CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

and nice training on GLP i must say...:goodjob:
she will reward these efforts 300% for sure.

keep up that nice work.

Hey C.S. your harvest is very nice for one plant only, i've never did that myself in a couple runs.
looks very trics covered and rock-hard nugs.
enjoy your budz bro'. green vibes to you and the girlz.

E.D.

and nice training on GLP i must say...:goodjob:
she will reward these efforts 300% for sure. keep up that nice work.

Thanks E.D! She was a big one, and my best yield by far. That strain in particular is very productive, highly recommended. There's a clone of her in flower now, and I expect ~5 from her, and I didn't touch or train her at all, just let her grow.

I'm going to see if I can coax a similar yield from the GLP, using the same process. I'm going to give her 6 weeks or so Veg, instead of the 4 weeks that they SWD got, as the GLP won't grow quite as much under flower. If I can get her to the same size, she should produce a similar amount, I'm thinking. Best of green to you E.D. !

Hey C.S , one of my buddy grown 10 ThcBomb and they really fatten in the 2/3 last weeks, the trics coverage will be insane even if it don't become very big nugs.

i wish your day is nice Man.
regards.

E.D.

have a question for you C.S., what led panel do i need to light (only led veg to flower) a 4X4 grow box?
i've always used hps and stop growing in spring to end september for heating issues (even if i use my vented glass-hood) and i don't like to stop anymore ,so as soon as i have some money i'll invest if it really worth it.
thanx M8, hard to find non-commercial opinions sometimes.
Ciao C.S.

Hey C.S , one of my buddy grown 10 ThcBomb and they really fatten in the 2/3 last weeks, the trics coverage will be insane even if it don't become very big nugs.

i wish your day is nice Man.
regards.

E.D.

:thanks: E.D. Things are good here, hope your corner of the world is chill bro! Good to hear about the THCB. It's just for me & missus, anyway, they can be small frosty little nuggets of joy. ;)

JUST starting week 6 flower for most of these moppets.

I also meant to say congrats on your harvest. It looks like top shelf smoke.:rollit:

have a question for you C.S., what led panel do i need to light (only led veg to flower) a 4X4 grow box?
i've always used hps and stop growing in spring to end september for heating issues (even if i use my vented glass-hood) and i don't like to stop anymore ,so as soon as i have some money i'll invest if it really worth it.
thanx M8, hard to find non-commercial opinions sometimes.
Ciao C.S.

There are lots of options, that will light a 4x4. I chose to get many smaller lights to get coverage flexibility. But, to get one light, my favorite right now, for the $, would be the XML350 by Advanced LED, who is a sponsor. It should compare with an enhanced spectrum 600w HPS or better, with only a couple/few degree rise in room temp. I don't have one yet, but I do have 3 of their other lights, and they work very well. The new ones have 10w Cree LEDs, which will penetrate deep, which I need, as I like to grow tall plants.

The Intelligent-Gro LED lights, which just started demoing here, look interesting too. I haven't seen all of the PAR data on them, but they look legit. Also, California Lightworks makes good stuff. Tons of other good names too. Cronichemphog has a LED 4x4 here, you might pop in there. Crawdaddy too. :Namaste::peace:

Nice job with the SWD carestalker, you are making me want to try a few seeds of that strain :)

+reps

Thanks man, she's been good to me. :thanks: I'm smokin her, and smiling with each keystroke. I have two beans of her left, and I'd give ya one!

Looks like THCB is starting to get interesting, and is fattening up. I'll get some pics soon. She's starting to yellow a bit, which I like to see.

Sideshow - SWD-CloneFlower Day 40 of 65.
While THCB does her thing, here are some SWD-clone pics and some dried shots of SWD-mother.

IMAG6531.jpg
IMAG6533.jpg
IMAG6545.jpg
0217_1.jpg

Peace, love and nugs!

Beautiful bud, Carestaker!

And mighty fine photography, too! Thanks for the artistry.

:thumb:

Love that nug shot CS! Is that a bed of zucchini its laying in? Very artistic. :bravo:

Thanks man, and, it looks like it could be zucchini. It's in fact, a Phalaenopsis, which I'm just learning on. She's got about 12 blooms right now, so I'm having some fun with her. They are my first orchids, and are fun, but are not the same, as growing our favorite plant. :) :yummy: Not even close. Still great watching them grow though. :)

Thanks man, and, it looks like it could be zucchini. It's in fact, a Phalaenopsis, which I'm just learning on. She's got about 12 blooms right now, so I'm having some fun with her. They are my first orchids, and are fun, but are not the same, as growing our favorite plant. :) :yummy: Not even close. Still great watching them grow though. :)

Orchids? Now that you mention it does like my wifes orchid leaves. Wow. I thought Zucchini for sure. Very cool.

I just ordered my sellf 3 Spicy White Devil beans, hopefully I get a pheno as good as urs :)

That's awesome! I hope you get her sister -- super productive, and the smoke is the bomb. I still long for some true Sour D, but this comes pretty darn close for me. Like Blue Dream. I might try to reveg the clone :)
Will try to post some strain specific info with the smoke report. :blunt: I really hope you enjoy her!

Orchids? Now that you mention it does like my wifes orchid leaves. Wow. I thought Zucchini for sure. Very cool.

Yes, the leaf parts....Now I want zucchini ;) How are your ladies coming?

Back
Top Bottom