Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow

Got Good, Bad and Better news last night...

The good news..The captain is alive and well..Working in his green room...
The bad news..His computer has burned out,making it difficult to post...
The better news ..He will be back up soon...

It doesnt help when ya smashes up yer Razr Captain,Although I can understand why...:yahoo:

Looks great, beyond great!

Couple questions: What do you use for bug control?

And the mold issue, what can you do with it after it's got mold?

Can you iso oil it? Or whatever the term is....

Is there anything on the market to combat the mold and still keep the plant alive? Oh, and does it work....

Whoops, ment to say.........I think you're going to like the Silver haze. :smokin:

Corporal, I am glad to see someone posting for the Captain. I was reasonably sure he was okay, and must trimming buds and whatnot. Hell, I owe him a visit too. I need to get down there to serious MJ country and smoke a joint or two.

Hey Captain, come say High when you can.

Captain a Lilbird told me what the problem was,I asked why cant the Captain use ur machine?-Didnt exactly make meself popular with that suggestion something was muttered dont remember what as it wasnt important any way..Hope to see you t p f some time ,pm's await thee...

To all my friends here @ 420... if I still have any... LOL
What a long, strange trip it's been! I am still manicuring, there is light at the end of the tunnel though. :yahoo: So far, I have trimmed about 25 pounds all myself, give or take a few OZs. It would not take nearly as long if I weren't so anal about a finished product that bears my mark!

I have been unable to post any new pics and whatnot as my motherboard took a shite and I have been to busy to fix/replace it as of yet!

I just wanted to stop by, pay my respect to all you 420 freaks :thanks:

Soon, I will put up the pics to finish these threads and start a new one as I am launching a new project, a project of immense possibilities... w00t for me!

I need to get back in the trim room, the shite won't trim itself, no matter how nicely I ask... LOL

Suffice it to say, even through all the adversity of this last outdoor season; I am proud to say that this is hands down the best year I have ever had bar none!

I have to get back to work now but, I hope to be on here regularly from now on since things are slowly coming to an end... WHEW :ganjamon:

To those of you who have kept these threads alive in my absence, :thanks: for being a friend!

I will also be posting pics of all my finished products... I thing some of you will be pleasantly surprised!

See you all soon... peace out and :420: forever!

Holy friggin crap!! Great work, bro!! Good luck on finishing your trim, would love to stop by and pitch in!! Big props for a record year, hope you enjoy every bit of it!!

JUST PRAY'N we get the JOB in Oregon.......And MOVE...............................................
AWESOME,, Natural Beauty,,, very talented,,, are you a FFA member? LOL

Well done, Cap'n. I'm green with envy. Green, get it? Have a wonderful holiday, and good luck with the shopping. It seems you got a few of your pals covered already, though. Peace in the season,J.H.W.

Holee Cow. This just about seals it, I'm movin' west. Got some old friends up and down the coast and I hope they'll be o.k. with an unannounced drop-in. Just for a year or two. Smell 'ya when I get there,Captain. Merry Christmas to you and yours,J.H.W.

Wow 25 lbs !!! Be a bit of finger hash going around your place ah!!
I bet your fingers would be sore or even blistering from the scissors with that much harvest.
you have to invest in an ardvac it is a trimming tool that hooks to your vacuum. I never used one ,but I don't do 25 lbs lol:)
3 or 4 lbs I fine hard on on my hands .Props to U my Friend.:yahoo::bravo:

Did you drown in budz? :yahoo: :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom