CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

It's hard work, but someone has to do the testing :)

SWD. I pulled the lowest and smallest bud. Taste is very good, potency is still not there yet, so it's day by day.

IMAG6021.jpg
IMAG6026.jpg
IMAG6024.jpg
IMAG6028.jpg

Ah heck, take the entire smallest branch. :;): ... wash it up ... let it dry for a day or two ...

It looks like you'll still have enough left on the plant ... like, sheesh, is that gonna be a half pounder? I can't tell from here. She big.

And dammit, CS, your youngsters look entirely fake. MY plants have flaws all over 'em. Bah!

:thumb:

Hell yeah!! Everything looks great. Will keep Lucy in my thoughts to strecth for you:):thumb::Namaste:

:thanks: to everyone!

Hell yeah!! Everything looks great. Will keep Lucy in my thoughts to strecth for you:):thumb::Namaste:

Thanks TroyJan! I hope it helps! :) The smoke from my last one, was sublime, she's just a bit finicky.

Ah heck, take the entire smallest branch. :;): ... wash it up ... let it dry for a day or two ...

It looks like you'll still have enough left on the plant ... like, sheesh, is that gonna be a half pounder? I can't tell from here. She big.

And dammit, CS, your youngsters look entirely fake. MY plants have flaws all over 'em. Bah! :thumb:

Thanks GT! They are looking good for now, but I found a few mold spots on a few leafs, of THCB & Lucy. I vegged them along an outside wall, and I think the temp swing, might have activated a few spores. Doesn't look like PM though, so I'm happy about that. It looks relatively minor, so I'm going to first treat with Baking Soda and high pH water (9.3). If this doesn't work, I have some other organic sprays. I may use some chem nutes in the pot, but I don't spray with anything that is isn't OMRI, or exempt. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!

SWD - she is as big as she looks, I'm hoping for 6, ...and by 6, ....I mean 8 !
I doubt She'll get there though, even though she feels heavy in weight.
A slight deficiency and a small pot, will likely close that door....but I'm still hoping!
I'm going to take a branch later, and will let it dry out...good suggestion!
Potency isn't there yet with the oven-dried buds, but the high is pretty pleasant so far....Trichs are getting there.
Excited to see what I'm going to be smoking for a long while haha!

Ha. Must be rough. :roorrip:

You can be Director of Quality Control....Come on ova, and find out !! ;)

Said smallest branch. She's Blurple, and red, and some straight black and green too. Her orange pistols are turning brick red at the center. When they are almost all red, she should be ready. If that aligns with the trichs, I'll know for sure she's ready. This branch is also going to be put to good use. :) very sativa high. GT, you will love this one.

IMAG6058.jpg
IMAG6079.jpg
IMAG6078.jpg
IMAG6066.jpg

Ohhh, maaannn ... that's the stuff!

Beautiful coloration, and there seems to be a whole buncha trichs in all the right places. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And it looks like that branch wasn't doing anything anyway. :thumb:

You should think ahead about getting a series of really good pics before you chop that one. It'd look nice in POTM.

Ohhh, maaannn ... that's the stuff!
Beautiful coloration, and there seems to be a whole buncha trichs in all the right places. :cheesygrinsmiley:
And it looks like that branch wasn't doing anything anyway. :thumb:
You should think ahead about getting a series of really good pics before you chop that one. It'd look nice in POTM.

Aww shucks ;)

I might let her go another week, and if so, she'll look pretty tattered. Never know, though. :)

I would luv to be QC! Can you imagine? Get paid to smoke weed! :tokin:

how civilized ! ;

SWD smokes so spicy, one of the best flavors I've ever had. Her effect is clear, and sublime. I'm still ripped, and we've been cleaning the house for hours. I'm hoping it matures, to where the indica side of the plant, is also expressed. So far, testing is a success...but I'll have to keep at it.

I've been away from my plants for two night cycles. It's been some time, since I've been away, and I miss them a lot.
I'm coming home soon girls! :morenutes:

Edit: In Times Square, smoking said branch of SWD. She's insane. Straight-up clown-in-your-closet - insane.

...No sleep till...no sleep till....hahaha!

