Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Wax and fat, stuff i would rather not smoke. Seems to me that buds with less return are better tasting and not as harsh. I'm leaning towards dry sift to get rid of some of that. I don't like edibles and really am getting into the rosin quality of different plants. I've got some bud that was grown with all organic inputs ........ the rosin ......seems like licking envelopes or something, some is wonderful.

:cheesygrinsmiley:Up to 14 years in the can for production with organic solvents, time to keep squeezing! Awfully interesting to delve into the process none the less. There's a place in Montreal that sells all 5he gear. The price alone scared me off. Starting 2 autos today and am going to give them a serious go.

1 1/2 year old blue hawaiian x nakahama. Only have 3 seed left and worth more than gold! Reused paper, l just leave it on the paper till it's gone. It's not around long enough!

20220505_092033.jpg

Very nice Rorschach there, I see a homo habilis skull and I'm not hallucinating.
found this on one of the strain sites when checking out my pineapple chunk
"Pineapple Chunk doesn’t provide a wild cerebral high that causes you to hallucinate."
So that must mean some do

found this on one of the strain sites when checking out my pineapple chunk
"Pineapple Chunk doesn’t provide a wild cerebral high that causes you to hallucinate."
So that must mean some do
Love it! Another description says "very powerful couchlock sensation". You may not hallucinate but you'll sleep like a drunk baby sloth. There are times when that would be useful.

Even though It said you won't hallucinate from it
The plant itself was very psychedelic You can get lost in it , like looking at a fire, with all the colors
It will be my new wallpaper. What do you think?
IMG_3533 p chunk.JPG

Even though It said you won't hallucinate from it
The plant itself was very psychedelic You can get lost in it , like looking at a fire, with all the colors
It will be my new wallpaper. What do you think?
IMG_3533 p chunk.JPG

i think you need to do some trimming ...

I'm calling it quits, 121 days is long enough for an auto ;)

Gorilla Glue #4 (and the King Gelato) have started drinking less.

The pistils on the "normal" part of the buds are all orange and crinkly !

Wet trimmed yesterday, the King Gelato gets her turn today..

GG#4 left side vertical.jpg

GG#4 top two.jpg

GG#4 right vertical.jpg

GG#4 top.jpg

Cheers, eh ?
i told you before no one cares about veg time.. you only count flowering time .. so 121 days is meaningless...

Wow im a bit high but when walking the dog tonight i saw a massive bright object race across the sky
was close .. i think within a few miles could be much more.. no sound i thought might explode but nothing
as it slow angled dive into the ground across sky or burnt out.. was awesome spectacle to see..

Back
Top Bottom