Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Congratulations Zarek66. Once you get the tacking down the rest is easy including the tacking. I appluad you for your research on the subject and reaching out to ask for help for your father. You have found yourself in the right place and you are now part of our family. Your father is very lucky to have you doing this for him. Take care. Welcome to 420 magizine and we hope to hear more from you in te future about your father. My husband also had lung cancer with mets to his brain. He is doing really good right now and it has almost been 2 years now since his dx. So hang in there, stay strong when you need to be for your father and take time out for yourself as well. Peace
fsc

Hi zarek,

It was our pleasure and thank you! Remember to try to get a Sativa dominant oil also as this will be a huge advantage during work, do not forget to hydrate/eat in between meals/dosing. Keep committed to your dosing regimen and watch your health improve. Nice to meet you Brother!

Motoco & Mo :Namaste:

I wanted to say thank you to motoco for helping me with tacking. So far it seems to be working. . I will keep you updated.

Motoco my father had problem of overdosage two nights ago, and yesterday he didn't want to take the oil
he has slept most of the day but in the night he had big paranoia problem
This morning seem to be better he had breakfast but now i have a big doubt
Should i let him get over this overdosage or i have to restart smaller dose immediately
Thanks in advance for your help and your advice
Jerry

Motoco my father had problem of overdosage two nights ago, and yesterday he didn't want to take the oil
Should i let him get over this overdosage or i have to restart smaller dose immediately
Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I'm not understanding the paranoia problem at the end of his overdose? Normally its during, then come down. Water under the bridge now.
This is why it is very important to learn how to 'tack' properly and with small amounts. Its your Dad decision if he doesn't want to take the oil. Its never a good idea to stop any kind of treatment on cancer. Your missing something on the application. Question Jerry, are you doing the application to your Father or is he doing it? What strain of MJ was used to make the oil? What method? Picture of the syringe perhaps? Only thing I can think of is a heavy Indica, taking to much at one time. How many times is he dosing (the day during his overdose). Need some answers before going forward.

ps Won't be back on the forums for about 4-5 hours.

Motoco

Jerry

Jerry, I don't want to just jump in here with this, but you need to know it.

Citicoline is a safe med & is used by folks who absolutely cannot tolerate THC or cannot risk feeling euphoria.

Mix 5g of Citicoline in about 8oz of lemon water 1 hour prior to taking the oil. Take it each time prior to the oil dosage.
There will be no panic, heart racing, etc., nor any euphoria for him.

Hope this helps.

Good info canjuncelt!

Jerry; Two issues I see also. You are trying to dose to much at one time and/or to many times a day. With an Indica dominant there is a fine line between feeling euphoria and heavily relaxed. With euphoria when you get up to walk you look for something to hold on to, take smaller steps like a shuffle. Taken properly you will feel uber relaxed but mind is clear. canjuncelt gave you a tip on controlling euphoria, thing is if you're not taking the concentrate correctly, it isn't working as efficiently healing. Use canjuncelts advice as a safeguard, cut back on the amount for a better safer application. Sounds like your Father has severe anxiety even before he started the oil. If that is the case he needs to get it under control or nothing works properly, throws his daytime/night-time out of sync then its severe anxiety/panic attacks/depression.
Could you better explain your Fathers condition, early stage four, late stage, hospice stage? I really think your Father needs to cut back right now to no more than 2 grains of rice right now. Keep in mind it is just as important to nurse his strength back also. If this is correct, Hydration, nutrition, sleep is vital also. Getting your Father euphoric right now if this is a very late stage/hospice situation is not a good thing. Even if he is not taking it correctly but tries to 'tack' properly his euphoria will be much milder. Right now until you get your Father on a regimen to nurse his strength back, get back on track, no more than two grains of rice a day for now. Split those doses into at least 3 tacks. Again; use canjuncelts advice to make sure if he gets euphoric it will be controlled. You should make sure you try to 'tack' to make sure its done correctly also. People who are ill have many things on their mind.

