Cannateer is Here to Stay - LED/Hydro - Organic Pineapple Chunk!

Thanks peyton. I was inspired. Heh

I hope im growing chunk for the rest of my days. I'l be watching, hope they grow up strong man.

Thanks a lot herbln. I just sweep the clutter out of the shots. Lol

The cocotec mats worked great.

I wanted to experiment with planting the rooter plug lower this time and that meant using a lid at first wouldnt work. So I ended up going without it to see any difference in res temp and I may be seeing it heat up faster, so I may make a new one and apply it just to see if I notice a difference. With or without seems to work, I just want to make sure im not wasting energy. The chiller and lids are certainly necessary under the ds800 in the flower room, but the veg room hardly turns on. Every bit counts tho.

Calyxes showed up. I started foliar spraying bio weed today. She certainly doesnt hate it. My plans are to continue with veg until I feel its big enough for my liking. Maybe another week or two, three if I feel lucky.

I may have big news when I flower. Time will tell. ;)

20140903_213342.jpg
20140903_213319.jpg
20140903_213257.jpg

Have a nice night.

Awesome news. Can't wait to see her flower. I would go the three weeks just to let her get real big and get a small bump in yield. Excited to hear this big news of yours too

Thats a cool Gif! I wish I had a permanently fixed camera so I could do time lapse. Also good work on the dried bud you can see the glistening :Namaste:

Thanks lex and gemini. I appreciate that a lot.

Someday I will try a timelapse. Way too much work right now. The nugs are soooo dense and sticky and curing has just made them more potent. My goodness, the quality is very nice and by harvesting a little earlier this time it came out less like sleep medication. Less medicinal, but clearly just as strong.

I surpisingly decided to flower last night and transfered the doctor this morning. I will explain further my decision in a little bit. Im still busy checking on things.

Thanks lex and gemini. I appreciate that a lot.

Someday I will try a timelapse. Way too much work right now. The nugs are soooo dense and sticky and curing has just made them more potent. My goodness, the quality is very nice and by harvesting a little earlier this time it came out less like sleep medication. Less medicinal, but clearly just as strong.

I surpisingly decided to flower last night and transfered the doctor this morning. I will explain further my decision in a little bit. Im still busy checking on things.

20140904_132643.jpg

Have a nice day! ;)

20141020_124039.jpg
20141020_123854.jpg
20141020_123913.jpg

Long break. Felt nice. I actually found a really good job and have been ridiculously busy.

Update on the doctor- I stopped tending to her altogether and hoped for the best. She impressed me a lot. I guess that is also the benefit of using organic nutrients. Not one water change after flip and it almost didnt even notice! The lights came on and went off everyday and I figured it would dwindle out, but it just kept kicking ass. I havent started anything new because I dont have a single free moment. So, Im actually going to reduce my grow to accommodate my new job. If anyone is interested in my lights or equipment just let me know. Otherwise they will go at a decent discount locally.

The doctor smells very nice and just as fruity as chunk. Cant wait to try her out. I will let you all know, however, I can say she was a hardy plant and I recommend the strain for the price. I got it free but they are only 5 bucks a seed.

I may start another journal. We shall see.

Another note about my journal is that I said I may have a surprise soon and it turned out that advanced led let me down on the test lignts. Oh well, their loss. Lets see how their strategy goes to give them to people who can barely grow simply because they get lots of traffic from others who cant hardly grow a weed to save their lives. Let them see the tiny buds and dry nugs produced by them as they are dishonest (downright lie) about their harvest weight. Thats why I always show a pic of my harvest and the pile of buds after dry. Because Im an honest person. The truth is, I dont need free lights to win the race. My greenthumb speaks for itself and the science ive accomplished will suffice for any interlocutor.

Ive shown not only one method of growing, but showed how cannabis grows as an organism in general. Of course this mostly fell on def ears, but so does the majority of science, knowledge and understanding. Three things the majority of people here lack in spades.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my grows. This journal can be moved to finished. I may start another soon if I have time.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thank you for pointing that out. How else would I know you're reading my journal though? ;)

I had a chance to test this new stuff and its just right. Brings me back to when I first smoked and the long stares, carries me away like some sweet gravity. Im a fan already and it isnt even close to ready.

Im doing great. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom