Canadian Growers Group & Friends

heya friends,,

thot i might post some pics of my two outdoor plants. both are doing very well and both will indeed be the biggest plants i have ever grown,,

we have had such a late start to warm weather that i am predicting a late fall which will help to mature these

this is a blueberry cross,, very very sugary, and an early finisher so i have high hopes for this one,,

this is the biggest plant i have ever had and has not started to flower yet,, so it has some size to go yet,,

this plant is planted directly into mother earth

20220810_182759_HDR (3).jpg

this one is quite a bit more sativa, a pineapple chunk cross,, this will need a bit more late fall

this plant is planted in a pot,, ha

20220815_183644 (3).jpg

oh, i have recently gotten some new glasses too,,

here is to eighty/75 more frost free nights friends,,

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a three week trim.

I am so low on weed right now i might actually see a dispensory in my future

Anyone starting to flower yet?

Well, I was thinking more about bringing it home outdoors with all the bugs and wet conditions of late fall. :laughtwo:

the challenge begins,, indeed,,

growing out a plant this size is not something i am accustomed to. the buds will require a ton of fert to fill out,,

all tho i have grown fine plants outside and frost free willing,, these will be epic for me,, i so feel it

peace out friends

25 and about 50% humidity for the next 6 weeks shouldn't be asking for much ..........:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:. I hope you guys get it. My autos where nice for the yard esthetic but wasn't there for smoking. Neighbor was real happy with the gift so growing them was worth it. Cheap to grow to compared to what I put in to photos.

I see a lot of fabric pots interest and thought you might want to consider ordering from these guys. I have done some fruit tree grafting and there is a a bunch of people using fabric pots for fruit trees. They have 10-25-45 gal pots the first two have handles. Some of these pots are used for fruit trees like figs that they move indoors (a garage) for the winter. These appear well thought out in that the out side of the pot is white to reflect the heat.....anyway Whiffletree Farm & Nursery: Canadian Apple Fruit Trees & Orchard Supply

I see a lot of fabric pots interest and thought you might want to consider ordering from these guys. I have done some fruit tree grafting and there is a a bunch of people using fabric pots for fruit trees. They have 10-25-45 gal pots the first two have handles. Some of these pots are used for fruit trees like figs that they move indoors (a garage) for the winter. These appear well thought out in that the out side of the pot is white to reflect the heat.....anyway Whiffletree Farm & Nursery: Canadian Apple Fruit Trees & Orchard Supply

YEAH SMART POTS.. only pot to use for marijuana.. u can get 1000 gal fab pots..
mendo cali .. 625 lbs plants..

7 gallon is a bit small for outdoor but works.. great for indoor.. 10 gallon better an up better for outside..

im using my indoor 7 gallon outside cause i didnt have enough pro mix lol.. was even a bit short filling these up..

I need some help here. I've never grown autos before so how much longer do this plant need to go? About half the pistils are brown. The calyxes look swollen and frosty.

IMG_20220818_121556732.jpg

IMG_20220818_121545987.jpg

I need some help here. I've never grown autos before so how much longer do this plant need to go? About half the pistils are brown. The calyxes look swollen and frosty.
Standard answer is "a couple more weeks" ;)

I wait until All the white pistils have changed color and receded. Then I will scope the trichomes, looking for at least all cloudy.

White pistils on foxtails don't count....

Looking good.

Cheers

IMG_20220818_121556732.jpg

IMG_20220818_121545987.jpg

hello.... you need to get a 25 dollar microscope on amazon 60x

look at the trichromes for lots of ambers.. not clear , not cloudy, but 50% amber cloudy ...

hello.... you need to get a 25 dollar microscope on amazon 60x

look at the trichromes for lots of ambers.. not clear , not cloudy, but 50% amber cloudy ...
But that depends on the effect you want. All cloudy, no amber is a more "up" high, and the more amber the more couch lock.

So once the pistils darken and shrivel it's really grower's choice about harvest timing.

in my opinion only, well, and many others and ed rosenthal science as well, that is way way too amber,,

ed science says clear is max psychoactive, cloudy is degrading and amber is degraded

to each is own tho,, peace out

in my opinion only, well, and many others and ed rosenthal science as well, that is way way too amber,,

ed science says clear is max psychoactive, cloudy is degrading and amber is degraded

to each is own tho,, peace out

ed rosenthal is wacked out on acid man and out of date lol.. thats dynamite smoke that amber

u must be a novice pot head i need the strong stuff..

Back
Top Bottom