Cannateer is Here to Stay - LED/Hydro - Organic Pineapple Chunk!

Thanks peyton. Im very happy to share with people like you.

Well, you know my style is to wait to trim until after I dry, so the weight is inflated of course. 492 grams total with Arnold tipping the scales at 322 grams and Danny 170. My first haul over a pound and it gives me confidence I can get there with the doctor alone. Time will tell.

20140824_132444.jpg
20140824_132500.jpg
20140824_132525.jpg
20140824_132532.jpg
20140824_132544.jpg
20140824_132549.jpg
20140824_134022.jpg
20140824_134038.jpg

Thanks for watching everyone.

Sweet pull brother! I'd welcome you to the over a pound club, but I ain't there yet. But I'm hoping my PC will do a pound solo. Fingers crossed, but it's still a reach for me. Enjoy that sweet smoke. If you do a separate journal for doc, let me know.

Im going to update again with the trim, dried buds. Then we can really see what I got.

Thanks again man. I guess everyone else doesnt like weed. Lol

I may have time to start that when it hits flower, but im going to be pretty busy building the new system.

Thanks for sticking around man. Youre a stand up dude. ;)

I forgot to mention with the photos above that those are shots of Danny and the smallest Arnold bud. The heaviest cola was Danny's meristem, but that happened as a result of leaving more lower growth intact. I wanted to show the effect that less intense lighting had and the stark difference between the two shapes and inevitably mass and quality. The colas that received higher intensity light grew better period. Its no longer any matter of debate, but rather science and evidence. I have shown the evidence is ample and my theory is established as fact. Increased intensity, within reason and in relation to all other parameters present, will result in larger fruits and inevitably more thc/cbd. There are about 10, 000 more words I could write to fully explain, but really most, if not all information is within these journals.

Thanks a lot c sprite! I checked on them today and they are drying well. I keep the leaves on the cola because I read it helps preserve the tricomes on the buds, etc. and thought it makes sense. I tried it on the first grow and I thought it worked well. In case you were wondering.

Youre right. I forgot to go into more detail, but Danny seemed to senescence at the same rate Arnold did. I have to assume no matter their progress, they finish at the same time if they were germinated and flowered at the same time. Otherwise it was a coincidence or some other factor. I think Danny never grew fat and dense because it was always shorter and didnt get the same intensity, so it finished without reaching its full potential. A good example of Danny. Then again, it had more bud sites left from my extreme lollipop mistake and grew the heaviest cola. Gotta love Danny. ;)

I should watch twins tonight. Lol

Thanks for being a part of my grow. I appreciate it. Watching for your journal. Have a nice night, bud.

I thought I liked sticky weed until I met this stuff. Its pretty much super glue. The trim was like cutting gum out of hair. 130 grams dried. The humidity added to the stickiness, but probably lowered weight. Of course I made enough mistakes to account for the less than spectacular numbers, but im actually super impressed with the quality. Smells sooooo fruity and potent. Its everywhere. Lol

20140827_154601.jpg
20140827_154559.jpg
20140827_154545.jpg
20140827_154540.jpg
20140827_154535.jpg
20140827_154517.jpg
20140827_154513.jpg

Nice weight! I can't wait to do that. Congrats on the harvest, can't wait to get a smoke report from you, I'm excited to find out what I'm in for. Things look so damn frosty and delicious

Thanks peyton and tapr. :high-five:

The humidity must have made it stickier. It is unreal. It stuck to the bottom of the cvault and I had to peel them off. The smell is 10x more intense and fruity than the first grow. The pineapple is apparent instantly, like perfume. I think everyone would be happy with this strain for the aroma alone. Im curing without boveda this time and I will manually burp it to see if I notice any difference. I want to meticulously maintain the smell this time around. I have some waiting in the wings in case it smells moldy.

I will let you know asap. Cant wait to try it out. Wish I could send smells. Heh

Thanks again, buds. ;)

Im learning the difference between these leaves and that is definately something ive been thinking. Good eye peyton. Shes less indica dominant than chunk. Thats sweet because I can compare a bit.

Bonza seeds is having a sale and im planning on stocking up. I looked for a good blueberry before but they didnt have any. I'l look again, otherwise im going for some new strains. Ive always been partial to white widow/rhino or northern lights. The og strains.

Thanks for pointing that out bud. Any strains you might mention?

Cannateer...those buds look absolutely AMAZING!!! The pictures make me want to just pick 'em up, admire 'em for a bit, breathe in those pineapple aromas deep into my lungs, then just smoke the $hit out of 'em. Bravo!

If they carry dj shorts, his blueberry is supposed to be the real deal. I still want to get my hands on barneys farm cannatonic. Super high thc and cbd, so really good meds and smoke

Lol thanks a lot c sprite. Thats very nice of you to say. They are super stinky. I cant wait for them to finish curing to smoke. Its so hard smelling it day in and out and I cant grind it up and taste it finally. Its the same fruity stench I remember from scoring it years ago. Powerful fruit. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom