Cannabis Oil Cure for Cancer - How Rick Simpson Makes Medicine

Re: Cannabis Cure for Cancer - How to Make the Medicine

Thanks Jim,
Actually one of my co-op member is 4th stage lung cancer, just joined last month.
Me, stem cell/kidney transplant patient/survivor. I'm a firm believer of this plant's medicinal wonders. Today I visited my friend and we watched "Run from the Cure" together. I brought him hemp oil, canna butter, and canna syrup that me and my wife prepared together. The rest is up to "GOD"...........

Cannabinoids are usually well tolerated, and do not produce the generalized toxic effects of conventional chemotherapies.Cancer occurs because cells become immortalized; they fail
to heed normal signals to turn off growth. A normal function of remodelling in the body requires that cells die on cue. This is called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. That process fails to work in tumors. THC promotes its reappearance so that gliomas, leukemias, melanomas and other cell types will in fact heed the signals, stop dividing, and die.
Exactly. And it's been found that when cannabinoids bind with CB2 receptors on cancer cells - it tells them to die! You can even see this dramatically in real-time at the end of this short video:
[video=youtube;jVVRQK53wYs]
[/video]

I'm not exactly sure which cannabinoids do what, though?

I'm also curious about what the therapeutic difference between THCa & THC is? THCa being non-psychoactive and found in raw cannabis (but that is also medicinal) - that only converts to psychoactive THC with heat or aging...
Juicing Cannabis Marijuana for Health Benefits

wax is illegal in Maine. we give free meds to stage 4 friends. I recommend 1 eye dropper 3 times a day. Grain alcohol or oil base tincture. we make tincture one gallon and reduce with crock pot outside to one quart, add peppermint oil to help flavor and stimulate appetite. use indica buds. I leave the bottom buds in flower an extra 2 weeks and use those. This is inactivated so your not wasted at the wrong time. We also make edibles for night time and during chemo/rad treatment. Start small on edibles and use more at night double dose to sleep. one teaspoon of cannabutter with peanut butter works great. Being a caregiver gives us the opportunity and extra bud to help others. Its our duty. I wouldn't recommend smoking herb with lung cancer, even though I did. smoke what you can handle. you by some method should use 4-8 average joints a day. That was my dose by my doctor for stage 4 small cell bone and lung cancer 4 years ago.i'm still cancer free. all the recipes,tintures,oils,butters are found in 420 mag forums.

Wow, glad I found this thread.
I am 45 & have Stage 4 colon cancer spread to liver. My cancer is inoperable so I'm considered terminal. Hence, I'm a new grower.
I'll have medicinal product soon for making the oil.

I'm getting ready to treat a lung cancer patient. I've decided to start with some coconut oil that I make with my butter machine. It appears to me that a good rule of thumb is to get as much of the active ingredients into oneself as can be reasonably tolerated. I'm not sure what stage this patient is. I have a question, do I need to decarboxylase hash to get the thc released? I want a potent oil....2-3 drops a dose............

I'm getting ready to treat a lung cancer patient. I've decided to start with some coconut oil that I make with my butter machine. It appears to me that a good rule of thumb is to get as much of the active ingredients into oneself as can be reasonably tolerated. I'm not sure what stage this patient is. I have a question, do I need to decarboxylase hash to get the thc released? I want a potent oil....2-3 drops a dose............

Very good question. I was needing to know this also.

Wish I knew more so that I could help you out.

But I will give you some reps for caring...

Thanks for participating on the site. I don't have time to throw out comments in your journal at this point... but I still laugh at many of your posts! Besides, you are rocking it from a growing perspective.

It is OK to feel selfish... you are after all human. It is sorta programmed into your soul my friend... (or however you may feel comfortable phrasing that)

Many many methods...The Wife and I personally tried wax, shattered glass, full cooked, INHO nothing came close to 'Rick Simpson' method. We found with the C02, butane, etc...for whatever reason (chemical reaction?) it dissolves so slowly the bitter taste last over 24 hrs and did not have the same effect as the R. Simpson method. Also is method taken properly has absolutely no euphoric high...this is very important, especially with other meds, as euphoric can greatly affect them and their reactions. I'll use blood pressure meds as an example, you can pass out because its like taking an overdose on them. You won't overdose from THC, but slamming your head on the floor can be dangerous or death. If using a med like Prozac, Oxycontin, Morphine the euphoric high can intensify these drugs and bring on more anxiety, depression, etc. Those are the biggies...not to mention a lot of people don't like or cannot work being euphoric. Again, taken properly the Cannabis oil will not interfere with none of these. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO EDUCATE YOURSELF if you continue using meds. In my Wife and mine personal opinion we do not use any man made meds...we are not DR.s and will not tell you to get off your meds. KNOW YOUR MEDS..example if using Prozac (we don't, my Son does for PTSD) for depression and you have a good Sativa strain...why do you need 2 when they both do the same thing and one is natural with no side effects but minor ones that can be taken care of( explained later)? Same with blood pressure meds...pain meds the same. CBD's work on pain that morphine, Oxycontin won't work on because you become immune to them (CBD always work without fail). I personally was on Plavix, blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds, more blood thinners, cardivial, aspirin. Docs love writing those prescriptions don't they. I only use Cannabis oil and had my best check up in over 20 years. Seems like the favorite saying for Dr.s these days is "if you quit your meds, you die). Know how your body system works...if feeling different while on Cannabis oil, taper off your man made meds. We did it rather quickly and found out the Cannabis oil took over with ease with no side effects....except for a bitter taste for a couple of minutes and you have to stay hydrated and once on the Cannabis oil it suppresses your appetite, so we eat much smaller portions but eat 5 times a day...which is better for the digestive system anyway. Hopes this helps in some way. Most folks get turned off on Mr. Simpson method because of the rice cooker, right? You go out and buy one, get it home, open it and think how in the heck can I cook Cannabis oil when the inner bowl keeps popping up (plunger tip over feature)? Turn the cooker upside down, get a marker, draw a line between the service plate and bottom of the cooker (so it will line up exactly as it was removed), push the plunger down from inside the bowl, look at the bottom guides and tweak them out so the plunger stays down and is secured. Problem solved. Keep watching Rick Simpson method of making oil until you feel confidence and know what your doing.
Peace, Happiness, Pancakes & good health

just my opinion

Batch 2. Used too much everclear so took a lil longer, but whew! This stuff is STRONG. Made my wife puke & she's an ol OG hippy, been smoking for many moons.
Anyway, I put the oil in these Slick Ball concentrate containers. They are AWESOME
IMG_20131217_144628_452.jpg

IMG_20131218_033339_514.jpg

IMG_20131218_033411_321.jpg

IMG_20131218_033602_421.jpg

IMG_20131218_033647_846.jpg

HI cajuncelt Best wishes on getting your meds.:Namaste:
Is that how your finished oil looked in 2nd and 3rd pictures?
Why Im asking is I just recently tried making oil from an everclear tincture attempt I tried and let it sit a few months.Then decided to cook off the everclear finally and it was looking like that up there but I kept cooking until it went all dark.
daves_0247.JPG

daves_01214.JPG

It was more experiment to use that tincture attempt up on my first and only oil make so far. Next time I attempt oil it will be with everclear again hopefully in a more controlled way with rice cooker but it looks to me that could have gone longer and the taste may have been better but barely no experience here,it should have all the meds in it anyways:circle-of-love:

Well, I did something different. I used coffee filters as usual, but there was alot of kief looking tan powder on the filters. I dumped it all in to the oil while it was cooking.
I don't know if I should've done that, but the oil is very potent.
Comments?

Well, I did something different. I used coffee filters as usual, but there was alot of kief looking tan powder on the filters. I dumped it all in to the oil while it was cooking.
I don't know if I should've done that, but the oil is very potent.
Comments?

All the good stuff shoulda went thru the coffee filter. I use everclear to clean all my tools, bubble bags....anything that gets sticky....and then pour it back in the bottle. It's always getting smaller...LOL, but at some point I want to collect the active portion of the solution in an oil form. I have another bottle that we use to apply to sore muscles and chronic pain areas. It works very quickly and relieves pain well for four to six hours!

Sounds like plant wax/by-products. If it didn't go through the filter it isn't making it...lol. Not going to hurt the already made potency, just added some fillers...lol.

Next batch I'm thinking n-Hexane (food grade) for the wash and ethanol for the polish. Hexane burns off around 153d or so and ethanol around 173. By adding the ethanol during the cook down process it completely burns off the hexane. No chroliphil gets pulled out so its on the honey oil side. Problem is the hexane reagent is over 100.00 for a gal....better be good...lol. Its more for taste and closer to the absolute concentrate product.

Merry Christmas to all !

Back
Top Bottom