517fbfc30de29b02d33728e0505b96c6.jpg
afd859b1b2bf4ad9cf6222d4b408c028.jpg
66784df1e107ae93102d2d1b728fbcd4.jpg
e96cc75a7aa8ea93e3b967faa0cbdf91.jpg
65844d409d0e446d9d9ac80b9455df34.jpg
ef9d2d7abf48b7b5ac0f5023c40977e0.jpg
c8720372783745aad9ea5a7d9acdadea.jpg
44dfc9661b424d2ced6c495b2243d8f4.jpg

So this weekend is supposed to be harvest but I'm thinking I may leave most of it for another week just because I'm still seeing some clear trichs, not too many but I figure it's better to leave 'em until there's none.

The problem I think is what seedbanks count as "flowering time" because in reality it starts the day you flip to 12/12 because the stretch is the 1st stage of flowering but I'm assuming most banks count from the day of the signs of bud which is actually the 2nd stage of flowering (4 stages total) I'm assuming to make their seeds sound like they flower faster.

Which means an extra week will get me to where I need to be if my assumptions correct.

Pulled the Super Skunk Big Bud and got her cleaned and is curing. Pulled the smallest Incredible Bulk, she was just a clone from the main Bulk, cleaning her up now.

I'll get some pictures up tonight, everything looks insane.

On the veg side ive started to train and top everything, took cuttings from the regs and are all in the bud tent to figure out the sexes before getting everything moved into 5gals.

I'll be running 5gal smart pots this run, 3gals get too tipsy in flower.

Also got new soil, usually I just rerun the soil but it's all locked in the flowering tent so I mixed a bag of Promix Hp with some extra perlite and a few scoops of limestone. Should be able to transplant next weekend.

So I've been pulling and cleaning the last few days and haven't even cleaned all the plants under the first panel yet and I'm at 240g. I'll lose a bit thru curing but I'm pretty sure we'll be blowing the g/Watt out of the water.

Tents looking pretty sad now but should be good to throw the next batch in when the Blue Dream finishes (10 weeks my ass) my guess is 14 weeks for her currently day 75 week 11.

The last 3 will be cut down tonight so the BD will have a bit more light hitting her.

Hey beard congrats on the harvest the buds all are huge! Great job! Looks like quite the haul .

My phones camera is effed but I'll get some pics with the gfs phone. Even dried the nugs are pretty impressive, next time I won't lock my plants out and we'll see about getting them bigger!
Hey I locked out a bit too. It happens. Still fire weed man. Makes the dispensary nugs look like commercial

Finally got done trimming everything up with just over 34oz of nice nugs and God only knows how much trim and popcorn.

I haven't weighed any of that yet but there's a lot lol It'll be for medibles and extracts.

I'll be finishing the second scrog tonight but I may have to stagger my next batch since the Blue Dream is taking up half the tent itself. So only one side is free which honestly is fine as I wanted to try perpetual anyway ;)

ANYWAY today I did finally get my ACMPR Certificate in the mail today so that's a huge relief. I hate to be on a list somewhere but the laws are changing and I don't want to be fucked as a medicinal user and get thrown in jail for longer than a rapist for trying to live a better.

Another positive note my buddy finally paid me for the vehicle I sold him and I can get a phone that works \m/

I've been slacking on the photo department because my camera is effed but I will use my gfs tonight I promise hahha

I think I locked her out so she's way behind but I think I got her back on track.

I've done some reading and think I've figured out my issue which mostly stemmed from not getting enough run off. When I switched nutes I thought I underfed them because of the face but they were locking out and I did what any novice did and added more nutes lol

Now I'm setup to deal with all the run off and will do occasional flushes at certain points to make sure everything's good.

Shoot sounds like exactly what I did.... got nervous fed more and that only made things tank worse. I also make sure to get a min of 10 percent runoff cause I run coco. But Hell of a haul there dude!

Shoot sounds like exactly what I did.... got nervous fed more and that only made things tank worse. I also make sure to get a min of 10 percent runoff cause I run coco. But Hell of a haul there dude!
On my advanced nutrient runs, I use coco, I gotta get 10-20% runoff too. I've learned on nutes, less is more lol, I had to burn a few runs up to find out :passitleft:

Been slacking on updates, the extra steps without the app have put a damper on things. I've mostly just been posting to Instagram @justwaltthings is where you can find me of I go MIA here.

As soon as 420 gets the app situation sorted I'll be keeping better updates.

I have a Hulk King (worlds strongest strains) and a White Widow Big Bud (seedsman) in a scrog a few weeks apart as I'm trying the perpetual approach this go.

I have a nice Ripleys OG Auto (Mephisto genetics) 4 weeks into flower in the veg tent a long with a Blue Banner (worlds strongest strains), and a Chemdawg Millionaire and Mind Kan'trol (Dr Kripplings) with a few of the plants I run last time that I've revegged and have taken cuttings to keep the genetics going.

I'll be attempting some cross breeding as well as feminizing here shortly, I purchased some Sour Larry BX1 pollen as well as hand collected some Blue Banner pollen thus far.

So far the perpetual is working out and I've got 3 in a scrog and an auto just doing it's thing. I have plants ready for the next two Mondays and then I'm basicaĺly going to throw in clones and spray them with collidial silver to harvest some fem pollen to get the next phase started.

Since I've been learning as I go and am determined to nail it this time I've ironed out that last few kinks being

1: I turned my lights up to 50 watts per cob from a total or about 1000watts to 1600watts (thank you buckshot)

2: Making sure I have ample run off and have things set up so I can easily deal with run off especially when it comes time for flushing. My fix was to use grates over litter boxes and buy a shop vac that clips to a 5gal bucket as well as using Pro Mix (I think like a 45 bag) and two small bags of perlite. I didn't even fuck with the lime this time since I read I could screw up that ratio and HP has enough. And it finally doesn't take a year for water to pass thru the pots (5 gal smart pots) which I upped from the 3 gals I was running. I feed/water them with 3gal and get probably a little over 1/3 run off which resets my soil PH to 6.5 every time and flushing the salts.

Which leads me to #3: I bought a new Apera PH meter (done messing with the cheap ones) and damn it works good! I've now been religiously checking my nute PH/TDS and water PH as well as run off PH and TDS. What I've learned is my water out of the tap is about 7.6 but because I let it sit aerated it raises to about 8... So even though my nutes claim "PH Perfect" I've still been monitoring where they fall since depending on dose your basically only hitting that "perfect" spot at certain doses because there's got to be enough of that buffer in your mix to get you where you need to be!

On the other hand I'm running GO on a few plants without PH'ing the nutes but I do PH the water when I'm not feeding her. I've also started adding corn syrup on watering days, it's got molasses in it and I figure it's organic... ish lol

Back
Top Bottom