Can These Buds Be Smoked?

RockStoner

Hello everyone, where I stay, MJ grows wild at the sides of our streets, and at the front porch of our home.

I'm really not sure about their strain and quality though. So today I took a chance and picked up some buds from the plants growing near my residence.

isFJPuc.jpg

Will I get high if I smoked these? And any ideas about strain?

(PS. I snipped off the fan leaves)

Lol. I wouldn't waste your time, although there is likely a little bit of cannabinoids in there. Most likely a ruderalis (hemp)dominant hybrid. If you isolated one from the others so it did not go to seed and grew it out to maturity- you may get some smokeable product but I wouldn't count on it.

Trig

Surely if this stuff is just growing wild all over the place there must be a few female plants in the mix. If not... bummer.

Yeah, you bet, that's why almost all the flowers have been pollinated to produce seeds.

Looks like a male plant to me. Males don't have a good THC content, so I would say no, they will not get you high.

Nah bro, it is a female plant. The little sack-looking things are seeds.

Lol. I wouldn't waste your time, although there is likely a little bit of cannabinoids in there. Most likely a ruderalis (hemp)dominant hybrid. If you isolated one from the others so it did not go to seed and grew it out to maturity- you may get some smokeable product but I wouldn't count on it.

Trig

After a quick dry today smoked some using a homemade bucket bong. I must say I was pretty high for a couple of hours! :volcano-smiley::thumb:

Hello everyone, where I stay, MJ grows wild at the sides of our streets, and at the front porch of our home.

I'm really not sure about their strain and quality though. So today I took a chance and picked up some buds from the plants growing near my residence.

isFJPuc.jpg

Will I get high if I smoked these? And any ideas about strain?

(PS. I snipped off the fan leaves)

well most people throw the males out.....buttttt since there is SOME thc in it,you can make hash with it...so if your a grower that needs money!!!!dont think that you cant make money etc with males because you can!!!!HASH

If you have this stuff growing everywhere, I'd just get some bubble bags and make crazy amount of bubble hash using the males. Sounds like you have tons of plant matter to work with, just depends if the plants are bug free and healthy

Back
Top Bottom