:cheesygrinsmiley: That is, after all, why we grow them.:rollit:

:cheesygrinsmiley: That is, after all, why we grow them.:rollit:

It's true. From your descriptions of the strains you like, you might really like this one. Very clear, good energy without adverse effects, and strong. I just took a branch, and will dry and weigh, and smoke. Here's to your fine ladies GT:passitleft:

Updates on the girls, hope everyone is doing well with this storm (and has enough weed to get them through - priorities!) :thumb:

SWD. She is ripe, as of today, exactly a day short of 9.5 weeks. I could pull her now, but she looks OK, and she's still swelling a bit, so she'll just float, till she tells me, she all done. :circle-of-love:

IMAG62091.jpg
IMAG6170.jpg
IMAG6161.jpg
IMAG6158.jpg
IMAG61541.jpg

One of her buds....for scientific testing...:smokin: Many of her calyxes are dark purple/black.
IMAG6250.jpg

THC Bomb. She stalled out at 24", so she really had no stretch. I know she was pissed I took those last two leafs! I should have trained her up a bit, maybe next time. She wants far too many nutes for her size, so she's a little deficient atm. She smells like frikken god-berries, if there were such a thing. Hope she gets started doing something....SWD-clone is lapping her.

IMAG6243.jpg
IMAG6239.jpg
IMAG6237.jpg

SWD-Clone. I left her to grow however she wanted to....just did nothing. She's still going to produce. Plant really has the urge to bud.

IMAG6139.jpg
IMAG6130.jpg
IMAG6128.jpg
IMAG6134.jpg

Peace, love, and great green nugs!

IMAG62091.jpg

One of her buds....for scientific testing...:smokin:
IMAG6250.jpg

Nice pics. :;):

There's your POTM photos right there. :high-five:

[Edit] LOL! I hadn't seen the thread - you entered! Bravo! (I was prodding you ... )

Nice pics. :;):

There's your POTM photos right there. :high-five:

[Edit] LOL! I hadn't seen the thread - you entered! Bravo! (I was prodding you ... )

Yes, and I thank you for it :high-five:
She has been a fun one, and she showed me what a 65% Sativa can do. A special thanks to you GT, my man, wish I could smoke her with ya! :)

Well, that's very nice :thanks: :)

Anyway, looks like I'm going to give SWD her last water today. I plan to pull her when she dries, in about 3-4 days, provided the trichs are where they should be by that time. If not, I'll feed her with molasses one last time, and then a final water, then chop.

She's had nothing but water and molasses for a long time, so she's using up her leafs pretty well - the greens are yellowing, and the purple is turning red - and the older larger leafs are drying out a bit. Pistols on upper plant are completely orange, with about 50% or better having a brick red core to the orange color. She's on the cusp....just waiting.

Going to start training her replacement today. Topping a GLP, and will soon start some Widow-Skunk regs, to fill in for the Bomb, & Lucy, and swd-clone. Seed shopping is past due. :)

:thanks::420:

Peace & Nugs to you.

Trics are looking like a go.
This sample is 3 days old (the trimmed bud in the pic), so I'm going to water today, and pull on the 19th/20th.
I have to hand it to Samsara, I'll be pulling at exactly: 70 days flower + 31 veg + 7 day transition = 108 days total.

In the pics, you can see the difference between the red pistol, and the orange. You can also see that she is purple, gray, and blue under the frost. High trich density. I'd say around 5% amber or a touch more. Still some clears, but CBD is still being converted, so some will ripen further, and I should still come in under 10% amber. This plant has matured almost equally, but the bottom is about a week behind the top. It's not enough spread for me to take the tops first - so she'll get the full chop.

0216_1.jpg
0216-3.jpg
0216-2.jpg

For drying in the winter, the RH in my house is very low, 20%. I'm going to have to modify my drying process, as they will dry in 3 days, and that's too fast. Will try adding humidity to one room, or modifying (enclosing, adding humidity) my drying boxes, to see if I can get a number north of 50%.

I'm not sure if I hit my goal of 175, but I'll find out soon enough! THCBomb is settling in, and I hope she will start to bulk soon.

Peace and nugs!

these plants are so nice man !!!
wish mine turn like these...;)
great job C.S.
cheers.

E.D.

Back
Top Bottom