Cannabeard's Second Journal

whew buds a building! Makes my palms sweaty haha

Beautiful canopy man. Hard to tell where one plant ends and the next begins! They all look lush and happy. Helps to have a big, dialed in room. As well as the lights! Bravo! So pro.

How long did these veg for? Thick trunks of those girls. I read the thread but maybe I missed it. Much respect! Now to watch these bud like some slow motion fireworks
Thank you! I've definitely spent time training these bad boys, everything vegged for just over 2 months minus a few clones I took late.

I've also super cropped them after monster cropping everything that didn't come from seed (Gorilla Cookies and The Incredible Bulk) which were only super cropped but still managed to be massive.

The hardest one to keep in check was the Blue Dream, you can't veg them as long or they just get out of control lol So I've had to tie a few of its tops down to keep everything even.

Only one I didn't train was my White Widow Auto that is my only hydroponic plant.

420-magazine-mobile1578573971.jpg

So that took forever. I had to cut out the old trellis and replace it with something stronger. Didn't spend much time on it, the cookies flopped right over so it was fun tying that back in lol

420-magazine-mobile1756933650.jpg

My main concern was checking all the run off and a few were over 2000ppms so good thing I did or they'd start locking out or frying.

I'm sad my canopy isn't as nice but it'll work.

Buds are staring to Bulk up and are starting to get crystals.

Still looks fantastic dude! Good work on the trellis, That must have been a hell of a task in that forest.
Thanks man! It definitely was a lot easier a week ago haha but hat's what I get for not using something more suitable to begin with.

I should be able to adjust it to soothe my ocd but I'm going to tie in the other side tonight then I'll eff with it.

So I noticed a bit of fading on some fan leaves and realised the AN is all in ml/litre so I had to recalculate my feedings and realised I was giving like 1/4 strength *face palm*

So now it's 40ml A, 40ml B and 20ml of all the supplements then 5ml of KoolBloom. Leaves me around the 800's for ppm, before I was maybe 500.

I've also raised all my lights to even them out, I'm thinking I was running them a little close and have had a bit of edge curling on some leaves.

I've also moved both fans to opposite corners, but one I think needs replaced because it's not pushing much air and I've cleaned it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer from one beardo to another!

Juggling mediums like that with the hydro auto, soil clones, seedlings all with different training methods and strain specific care! Makes my head spin! Busy tent!

They're looking very frosty and filling out fast! You back building or anything like that? I'm tentative during flower but that's because I'm the past if I hermed someone's plants that's my ass lol. Now that they're my girls I'm excited to see what can be done during flower. Besides, I'm too hands on to leave them alone so any excuse really lol

MADD props and bohemith buds to ya

Thanks for taking the time to answer from one beardo to another!

Juggling mediums like that with the hydro auto, soil clones, seedlings all with different training methods and strain specific care! Makes my head spin! Busy tent!

They're looking very frosty and filling out fast! You back building or anything like that? I'm tentative during flower but that's because I'm the past if I hermed someone's plants that's my ass lol. Now that they're my girls I'm excited to see what can be done during flower. Besides, I'm too hands on to leave them alone so any excuse really lol

MADD props and bohemith buds to ya
I'll get some pics up tonight, I'd say they've made some girth since the last time.

This round I probably won't back build, I tried it in the past with success but last run I had a Hermie that I wasn't sure it I had caused or the shitty environment that I couldn't get a handle on.

So this time I'm just going to let them do what they want to do haha

So now I have a better grasp on everything I figured something was off since my extractor didn't seem to be doing a good job pulling hot air out so I started going over my old orders.

The fan I bought is 420cfm and from what I can find out (and it took some digging) the Vivosun 6" filter is rated 100cfm...

So that being said I just ordered a 400cfm filter and I should be good.

Been reading people not running they're exhaust 24/7 and are able to put it on a timer or thermostat, but not this guy.

Lesson learned!

Back
Top Bottom