Cannateer is Here to Stay - LED/Hydro - Organic Pineapple Chunk!

Strawberry cough would be good, but I hear yields are low. Heavyweight has strawberry cheesecake, and that sounds like it could be good. I'm picking up some fast and vast autos this weekend. 60 days germ to harvest, quarter pound yield. Good thc content also

60 days total is pretty cool. I would like to try that. This was the one I was referring to. Strawberry blue. No mention of yield, 25% indica, though.

World of Seeds Strawberry Blue Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Bonza Products

download_84423_std.jpg

I've got that in my flower room right now. It was a freebie. I would spend the money on something a little better. It smells great in flower, but I've heard a lot of people having problems getting the seeds to germinate

Damn, she looks like she bushed up overnight.

The Darkstar I would grow because it's so potent, the C99 would be my other choice because it matures in 4 weeks and is supposed to be killer smoke

I grabbed a small bud to play around with and it began sticking to itself, so I rolled it into a ball in just a couple seconds. It pretty much turned into hash. Its just so sticky. I am very happy with these buds and I havent even smoked it yet. Well, I sliced it up and I may try it out tonight. The trim is heavy and just as sticky as the buds. I hope it puts me out and shows me a very high medicinal property.

20140830_185334.jpg

Sorry for the quick photo, busy tonight.

The doc is doing great.

20140901_204054.jpg

Smoke report:

The smell is much better this second time around. The smoke is quickly becoming one of my favorite. Long stares at the table and deep thoughts. Like a good wine. My one criticism would be difficulty grinding, so I will attempt to find somewhere between sticky and way too sticky. It keeps grabbing my attention and I havent smoked much. The high feels just like it smells. Potent and fruity. Im becoming a fan quickly. I'l chop more up. Lol

Awesome smoke report. Can't wait to see what you think of it after a month long cure. I have 2 clones of it trying to root, might pull another bunch of them so I can keep it going for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom