger thing, pretty basic and ghetto but i know nothing and its my 1st grow so lil at a time u kno

ive read about all the bulbs and stuff and am not concered much about doing any heavy buying of stuff yet till i know i can do this the proper way to begin with

1 thing i do not know is the node beteen the leaves i have pics are those where the buds will grow or is this just another branch comming out from there as all i see if full on leafage growing from there now

the taller one seems to thrive better but i noticed in my stupidity i never gave the pots holes so i did drain them of excess watera week ago and they havnt really been wilting on me bad since except for one leaf in pirticularly but hes getting better as i cant beleive the moister retention of this soil im using so i havnt really watered in about 4 days either just light spraying and maybe dampiung the top soil witch stays damp as hell to begin with

soil has pre nuts and nuts that say it should last for 9 months for flowering plants nice wood chips and everything i also got some maricle grow sticks i know ive read they are the succky thing to use but ive put one stick in eatch pot and about 1 1.2 weeks ago i broke a peice up in a water bottle and sprayed the plants they always get watered everynight untill i realized the buckets were full of water and had no holes-

anyways thats drained and they havnt suffered from shock these two babys are 2 of 4 starter seeds i pulled the other two because of poor looking traits and kept the best 2 i saw no need to try and grow mor ethen 2 esp with my light setup

i have moved the tube light up once and am about to get ready to move it up farther but im worrye dabout the smaller plant thats why ive added a 2nd floures bulb u see to the left now i have no clue if i shouldnt do that or what im thinking it will help the plants get fatter anyways while the other two produce more lumens so it will still thrive to grow upwords

ive moved them around 2 times becuz they tend to like to grow a lil sideways witch i think is good for the stalk to become stronger and at first i was pushing the leaves apart and down to help the nodes come faster or what ever is what i read dont have a clue on that either really

but i dont think they liked being handled like that so i immediatly stoped that
so im thinking i have a indica and a sativa but i have no clue really

they were born on dec 29th 2008 so they have been vegging for about 2 months almost now

at 1st it was a 24hr non stop light for vegging and everynow and then like 5 days or 4 days id turn the light off for maybe 3 hrs or at most 7 hours once or twice i did leave it off for a full maybe 20 hours so they could grow cuz they do need periods of no light to take the excess food they make and grow and eat thier reverves i guess right ? right ? i think anyways

after the first maybe 3 weeks i tryed to keep it strick but had trouble doing so so for the most part they have never slept for more then 9 hrs since maybe onc eor twice they slept for 12hours but mostly i will run the lights for a full day or day and a half 3 days at a time and then give them about 9 hrs of sleep sometimes i will let them stay on all day and and night and then at 8am turn them off and then put them back on at about 12am noon

but for the most part i have been giving them as much light as i feel they can take before giving them esting period because of the whole over watering thing that happend and yesterday i chiped out 2in by 2n inch peice of plastic near the bottom with a 1/8th hole on the opp side so as to never let them be drownd again but honestly they wernt showing signs of fatige b4 i drained them so i may have been lucky and cought it b4 root rott the taller one has 2 leaves that are a tad wilted but seem to perk up so im not worryed and the smaller one was a lil wilted looking at first but has 100% recovered and show no signs of irregular leaves such as then growing all crooked or somthing

so my main two ?'s along with what ever input feed back notes and wisdom i can get is the pic sothe nodes that are growing out the corner of the branches are those just more branches or are those my budds flowering or what cuz im lost here this is my 1st grow with about 2 years of reading here and there behind this and stuff and finnaly got the guts to try it

but mainly i just wanna have my very own special smoke that i know i cared for and grew and that its all mine and ya

i already know about the drying process and that 2 weeks will suck ass

but anyways the nodes are they my flowers or just more branches comming and should i try to flower them and if i do what kind fo yeid are we thinking of like what 10 bowls or less or what ?

and any insight to whats up with the lil bugger cuz he looks fantastic he had a full set of 7 leaves on the first 2 branches vs the taller on had 3 and 5 and didnt get 7 till the 2nd or 3rd teirs

and my lil bigger also has the extra tiny leave from the middle growing backwords so to say it actully i think has 8 leaf parts per weed leaf but i think the taller has a stronger smell at times u can smell them ,, heh i like to sniff em sometimes lol

anyways thankx and sorry for misspelled words this is the 2nd time i typed this

:thanks:

sorry if its long but i wanted to be complete so as to get proper help
the images below are clickable to see fullsize thank you
i did read the how to post for help and resize pictures threads but i do not have alot of the knowledge to post in that exact way so im hoping mods do not deem my post bad and if needed be my guest to edit this post mods

IMG_00752.jpg

IMG_00761.jpg

IMG_00781.jpg

IMG_00711.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_00732.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Re: can i flower this yet ?

Yes ok to switch to a 12/12 and let the ladies flower. You are in control of the light cycles.

the smaller one was a male i chopped him up

the other one is about 9 inchs taller now and has alot of buds growing some pestils have 2 red hairs everything else has white hairs and looks good except for where the cfls get to close and keep burning the tips of the fan leaves when im not lookin i think i need a bigger space now but i think the concentration of light and my fan setup and my humidifyer the plant is lovin it i have 4cfls and a 20cool tube now plus i sometimes set her in my bathroom while i take a shower to give her moisture and she gets to sit on my bed with full power sunlight thru my window every other day since i set her 12x12 at about 9am on and 10pm off i let her sit in a 2in bowl aof water with light nuts yesterday and she started smelling today dont know if that had anything to do with it i just worry about having enough co2 im constantly breathing around her and on her i considered getting some co2 tabs for her but i didnt wanna cause other issue with nitrogen or anything either so i dont know but anyways thought id update ...

Re: can i flower this yet ?

the smaller one was a male i chopped him up

the other one is about 9 inchs taller now and has alot of buds growing some pestils have 2 red hairs everything else has white hairs and looks good except for where the cfls get to close and keep burning the tips of the fan leaves when im not lookin i think i need a bigger space now but i think the concentration of light and my fan setup and my humidifyer the plant is lovin it i have 4cfls and a 20cool tube now plus i sometimes set her in my bathroom while i take a shower to give her moisture and she gets to sit on my bed with full power sunlight thru my window every other day since i set her 12x12 at about 9am on and 10pm off i let her sit in a 2in bowl aof water with light nuts yesterday and she started smelling today dont know if that had anything to do with it i just worry about having enough co2 im constantly breathing around her and on her i considered getting some co2 tabs for her but i didnt wanna cause other issue with nitrogen or anything either so i dont know but anyways thought id update ...

im looking at my 9 or 10th flowering week as of today with it and it is about all the way to the top of the coat hanger rack i have 4 -5cfls at a time and the tube still i alternate nutes and light sugar water ya im prolly doing stuff i shouldnt but i think its interesting i wanna see what happens

so far i have givin this plant sprite lol fruitpunch kool aid lol again and dont laugh i had some mre's u know from the military and they have a orange drink mix pack like tang but it has alot of weird nuts in it so i mixed that up gave some to the plant lol all leaves are green nothing wrong except for some leaves folding i think because i dont have enough light really

it is also getting nice and frosty but my hairs are not changing color and i also have a nice amount of red/brown hairs

i also have 2 part soil mix and i sometimes dump my ash in the plant soil

i dont spray the leaves as much any more either every morning i turn the lights on it starts to get a lil more skunky smelling

Back
Top Bottom