Cannabeard's Second Journal

From lastnight when things looked sad
420-magazine-mobile293014284.jpg

Decided to go ahead with feeding since everything was droopy before I went to sleep.

This was the last transitional feeding which was 2.5ml Grow, 2.5ml Bloom, 2.5ml Calmag, 2ml Igniter, 2ml Voodoo, 1ml Floralicious all per gallon.

From now out I'll be dropping Grow and Igniter and going 5ml Bloom and adding 1ml Liquid KoolBloom and 2ml of Big Bud which I'll run for 3 weeks when I bump KoolBloom to 2.5ml.
420-magazine-mobile1350236639.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2018827237.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1852773085.jpg

Even the Mk is starting now.
420-magazine-mobile1049329082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1341927370.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1367569094.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1667823345.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1689749600.jpg

Awesome job beard! They look like new plants
Thanks man! They definitely perked up after.

I just pulled the trigger on some AN Connoisseur A/B Bloom might run it on a few to see how it fairs.

In the meantime I'll slowly collect the rest of what it recommends for the feeding schedule I'll be working with next round. I already have 4 of them.

Mixed up some nutes to feed at lights on (t-30 mins) 5ml Bloom, 2.5ml Calmag, 1ml Igniter, 1ml Big Bud, 1ml KoolBloom, 1ml Floralicious, 2ml Bud Candy.

That should be enough to jump start the next phase of flower.

I was going to skip Igniter but I decided to ween them off while easing in the PK's since a few plants will still benefit from it.

I've also pulled the trigger on Connoisseur A/B Bloom, X Factor and Sensizym. I'll be compiling the rest over the next while.

It'll be pointless to try a side by side this time but I may pair the GM feeding to my super basic mix of Fn Bloom, Calmag and Floralicious which is basically the recipe off Grow pot cheaply with the addition of Floralicious if that's something y'alled be interested in.

I'll get some pics up when lights come on.

420-magazine-mobile449203870.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1112879977.jpg

Tied in a trellis for the taller side.
The Blue Dream can already barely support itself and as the buds grow it's going to get worse so, voila!
420-magazine-mobile1620445880.jpg

420-magazine-mobile325252947.jpg

420-magazine-mobile220336842.jpg

420-magazine-mobile7332077.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1101974659.jpg

I'm going to figure out how to rig this fan so it's not taking up floor space before I tie a trellis in on this side.

420-magazine-mobile710505584.jpg

I've also cleared out the bottem 1/3 since it was mostly not getting light anyway and it helped open up the insides to more light.

I didn't go too crazy as to hopefully not disrupt their growth but since we're officially 14 days in I figured it was finally safe to do so here's hoping haha
420-magazine-mobile879290207.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1826302522.jpg

Pretty close to the full line now, just have 4 left to grab and only 2 matter until I clone/pop seeds.

Gave everything their first shot of all AN but I kept it pretty low since Connoisseur is famous for being hella hot. Been halfing all the additives as well but this feed was 6ml A, 6ml B, 2ml Sensizym, 2ml Ancient Earth, 2ml Rhino Skin, 2ml Big Bud, 2ml Sensi Cal, 2ml Bud Candy, 2ml X Factor.

The ppm only came to the 700's so I added 8ml KoolBloom and just a dash of Floralicious.

I'll take pics in a few hours after they've started uptake to see if they look any happier.

Also tomorrow is day 1 of week 4! Almost 1/2 way now.

I really liked advanced, nice product. Only downside is number of bottles. I mixed half strength, every watering. I never gave straight water, gave half nutes. But I did feed till I got 25% runoff every time. I only did this because I hate flushing
Good to know! I agree though, so many bottles, last run was 3 bottles but you kind of feel like scientist while mixing. Flushing is going to be a pain I'll have to invest in a shop vac or something since I won't be able to pull them out like I did for the last ones (minus the 3 that couldn't support themselves).

I got a ways to worry about that tho. I'll also be using a flushing agent this round to see if they work as good as they claim.

I have a bottle of flawless finish from advanced that I used a little in last 2 weeks.

But if you feed/water till 25% runoff it'll make it easy to flush. Since there isn't much salt buildup.

They make a great product, ph perfect is nice. I just got kit from primordial solutions, it's another organic line. Complete line is only 4 bottles

That makes sense for sure, I'll definitely give that a go since I ran into problems with my Critical last run.

I think because my feedings were so hot and I wasn't going to runoff the salts built up too much in the soil and fried her fan leaves. I've been a lot more gentle this run but I definitely don't want to take the chance.

I'll have to look into them, I want to do a few straight organic next run, can't beat the taste of organic imo.

Yea, my last harvest was best tasting smoke that I've grown. Organic and some good genetics was nice combo.

I'm just now getting used to organic,I'm still thinking like I did with synthetics. But just give more feed/water it kinda does a mini flush every time. I didn't have any salt issues with foxfarm when I used them. But never really feed heavy either. Trying to think or come up with good soil blend to go with primordial. I have few bags of promix hp, use it as a base

Yea, my last harvest was best tasting smoke that I've grown. Organic and some good genetics was nice combo.

I'm just now getting used to organic,I'm still thinking like I did with synthetics. But just give more feed/water it kinda does a mini flush every time. I didn't have any salt issues with foxfarm when I used them. But never really feed heavy either. Trying to think or come up with good soil blend to go with primordial. I have few bags of promix hp, use it as a base
Don't you use the kit buck? Whoever your using is working cause, DAMN! I'm running AN so far so good I guess.

Beard, beware of not getting runoff. Salt build up can be a biznatch... even a little runoff like buck said will keep you safe!

Don't you use the kit buck? Whoever your using is working cause, DAMN! I'm running AN so far so good I guess.

Beard, beware of not getting runoff. Salt build up can be a biznatch... even a little runoff like buck said will keep you safe!
I'm going to start doing that, I'll check the ppms of the runoff while I'm at it just for peace of mind.

It's just going to be a pain because all the plants are sitting on the ground on pot trays and trellised in so I'm going to have to hand bail the water out with towels.

Actually a dollar store mop may do the job easier, it's hard enough leaning in to water the back plants lol

whew buds a building! Makes my palms sweaty haha

Beautiful canopy man. Hard to tell where one plant ends and the next begins! They all look lush and happy. Helps to have a big, dialed in room. As well as the lights! Bravo! So pro.

How long did these veg for? Thick trunks of those girls. I read the thread but maybe I missed it. Much respect! Now to watch these bud like some slow motion fireworks

Back
Top Bottom