Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Definitely you got the age. I had my first toke when I was 12 from older brother of a friend. The father came in while we were passing a hash pipe freaked out and we (two other friends) took off while the father reemed out the older brother). Crazy shit. 1971.
Ok. So i got the age. Ya

Then i win

Oh. But.. I got the age

So i lose

Damn

i was 13 when i started smoking. 15 when i tried my first grow in 78. i sold mountains in the mid 80's through late 90's. but hardly any was stuff i grew until the mid 90's forward. about 97 i got involved in the holistic and medical side, and it changed my entire perspective.

i sold a pile of temple hash / opium in the late 80s. that was probably the heaviest. looked like layer cake.

should mention the hash was from nova scotia. probably landed in halifax. i got a lot of weed though there as well. wouldn't be surprised if @Zembretti and my friend crossed paths at one time. i'm trying to remember his name. he married a quebecois girl i knew named mano.

should mention the hash was from nova scotia. probably landed in halifax. i got a lot of weed though there as well. wouldn't be surprised if @Zembretti and my friend crossed paths at one time. i'm trying to remember his name. he married a quebecois girl i knew named mano.
Oh that temple hash was by far the best I ever had. A few small hot knives of that and I was wasted. Maybe I met your friend, who knows, but I was never in the business, I only grew for myself. I married a BC girl and moved west, but I sure miss friends and family in NS.

i was 13 when i started smoking. 15 when i tried my first grow in 78. i sold mountains in the mid 80's through late 90's. but hardly any was stuff i grew until the mid 90's forward. about 97 i got involved in the holistic and medical side, and it changed my entire perspective.

i sold a pile of temple hash / opium in the late 80s. that was probably the heaviest. looked like layer cake.
Bluter, very interesting life you lead, do you know if weed is used to treat tremors? My family has a history of it and my father had a parkinson's like tremor that got worse until he died. Any suggestions?

oh boy, yes a few ideas.

i just lost 2 fucking posts to help you and am frustrated

edit : aaaahhhh !

Bluter, very interesting life you lead, do you know if weed is used to treat tremors? My family has a history of it and my father had a parkinson's like tremor that got worse until he died. Any suggestions?
let's try again.

i do a lot of canna pills for folk. infused coco oil is the preferred method. it's applicable for many things.

i like 1:1 thc / cbd strains to start for most med stuff. they generally tend to be fairly mild with a top around 8%-9% in both.

there are both sativa and indica leaning strains that fall in to this category. for a 'tremor" related condition i would look to an indica based 1:1..this is a bit of a guess based on what the root cause of the symptoms usually are.

if it helps but doesn't quite cut it, a straight indica base pill would be where i go next. if that won't help there are deeper things that have to be addressed.

note that most canna based approaches will be symptom reduction and not curative per se.
you might shock a doc or two though .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit : i also make oil or vg tintures and topicals etc ... it's all good stuff for you ...

I married a BC girl and moved west, but I sure miss friends and family in NS.

was a snowboard bum in the 90s's in bc and alberta. was based in banff and sold exclusively to the tourist centers there and in jasper. we had a small op in banff but most was resell.

let's try again.

i do a lot of canna pills for folk. infused coco oil is the preferred method. it's applicable for many things.

i like 1:1 thc / cbd strains to start for most med stuff. they generally tend to be fairly mild with a top around 8%-9% in both.

there are both sativa and indica leaning strains that fall in to this category. for a 'tremor" related condition i would look to an indica based 1:1..this is a bit of a guess based on what the root cause of the symptoms usually are.

if it helps but doesn't quite cut it, a straight indica base pill would be where i go next. if that won't help there are deeper things that have to be addressed.

note that most canna based approaches will be symptom reduction and not curative per se.
you might shock a doc or two though .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit : i also make oil or vg tintures and topicals etc ... it's all good stuff for you ...
Thanks so much, I will pursue those recommendations!

Second Gelato auto is down !

Really liking the staggered harvest And wet trimming while the branches are still on the plant...

Gelato two 22 Apr day 106.jpg

Cheers !

Finally home again in Canada, I had the first good sleep in weeks thanks to vitamin THC. Very spring-like weather here. Maybe this year will be less exciting weather wise, fingers crossed.
Hey welcome back Amigo. :ciao:
Hope everything went well.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Finally home again in Canada, I had the first good sleep in weeks thanks to vitamin THC. Very spring-like weather here. Maybe this year will be less exciting weather wise, fingers crossed.
Hey welcome back Amigo. :ciao:
Hope everything went well.

Bill
Gracias Señor, everything went well; saw, did, ate lots, but so glad to finally sleep in my own bed. The jetlag is a bitch though.

Gracias Señor, everything went well; saw, did, ate lots, but so glad to finally sleep in my own bed. The jetlag is a bitch though.
No matter where I go I never sleep as well.
My own bed , rso and enough concentrates to get an elephant high and I sleep great. :rofl:
If I went away for a week and didn't have my medicine I'd be so Feked.:rolleyes:
Get some rest.
You can get back to the action when your up to it.;)

Bill

Back
Top Bottom