I need to say that it's use its fairly rare. It's primarily for folks who have a true intolerance for THC, which is why it's pretty uncommon.
I learned of it when I was dosing like a horse & getting sick. Some felt that I should use the Citilone & keep pushing as I've stage 4. Didn't sound generally/inherently correct. Tacking cured all that.
That said, I met some who genuinely had horrible reactions to the slightest ng of THC in their system.

Peoples system vary so much there are exceptions to every rule. Of course I know many people who just cannot handle THC but it has always been on the euphoric side. When 'tacking' and no euphoria I've never seen someone have an issue with THC. I do know some people that are so anti euphoric they would go berserk if they got stoned. Literary scares them to death.There are first times for everything though. I know a person who takes daytime oil(as high of sativa as they can get) and tacks it at night to sleep? I know another individual who takes 80% Indica to go to work in the morning. Both have changed their blends a tad since their issues have improved however. I cringe everytime I think of you taking that much oil at one time Brother! Go Rangers, lol. How long canjunbro did you have stage 4?

I need to say that it's use its fairly rare. It's primarily for folks who have a true intolerance for THC, which is why it's pretty uncommon.
I learned of it when I was dosing like a horse & getting sick. Some felt that I should use the Citilone & keep pushing as I've stage 4. Didn't sound generally/inherently correct. Tacking cured all that.
That said, I met some who genuinely had horrible reactions to the slightest ng of THC in their system.

Who told you that cajuncelt? Your V.A. doc? With western medicine I agree 110% with chemo/radiation treatment they cannot kill all the cancer cells especially if in precarious areas and it comes back like clockwork. An young woman (early 20's) has been on chemo 7 years. Every year it goes dormant and every year it comes back with chemo treatment. Everyone I meant with breast cancer their Oncologist tells them the same thing 'you will have this for the rest of your life and you will have chemo treatment until you die'. I cannot 'prove' when using the concentrate it will never come back mainly because just not enough time has passed. The question I was asking you was 'how long were you on chemo/radiation? Here are my thoughts on curing cancer with the concentrate; taken correctly and with high potency strains for the specific purpose I've seen it knockdown stage 4 cancer in two and a half months (mets head to toe) and honestly more like 2 months. Not just this one example and the longest 3.5 months (weaker concentrate). The concentrate works so much more effective when used correctly to me it is night and day in comparison not only for effectiveness but passes through your system naturally unlike chemoradiation. A worthy mention; the concentrated oil can go where chemo/radiation cannot because there is no concern of damage to vital organs (this is why chemo/radiation always comes back, they simply cannot get it all).

I'm not a national salesman for the concentrated oil, perhaps I should be but I'm not in it for the money. On my side of the fence I know of nobody that has healed themselves on the concentrate that their cancer has came back. Western medicine knows nothing about the effectiveness of the concentrated oil (not the oncologist side), big pharmies top positions do, otherwise we wouldn't be in the 'dark' ages when it comes to the concentrated oil. These guys have to be gripping somewhat because cancer is just one of many many ailments the oil treats/cures/maintenance. They have to be scratching their ass thinking 'this crap will put us out of business' right? Wrong! Majority of people know very little to nothing about the concentrated oil and they believe what they are told/believe. I know people with cancer or any major aliment only think about that specific aliment. My experience shows that when their ailment is gone other things they didn't pay attention to like high blood pressure, sugar levels, pain, allergies, headaches/migraines, autoimmune disorders, depression/anxiety/panic attacks, gout, name it, have dissipated also. If only one medicine can do all this why wouldn't the concentrated oil kill cancer permanently? I personally would bet the farm on it with complete confidence. This is why everyone I have helped heal themselves stay on a preventive maintenance regiment simply because their health keeps improving in areas that were not associated with their major illness. Concentrated oil to help chemo/radiation? Why? The concentrated oil doesn't need that type of help. Three month average to cure on oil or how many years on chemo/radiation? The longer you are on the oil you will see the results speak for themselves instead of intel that western medicine provides.

