Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Sorry - I think it is OK now - I was farting around trying to put that big long thing as "here" - still don't know how.
But did you guess??? :laugh:
Go to the post you want to highlight and click the three connected dots in the green ribbon at the top of that post. That will open a window with the code to the location of that post. Double click that and hit copy which will post it to your computer memory.

Then go to the post where you want to highlight it and, in the message box banner click the icon that looks like two chain links.

Paste the memory link to the URL into the top entry and give it a name in the bottom one.

Bing, bang, boom, and you're cooking with gas. Well, wood more likely in your case, but...

Go to the post you want to highlight and click the three connected dots in the green ribbon at the top of that post. That will open a window with the code to the location of that post. Double click that and hit copy which will post it to your computer memory.

Then go to the post where you want to highlight it and, in the message box banner click the icon that looks like two chain links.

Paste the memory link to the URL into the top entry and give it a name in the bottom one.

Bing, bang, boom, and you're cooking with gas. Well, wood more likely in your case, but...
Holy Crap !!! If I could do all that...I'd be a better grower!!!! :rofl:

I thaught you might have found a way to make birch bark oil. I'm keeping myself occupied with some classical literature.

20230221_140252.jpg

I thaught you might have found a way to make birch bark oil. I'm keeping myself occupied with some classical literature.
Everytime I put a papery piece of Birch in the furnace and it flares I'm thinking "How do they make the oil from this??" But then I think "I really don't need any!!"
I'm keeping myself occupied with some classical literature.
Well, it's not Calvin and Hobbes but I guess it's inspiring!!! :rofl:

Hey Cannabuddies if you want to see David Suzuki get whacked watch this Nature of Things episode on cannabis, it is surprising and unsurprising the producers took such an open mind to the subject, I thought it was great:

trust canadians to take a sane look at things.

pollievre wants to defund it.

Hey The Fabulous Fury Freak Brothers, gees I haven't seen one of those comix in decades, love fat Freddie's cat.
Guess you didn't watch the remake then, don't know if this still works here

Hey The Fabulous Fury Freak Brothers, gees I haven't seen one of those comix in decades, love fat Freddie's cat.
I kind of left the story at at a not so great spot :rofl:. After my daily dose of political discource and it's associated wack jobs I need something to give a little faith in the future. Was off to Tim Hortons and the post office yesterday and took this pic of the Stewiake River. It's tidal water so you don't need a licence. Best Stiped Bass fishing going, anything less than 20 in has to go back!

IMG_4527.JPG

I kind of left the story at at a not so great spot :rofl:. After my daily dose of political discource and it's associated wack jobs I need something to give a little faith in the future. Was off to Tim Hortons and the post office yesterday and took this pic of the Stewiake River. It's tidal water so you don't need a licence. Best Stiped Bass fishing going, anything less than 20 in has to go back!

IMG_4527.JPG

you need a licence to take a picture?

i got my electricity bill in today holy cow.. must be sucking back juice..

Looks like a Crane Fly? Soon be time for Asian Beetles to be coming out of the woodwork. Not much snow cover here so I hope the ticks take a beating. Some oldtime NS outdoor growers are finally releasing their genetics to the general public .......... AND I GOT SOME! Truly worked for early flowering and mold resistance! I'm getting the planting itch already ............ March will most likely kill it. :) I wonder what the end product would be if you fed dead bugs to worms?

Back
Top Bottom