Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Moroccan and Lebanese hash sucks ...black Afghan is what you want.
You meant the hash out of this bud?

IMG_20220321_191839_332.jpg

Hi Tommy, I'm in the north east and have warm ground for 90 days tops. Sept is the start of cold and wet. Afghan plants don't have a chance. Indoors is a pale comparison to the sun. I don't do instagram and probably my loss but i will take your word about tribal genetics. As far as that goes 420 mag is the extent of my online communication, suits me.:thumb:

Hi Tommy, I'm in the north east and have warm ground for 90 days tops. Sept is the start of cold and wet. Afghan plants don't have a chance. Indoors is a pale comparison to the sun. I don't do instagram and probably my loss but i will take your word about tribal genetics. As far as that goes 420 mag is the extent of my online communication, suits me.:thumb:
Alright i get it, thanks ✌️

This morning I read that reseachers in Italy found two new cannabinoids that are potentially 30 times stronger than THC or CBD, they are THCP, and CBDP. These appear to be in small amounts, but could in theory give a lot of bang for the buck. For instance even 1/4 percent THCP could in theory add the equivalent of 7.5 percent THC to weed. This may be why some weed lower in THC may be stronger than the THC percentage would indicate. Here's the link, with a another link to the original article: Breakthrough discovery: cannabis compound 30 times stronger than THC

This morning I read that reseachers in Italy found two new cannabinoids that are potentially 30 times stronger than THC or CBD, they are THCP, and CBDP. These appear to be in small amounts, but could in theory give a lot of bang for the buck. For instance even 1/4 percent THCP could in theory add the equivalent of 7.5 percent THC to weed. This may be why some weed lower in THC may be stronger than the THC percentage would indicate. Here's the link, with a another link to the original article: Breakthrough discovery: cannabis compound 30 times stronger than THC
Seems like a lot of speculation in the article of the use and effect of THCP. However it would be interesting so see more data in the future of its effects. Probably of more interest would be in what varieties of Cannabis THCP is highest. I always see references to the difference of the highs between Sativa's and Indica's.

I've never had enough background to dive into the molecular thing. My criteria has always been nothing more than would it be worth getting busted for. Seems the more I learn about cannabis the more I miss the mystic. Got my 1st visitor on a Pink Lemonade 17 to 28 thc depending on how I grow it.
20220427_172348.jpg

Here's what I discovered growing near my compost pile this morning. All volunteers from pot grown last year. I threw out some mouldy Banghi Haze so maybe there were some seeds on some of the buds.

IMG_20220428_112337643.jpg
Lol, I have 7 volunteers in my garden right now. 6 where a seeded Bruce Banner was, and one by the bird feeder.

I'm curious DD that resin is so potent looking how many dabs can you do in a day on average? I definitely could not keep up with dabs, they hit me so hard. I guess I'm just a cheap high.
depends how high i want to get... a couple dabs is a good buzz for a bit.. there are different kinds of dabs too..

the electric nail dab hit is smaller than a bong n banger with with butane torch is more powerfull bigger hit..

the ROSIN is so tasty to smoke...

ps resin is what you get in a hash pipe the black crap.. good smoke when your out of hash or buds

u could smoke a gram in a day with practice.. use a pound of buds in a month :)

Here's what I discovered growing near my compost pile this morning. All volunteers from pot grown last year. I threw out some mouldy Banghi Haze so maybe there were some seeds on some of the buds.

IMG_20220428_112337643.jpg

way to cold outside in southern ontario for pot.. now.. june 21 is good time

Back
Top Bottom