Canno's First Attempt At L.O.S Paired With A Thirst For Knowledge

Just put 5 Carmelo into a cup of water to soak overnight then into paper towels they go tomorrow
Not familiar with that strain at all...... sounds like dessert strain

Yeah from delicious seeds
420-magazine-mobile816873248.jpg

All five popped and are now planted just waiting to sprout

I put two new ladies into the flower tent last night and putting the new healthy plants next to the older plants really makes the older plants look like shit colorwise....

I think I should have just kept feeding my nutes on that grow instead of just basically stopping because this soil was not amended like it should have been.

The plants are noticeably a lighter shade and in my opinion look like shit. The buds look and smell beautiful and are so frosty and sticky but by the way they look they could have been so much better in terms of yield.

Live and learn I guess

Anyways now that the pH issue is straightened out idk if it's too late to go trying to add anything to fix them since they only have 2-3 weeks left

High Canno,

3 weeks left isn't much time to turn things around. But, you can add some bud if can jack up the soil energy before the finish. It's worth a try.

Just bought a compost tea bag....some stump tea (roots) and some roots organic cal mag.

So I will give a lil cal mag and a shit ton of Bennie's to see if I can help her out a little...

This grow had to many slow downs.

Imo if you can keep the plants healthy without any slow downs then your golden. Those slow downs always catch up to you on the back end

Back
Top Bottom