Can I Grow Horizontal Colas?

Hey all! So I have a bit of a dilemma... I only have enough indoor grow space for 4 plants (and even that's pretty cramped). So, I have a few clones that I had to put outside to grow. Problem is, I'm on the 2nd floor of an apartment building, and the plants can't be seen from the street. So, once they start to flower, I was thinking I could continue with some very gentle LST on the colas to keep them horizontal and out of sight also. It's legal to grow here, as long as they're out of sight to the general public and kept behind some type of lock (there's a lock on the door to the porch). Here's a pic of where they're at:

wGZPzWe.jpg

They have to stay at or below the deck wall height. I'm training them right now to stay horizontal, and follow the perimeter of the pots they're in.
cxwFG4a.jpg

Here's a better shot of the clones
P7WpBjn.jpg

Just keep on pinning them horizontal until the buds staRt to to form. You wont get actual buds higher than the porch wall if you keep them down until the stretch has finished. Not many strains that are not sativas will get over 1.5m if just left grow normal.
with the side branches that now have shoots heading up , pin those shoots down too. If you top them also then you will be creating a wider , bushier plant structure. ideal for your needs.
just keep tying down until 2nd flowering week.

Oh like what your doing already? Absolutely not. A person can get quite creative with their training.

An old plant of mine.

That’s what it looked like the day before I cut it to pieces. Had two Jamaican mountain kush that both turned out to be males.

Attachments

• 83CFE575-65AD-405D-8C6B-C7614EDA6680.jpeg
    83CFE575-65AD-405D-8C6B-C7614EDA6680.jpeg
    486.1 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom