A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Boy, I don't know. I got mine on The River. I think Sue was pretty adamant about using the sunflower and  not the soy based version because almost all soy is now gmo which is not what we want when trying heal our bodies.
If you are in a jam and it is going to take a month to get the liquid sunflower lecithin ,i would opt for the liquid soy , cancer unfortunately is not going to wait.. maybe try some tacking of the CCO in the meantime or make suppositories out of cocoa butter . But you really should start getting the oil into your father’s system.. . I am sure a month of taking minuscules of soy lecithin is not going to have any adverse affects to your father’s cancer

Hi,

Thanks guys for feedback, panacea i agree with you i will go with the liquid soy which is available option for me currently as i would like to avoid tacking and harder psycho effects compared to the suppositories option.

And i will order sunflower lecithin so that it is available in time for second portion of oil that i will make.

Apigenin i ordered already and should arrive in ~6-7 days, for Amentoflavone it's also difficult to find for Europe market, i plan to incorporate Mangos and ginkgo biloba into the pre dose regime for my father to replace amentoflavone until available.

Hello everyone, thank you to everyone on here. I've been reading through this as someone with next to no knowledge and found it a great and very positive resource. My partner has recently been diagnosed with Invasive Ductal carcinoma of the right breast. It's in situ and stage 1, ER+. My partner is opting to have the tumour removed asap but isn't keen on the chemo or hormone treatment. Can anyone advise on a protocol for this type of breast cancer? Not sure what is best in terms of how to administer CO, what to take with it, what other dietary supplements help and whether using it continuously in perpetuity is a good idea.

From reading the threads I'm looking to make up the oil from an indica strain coconut oil suppository or tacking (need to look into tacking in more detail). It's all quite overwhelming the last 6 weeks. But we've found some amazing people offering help and support it's been very humbling. Offering everyone on here our love and support.

Hello everyone, thank you to everyone on here. I've been reading through this as someone with next to no knowledge and found it a great and very positive resource. My partner has recently been diagnosed with Invasive Ductal carcinoma of the right breast. It's in situ and stage 1, ER+. My partner is opting to have the tumour removed asap but isn't keen on the chemo or hormone treatment. Can anyone advise on a protocol for this type of breast cancer? Not sure what is best in terms of how to administer CO, what to take with it, what other dietary supplements help and whether using it continuously in perpetuity is a good idea.

From reading the threads I'm looking to make up the oil from an indica strain coconut oil suppository or tacking (need to look into tacking in more detail). It's all quite overwhelming the last 6 weeks. But we've found some amazing people offering help and support it's been very humbling. Offering everyone on here our love and support.
I was talking to Jim @MileHighCleaner and he was telling me about a grower in Grand Junction that has been having amazing success with mega dosing THC. He only asks that you pay what you can. Wishing you all the best. CL🍀

back the thc regimen with a cbd supplement. as carcinoma is a skin/tissue cancer a cbd/thc topical regimen can also be beneficial.

Falling Cannabis Warrior Cajuncelt has a breast cancer treatment protocol on the 1st-3rd page of this thread i believe, it is to do with the budwig protocol. Go check that out . Mind you this was back in 2015 but to my knowledge cannabis hasn't changed it's healing in the recent years. My first step would to be sure your Cannabis oil is from a high quality source, many "Snake oil" salesmen out , so buyer beware. If your oil is of poor quality then all else fails, that is obviously your weakest link.:peace:

Falling Cannabis Warrior Cajuncelt has a breast cancer treatment protocol on the 1st-3rd page of this thread i believe, it is to do with the budwig protocol. Go check that out . Mind you this was back in 2015 but to my knowledge cannabis hasn't changed it's healing in the recent years. My first step would to be sure your Cannabis oil is from a high quality source, many "Snake oil" salesmen out , so buyer beware. If your oil is of poor quality then all else fails, that is obviously your weakest link.:peace:
Great, I'll have a look at the Budwig protocol. I'll have to make the oil myself as I'm UK based. I'll be able to get good bud although I don't have access to testing etc that people have elsewhere. We used to head to California quite a lot prior to the pandemic. Not been since. 90 days in San Diego would be useful right now!

Hello, my mum had been diagnosed with stage 4 gastric cancer with spread to the peritoneum and ovary. For a year, we kept the cancer stable with alternative treatments and supplements. She also had five rounds of chemo in Jan-April 2022. As of Christmas, there seems to be a worsening, especially in the peritoneum. We decided to give RSO a try. She started on Saturday but since yesterday has been feeling nausea and difficulty swallowing. She took about half a rice grain four times daily. We are in the U.K. so obtaining the oil is tricky. I believe the source to be good. She took the oil straight and this morning on an empty stomach (we had no instructions until I found your blog just now). Could the nausea be from the dose / lack of food? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Hello, my mum had been diagnosed with stage 4 gastric cancer with spread to the peritoneum and ovary. For a year, we kept the cancer stable with alternative treatments and supplements. She also had five rounds of chemo in Jan-April 2022. As of Christmas, there seems to be a worsening, especially in the peritoneum. We decided to give RSO a try. She started on Saturday but since yesterday has been feeling nausea and difficulty swallowing. She took about half a rice grain four times daily. We are in the U.K. so obtaining the oil is tricky. I believe the source to be good. She took the oil straight and this morning on an empty stomach (we had no instructions until I found your blog just now). Could the nausea be from the dose / lack of food? Any advice would be much appreciated!
HERE is another thread from Sweet Sue
That may help , is your mum taking any CBD with it ? If you take enough CBD it will reduce the high of THC .

Thank you! I’ll have a read. No, she isn’t. How much would you recommend? I have 10ml of 1000mg concentration. My RSO is 50-60 percent THS. Though I may have access to 80-90 percent from next week. Is higher concentration better?
I’m not sure as to how much CBD , maybe @bluter would know .
I’ve been here on 420 for four years and still learn more daily , mainly just a grower . I make my own capsules from rosin since I can’t smoke (copd) and I watch these Sweet Sue threads was how I caught you . I’ve tag the young man above if he’s online he will help you out .

i would do a cbd regime along with the thc. the cbd doesn't have to be rso based, an oil infusion capsule would probably suffice.

nausea etc is to be expected with a gastric cancer regardless of treatment. the good news is it is not too hard to target the cancer. a dose that size may be a bit uncomfortable at first, but she should get used to it fairly quick, and the idea is to get as much into her as possible safely.

i would do a cbd regime along with the thc. the cbd doesn't have to be rso based, an oil infusion capsule would probably suffice.

nausea etc is to be expected with a gastric cancer regardless of treatment. the good news is it is not too hard to target the cancer. a dose that size may be a bit uncomfortable at first, but she should get used to it fairly quick, and the idea is to get as much into her as possible safely.
Hi, thank you for your response. I’m really very new to this. And very confused. And perpetually sleep deprived as the war in Ukraine took all the other family members, so I’m working full time and caring for mum. Could you please elaborate on how much CBD / RSO to take and how often? At the same time? What do you mean by oil infusion capsule? I’ve also just learnt of suppositories. I’ve made a small batch in cacao butter. But will try with lecithin and olive oil—any advice on concentrations? Is apigenin beforehand still advised? The nausea is new actually, only since she started with ozone last week and RSO. She’s already skinny (lost weight during chemo treatment last year and never regained) and don’t want to give her anything that will prevent her eating. Thank you

RSO - start with an amount the size of a grain of rice up to 4 times per day. start with one dose and work up.
RSO - suppository should be once a day if used. 00, or 0 capsule size.
CBD - infused oil capsules. 3 - 4 per day or as many as you are comfortable with. 00 size.

you can scale up or down depending how comfortable she is with the dosage. there is no such thing as too much, and it won't interfere with any standard treatments.

edit : nothing should prevent her from eating. if anything it should help stimulate appetite.

Mary Grace, I'm very sorry to hear about your mom's situation. Cannabis can definitely help and you've come to the right place for help. I have been making RSO, Hash Oil, Cannabis Oil (call it whatever you like) for nearly 10 years for myself and various patients. I don't claim to be an expert, but would like to help. The information in this thread (and others) will provide a lot of guidance and there is a ton of expert knowledge among the many posters. Instead of throwing more information at you - I'm sure you're overwhelmed, I'll comment from time to time and give you my 2 cents worth. My apologies in advance if you already know some of this.

First off, I would agree that the dosage given on an empty stomach could cause the nausea. It might also be the quality, or lack thereof, of the oil. Is the 65-70% oil you mentioned in a later post nearly black? Gritty? More like sludge? If so it most likely contains chlorophyl, lipids, waxes etc. A lot of people can't handle these and get an upset stomach, nausea, etc.

Do you have lab test results for this oil? Are you sure all of the solvent has been purged? Any residual solvent can cause all sorts of issues when digested, not to mention being unhealthy.

I have read your later posts and will reply there.

Mary Grace, I'm very sorry to hear about your mom's situation. Cannabis can definitely help and you've come to the right place for help. I have been making RSO, Hash Oil, Cannabis Oil (call it whatever you like) for nearly 10 years for myself and various patients. I don't claim to be an expert, but would like to help. The information in this thread (and others) will provide a lot of guidance and there is a ton of expert knowledge among the many posters. Instead of throwing more information at you - I'm sure you're overwhelmed, I'll comment from time to time and give you my 2 cents worth. My apologies in advance if you already know some of this.

First off, I would agree that the dosage given on an empty stomach could cause the nausea. It might also be the quality, or lack thereof, of the oil. Is the 65-70% oil you mentioned in a later post nearly black? Gritty? More like sludge? If so it most likely contains chlorophyl, lipids, waxes etc. A lot of people can't handle these and get an upset stomach, nausea, etc.

Do you have lab test results for this oil? Are you sure all of the solvent has been purged? Any residual solvent can cause all sorts of issues when digested, not to mention being unhealthy.

I have read your later posts and will reply there.
Hi, thank you for responding. It is tar like black and thick sludge. I’m told today it is 50-60 percent or thereabouts as they don’t test every time. “Extracted using isopropyl and then burnt leaving just pure THC.” I have no way of verifying this information other than recommendations from an acquaintance. I should be able to get different product, more concentrated from next week. But cannabis is illegal in the U.K. so there are supply issues unless you know people, which I don’t.

RSO - start with an amount the size of a grain of rice up to 4 times per day. start with one dose and work up.
RSO - suppository should be once a day if used. 00, or 0 capsule size.
CBD - infused oil capsules. 3 - 4 per day or as many as you are comfortable with. 00 size.

you can scale up or down depending how comfortable she is with the dosage. there is no such thing as too much, and it won't interfere with any standard treatments.

edit : nothing should prevent her from eating. if anything it should help stimulate appetite.
What concentration CBD and RSO is ideal?m here? Thank you

Thank you! I’ll have a read. No, she isn’t. How much would you recommend? I have 10ml of 1000mg concentration. My RSO is 50-60 percent THS. Though I may have access to 80-90 percent from next week. Is higher concentration better?
Note: I should have said "50-60%, not 65-70%" in my previous post.

80-90% is a much higher concentration. 1 gram of this higher concentrated oil means there is 800 - 900 mg of THC in 1ml of the oil. I'm assuming the oil is in a syringe with graduated markings, most commonly ml? It's common to consume 1-2grams of oil/day. However, the patient needs to work up a tolerance to this amount, commonly over a month or so. A standard recreational dose of THC here in the States is typically 10mg. So small amounts to start is advised.

Just saw your new post....

"Hi, thank you for responding. It is tar like black and thick sludge. I’m told today it is 50-60 percent or thereabouts as they don’t test every time. “Extracted using isopropyl and then burnt leaving just pure THC.” I have no way of verifying this information other than recommendations from an acquaintance. I should be able to get different product, more concentrated from next week. But cannabis is illegal in the U.K. so there are supply issues unless you know people, which I don’t."

This is what I was afraid of. "tar like black and thick sludge", "“Extracted using isopropyl". This is how I did it when I first started and it is VERY difficult to remove all the Isopropyl alcohol, not to mention it burns the throat and tastes like shit! Sorry, but my recommendation would be not to use it. ISO is poisonous.

A good oil should be honey colored. Ideally it would be tested so you know exactly what's in it and what's not. It's very difficult to dose accurately if you don't know the % of the THC in the oil. Hopefully you can acquire a better oil soon.

I use food grade Ethanol, either 190 or 200 proof and then I use a low temp vacuum purge/distiller to evaporate the ethanol at 100ºF to retain as many terpenes as possible.

If you have the opportunity to acquire the 80-90% oil, ask if it's a distillate or and isolate. A distillate will retain all of the various cannabinoids, terpenes, etc, and/or the extractor may add terpenes back in. An isolate is usually one cannabinoid, ie THC. They "isolate" the THC out of the material. This is ok, but IMO a full plant extract is much better.

Sorry, got to go, more later...

Back
Top Bottom