Canno's First Attempt At L.O.S Paired With A Thirst For Knowledge

Here's the babies all crowded together
420-magazine-mobile330200904.jpg

And this is a sour physco clone
420-magazine-mobile512675802.jpg

Merry Christmas too Canno.....just watch mulch my friend. I worked in landscape for years. Not sure on the sources of that stuff. Definitely seen flies materialize from mulch.

Merry Christmas to you Canno!

Thanks guys.....thx for the advice to guy. I don't know if I even need the mulch but someone told me it keeps the soil from drying to fast and allows roots closer to the surface. I don't know though. I'm still kind of lost when it comes to experience with organics and not just soup style

Just a drive by and to Wish Ya'll a Merry Christmas...

You know when I use to grow herbs outdoors in places that it was downright hot and water was spotty... I use to cover all the area around plants with hay... It held the water better, and kept the soil cooler.... Organics,, once you figure a good 'top dressing' for flower,, it's nice to have some material that has food value and keeps water from evaporating as fast... I've been doing like a 50/50 organic program myself... I do use afew slat based juice feeding per flower.....

GL and Keepem Green

I received a gift card for a book store on Christmas, now I need to figure out what book to buy.

Any recommended books for living soil or should I just get teaming with microbes
Great question Canno......on the verge of starting my cook!

I ended up ordering teaming with microbes and I also bout true living organics volume two by the rev. Im not gonna follow all of the Rev's regiment but there still is some good things in there. I am not doing layering and spikes well maybe some spikes but not all that layering mumbo jumbo

Damn dude,,, you didn't give anyone time to answer............... JK The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste... Nowadays WTF E-Books???????

Enjoy and Keepem Green

I do have to say LOS,,, you don't feed the plant anyways........................ Good choice and enjoy

Keepem Green

Damn dude,,, you didn't give anyone time to answer............... JK The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste... Nowadays WTF E-Books???????

Enjoy and Keepem Green
E books are conventional but if I can't find it free I will go buy the actual book. I'd rather have a book then to have to read it on my phone or pc

Back
Top Bottom