Canno's First Attempt At L.O.S Paired With A Thirst For Knowledge

Sorry to hear about your Kin there Canno. Heroin is a ruff one. I did a solid 10-12 year run on that shit. And chipped afew ontop of that. I was a garbage can myself,,, but always leaned to the opiates over the other shit. I've been dealing with some bad pain and I kind of felt I was better to self-medicate,, than go thru the hoop Doctors makes patients go thru. Most of the time I did maintenance but every now and then I'd get alittle deep into it.. And when I did quit it was a problem.. Shame so many relapse. I know to this day I have to stay away from 'them peeps' or one day I'll get weak and could be right back there. My Sister ODed on my couch in New Mexico. Still bugs me,

Now I just thru the hoops for meds that bearly touch the pain... But they are working alittle..........

Sorry to hear about your Cousin. Maybe the deamons are gone now??

Keepem Green My Friend

1757e7dd0655113c22df7299d93cf0f3.jpg

High Canno,

Nice job. They look really nice. Should give you some nice buds!

About the smoking - I quit last year because I felt like I was seriously losing my breath. Smoking cannabis make me cough like crazy. Now, I still cough but not very much. Breathing is restored. I'm pleased. Hope you can continue.

I'm kinda OCD and it irritates me when my leafs are bunched up that why I loved defoliating but could sometimes get a little out of hand at it . but this grow I have made it a point to try to remove as few leaves as possible. I hear all the debates on defoliating and how the leafs store nutes and supply the energy and that's the one that got me.

If the leafs are the solar panels then I want as many on my plants as possible but here is where the fear comes in. I have always been nervous on bud rot and mold and was scared that not defoliating can help encourage mold especially where leafs are touching or overlapping. Is this fine as long as you have air movement or should leaves not be overlapping if it can be helped

I usually remove leaves as long as they are blocking light from reaching the center of the plant. I know it's not good to remove alot of them but I just like having more light penetration since my space is limited. I normally remove them a few weeks before flower and they usually grow back and cover most of the area. Some plants are definitely more leafy than others!

Defol is fine Canno. J has the right idea. I defol from mid veg to mid flower.....sometimes ~2 dozen defols in that period...in veg to promote growth of laterals & in flower to allow light to flower sites. I never remove a single leaf without a purpose behind it. Never the buzz cut defrock that I see sometimes, which is too much plant stress. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom