Can't Solve This! Deficiency?

Winggro

Hello community! it's my first post and really need help:)
First attemp to coco(failed already^^) and autopots. I started with 200ppm calmag then rised to 350 tought maybe magnesium is the issue. Later i saw on the mineralmagic bottle that it contains mag too. Also my first 1000w so light stress? When i try to understand with deficiency charts, it looks like zinc def or overload i dunno.
Anyways most of the little ones got stunned:( and i don't know if i go with bigger ones. Maybe i have more than 1 problem? Please look all the pictures, i tried to capture with detail as i can.
Additional details:I didn't wash or buffer the medium(biobizz) at first. Just placed the hatched seedlings and gave 0.5EC ro water. Feeding them every watering till get them in the system which rised to 1.0EC. Btw %40 of the medium is perlite which i didn't wash:) aaaand i start with hps(air cooled with dimmed to %50)

auto northern cheese haze(22days old atm)/biobizz coco/RO water/1000w hps(all cycle) dimmed to %75

(Started with 0.5EC right now 1.0EC) Temps 75-82f

Biobizz coco(package says washed and 0.1EC)
Advanced nute trio
Supervit
Voodoo juice
GHE Mineral magic
Sensi Cal MagXtra(+-350ppm) :thanks:

2hpndra.jpg
1ifz2a.jpg
5v0pk0.jpg
nf1aoy.jpg
1hqrdl.jpg

Good way to check for lightburn vs deff is to give the affectted leaves a gentle pull.
If the affected leaves pull off easy its more likey deff, but if they are still quite firm in place the its more likey light burn. This is by no means a full proff method lol just a lil tip i picked up on the way

Having a closer look on your pics id say lightburn for sure mate, i see the new growth affected like the older leaves, which almost at the same hight, u have got a 1kw light lol
Could always get a light meter to give you a rough idea, or some co2 and let those girls soak up the extra light

Good way to check for lightburn vs deff is to give the affectted leaves a gentle pull.
If the affected leaves pull off easy its more likey deff, but if they are still quite firm in place the its more likey light burn. This is by no means a full proff method lol just a lil tip i picked up on the way

Looks quite firm.. Rising the light to 40" thanks for the tip man

Its all good mate, there should be some chart or guide from the manufactor on how much there lights emit, they use it as a selling point not sure with led,s but should imagine so.
If not there will be a chart on for best light hights when using certain lights. Have a little search online, light burn happens alot with people switching to led or using for the first time, got to be guides out there , keep us updated be good to see these go under that 1k beast
Peace✌

Strange it would burn at 30inch, dimmed like that. Could be the strain, could be another underlying problem. Im sure when plant has deffs it is more affected by light burn. Hard to tell with leaves all bleached and i am no expert in coco feeds, so im not sure if your feed is lacking. Hopefully some of the pro,s will chime in nd help you bro

You are growing weed not building a rocket. I grow dank buds, I get around 3/4 of a gram per watt, and I've never checked the ec of nothing or even pH. Shit, I don't even measure out the nutrients when I add them to the water. How do I do this? A living soil and organic nutrients! Good luck

Dim it to 50% and keep an eye on the new growth it does look like light burn seeing the bleaching of the top leaves. The lower leaves do not show any damage right? As for coco before you plant it needs a precharge of nutes unlike other mediums.

Precharge of nutes? My plants look almost identical. Can you explain?

Coco carries no nutrients so after flushing the coco you need to do a final rinse with 1/4 strength nutes.

420-magazine-mobile258692887.jpg

Can you riddle me this one?

Limo haze
40 days VEG

600w VIPARSPECTRA full spectrum @30in 24H

Promix HPCC
Temp 80-85
RH 40-60

Well water
120 ppm

ph 6-6.5
Runoff 6.5-6.8

Flora Nova Grow @400ppm

No idea what's going on, it was doing fine when I was running 7.7ph off tap. I'm in Alaska and live on receded glacial rock, I know I have mineral well water. But this is iron or zinc right, very top of plant could be light burn, but not the lower new growth, or the clones. I'm at a loss. I had the LED at 18 inches so that might explain tops.

420-magazine-mobile308639877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1829275490.jpg

beats me, if HPCC is true soiless then overwatering is out, unless they somehow are shocked. I'm out of ideas except RO or back to tap and ditch PH down

Back
Top Bottom