Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I meant to ask what happened to the cmh? Might be easy to fix?

i think the ballast stopped working... didnt replace.. dont feel like spending... was looking at the 1000 watter system on sale for 299... my ballast dont seem to last long with cmh.. guess im bring the crop home with the leds...
will be smaller sized buds..

Mine have a 4 in. fan and a sensor that dials down the wattge so they don't fry themselves. Old school stuff is like the sun, pin piont, hot as hell and dying but does it ever drive photosynthesis. I want to get a few plants in the ground this summer and do less baby sitting. 58 in the kitchen this morning, 71 in the shed. :)

I kind of left the story at at a not so great spot :rofl:. After my daily dose of political discource and it's associated wack jobs I need something to give a little faith in the future. Was off to Tim Hortons and the post office yesterday and took this pic of the Stewiake River. It's tidal water so you don't need a licence. Best Stiped Bass fishing going, anything less than 20 in has to go back!

IMG_4527.JPG
I've never had striped bass, Oddy, do you think they'd make good fish and chips?

I've never had striped bass, Oddy, do you think they'd make good fish and chips?

i love my fresh water bass or perch fried in butter .. with some lemon n salt, can pick out lots of bones, delish...
dad said never mix other food with fish,, easier to get bones out....

I prefer Stripers over Atlantic Salmon you just cut fillets and go from there. They don't really have the salt water taste. Tidal water and not needing a licence is the best part, less hype and you don't feel like you need a ton of gear. Surf casting rod and a bucket of squid and your ready to go. Night fishing is best. Lots of reefer gets used at the popular spots!

I prefer Stripers over Atlantic Salmon you just cut fillets and go from there. They don't really have the salt water taste. Tidal water and not needing a licence is the best part, less hype and you don't feel like you need a ton of gear. Surf casting rod and a bucket of squid and your ready to go. Night fishing is best. Lots of reefer gets used at the popular spots!

when i was a very young lad.. i had to get a nice Wood stick , some string off the roast beef, a sinker and hook..

had to hunt worms at night with flash lights, but i think its illegal to fish in ontario at night .. with lights thats like cheating ..

be catching massive perch the nexts morning .. now thats fishing .. try it ..

img_20230302_140259_resized_20230302_020658304-jpg.2654845

Getting sick of the PM, now I have fucking soil mold. Getting sick of it all!!!
That's a bummer Scotty, have you ever baked soil in the oven to sterilize it? I've done it before and it works. The spring out door planting is coming quickly and when your babies are out in the ground in the sun, you'll be homefree. You grew some awesome plants outdoors last year, how was the potency?

That's a bummer Scotty, have you ever baked soil in the oven to sterilize it? I've done it before and it works. The spring out door planting is coming quickly and when your babies are out in the ground in the sun, you'll be homefree. You grew some awesome plants outdoors last year, how was the potency?
Thanks, Z! The out-doors are a medium potency. It would be nice if they had more sun but to do so would leave them too much in the open.
Ahhh, I did top them on my last feeding with a bit of worm casting, bokashi and frass.... Just never had the mold afterwards. I removed it in case it made my PM problem even worse. Never tried the baking. I imagine that 7-8 gallons would take quite a while.

Cheers

Thanks, Z! The out-doors are a medium potency. It would be nice if they had more sun but to do so would leave them too much in the open.
Ahhh, I did top them on my last feeding with a bit of worm casting, bokashi and frass.... Just never had the mold afterwards. I removed it in case it made my PM problem even worse. Never tried the baking. I imagine that 7-8 gallons would take quite a while.

Cheers
And stink the place up!

Cheers

try growing in hp pro mix at the lowes .... 107 liters bale is 43 last i saw..

HP with mycro is what I have been using but it is sometimes hard to find and then I noticed this...
Do you think it is the same? Is it organic?
I use either promix is a bit finer, has more perlite & mycro (more money)
sunshine is a bit coarser, bigger chucks of perlite (cheaper)
both are not organic, you need to add fertilizer after a week 1/4 strength for seedlings
both are ph adjusted

Back
Top Bottom