Oh, Stage 4 is for life bro. Even when there's "no signs of disease", it's still in the blood & sneaking around.
It'll be back someday & I'll kicks it's ass again.

Good Morning Motoco, I keep hearing the term "grown to full term" can you explain what full term means?

1. What are we looking for in your Trichomes for CBD & THC? Sativa & Indica?

Hey Buddy,

Full term; taking your grow to 'full term' is allowing the trichomes to amber color. THC degrades allowing CBN/CBD/s to form. A good example is a high CBD strain like Harlequin; growing to 'full term' is a 12 week flower period. This allows what you want to achieve for this strain, max CBD's, low THC. Keep in mind if you have a set back in the flowering stage you would add approximately a week to the flower time.

Sativa dominant strain for daytime oil; harvest at peak THC (pay attention to your trich's as they can give a false read a week or so before its actually at peak THC). I like some milky trich's to start forming, about 20% average when I harvest. This is what commercial growers prefer for recreational users and easiest to obtain.

CBD strain; Grown full term as mentioned as an example. Achieve max CBD,CBN's. For inflammation, pain. A great strain for not only cancer patients but for general preventive maintenance as well. I use this to blend with my daytime Sativa. 2-1 ratio, i.e.; two ounces of Sativa to one ounce of CBD strain.

Indica; Get as close to 100% Indica as possible. One of my favs is Master Kush (95% Indica). Again, THC isn't a thought. Full term Indica is full on couch-lock. Exactly what you want to achieve for REM sleep. In my regimens I don't even count Indica to fight cancer for an example. Just for sleep and to enhance appetite. Not much better sleep anywhere with a good Indica and a sleep number!
Summary: Sativa=80-90%%Clear trich's 10-20%milky.
CBD=80% amber 20% milky trich's
Indica=80% amber 20% milky trich's
Keep in mind; I do a 10 day flush and that is counted in my flowering time. So you have to judge what the finish is going to be. Indica trich's develop faster than Sativa's.
The tricky part; Once you get your strainis in place, learn to grow them consistently. Pay attention to your base percentages. Like Harlequin; a 75%Sativa dominant/25%Indica. If you don't take it full term its a racehorse. Blended with the cut of Blue Dream that is 70%Sativa the daytime oil will be way too racy (some patients that have chronic lethargicness might need this, but not for the normal). The good news is you can simply take your Indica strain oil and tone it down to exactly how you want it by blending.

I always recommend that you find the strains you want and 'master' growing them. Your consistency will pay huge dividends in making consistent concentrate. It will give you confidence in your oils so no matter who its for you can easily blend it to fit their needs/aliments. I wish I would of had this knowledge when starting to grow. However it didn't take long to pick up. Hope this helps Brother. Very good question and will save you a lot of time getting your grows to produce the meds for medicinal use.

Motoco

Good Morning Motoco, I keep hearing the term "grown to full term" can you explain what full term means?

1. What are we looking for in your Trichomes for CBD & THC? Sativa & Indica?

motoco,I could only get my last effort,to 95% cloudy,will this still work?? to get me started??

also,does it need to cure? or can I just dry and make rso??

I am starting to reread these threads,so my answers could already have been discussed

It'll be back someday & I'll kicks it's ass again.

love that spirit,keep it up.:high-five:

Over a year on chemo by the way...
Sorry, still getting caught up.

Oh, and I'm settled back in now. Thanks for all of the well wishes. Y'all are the best.

I'm making some indica (night) oil this weekend. It's a mix of Big Bang & Vanilla Kush. This mix was great during vaping. Should be nice oil.

Motoco, what are your thoughts on refluxing? I'm considering doing a hot wash/bladder for the yield. I'm going to build a reclaim still soon. I'll post pics & results.

Back
Top Bottom