CatfishKnight's Grow Room: 420's MarsPro Cree128

Half a cookie sounds like the right amount!
:slide: <— that’s the emoji of catfishknight with the wobbles. Sunnies must’ve fallen off. :laughtwo:
I’m finding it interesting. We both found the effects a bit disorienting to start with. I had no idea what to expect and was surprised to notice anything. The sensations of a ‘body stone’ were potent and immediate, lifting musculoskeletal pain and relaxing us both. Our only experience of this has been THC related til now. We were both braced for what felt like it was going to be a humdinger, but the hammer never hit. That kind of increased my wife’s anxiety with it for a day or two, but now she’s ok with it.
It is 8 days today in the fridge doing the low and slow. I expect it to take another week before jarring. I’m still looking forward to giving it a go all by itself with the morning coffee to see how it stacks up.
All week we’ve been using badly flash dried bits to amend joints and it’s really been great. The medleys have more bass in the mix for sure.
It presents exciting possibilities for home made meds.
:thumb:

Half a cookie sounds like the right amount!
:slide: <— that’s the emoji of catfishknight with the wobbles. Sunnies must’ve fallen off. :laughtwo:
I’m finding it interesting. We both found the effects a bit disorienting to start with. I had no idea what to expect and was surprised to notice anything. The sensations of a ‘body stone’ were potent and immediate, lifting musculoskeletal pain and relaxing us both. Our only experience of this has been THC related til now. We were both braced for what felt like it was going to be a humdinger, but the hammer never hit. That kind of increased my wife’s anxiety with it for a day or two, but now she’s ok with it.
It is 8 days today in the fridge doing the low and slow. I expect it to take another week before jarring. I’m still looking forward to giving it a go all by itself with the morning coffee to see how it stacks up.
All week we’ve been using badly flash dried bits to amend joints and it’s really been great. The medleys have more bass in the mix for sure.
It presents exciting possibilities for home made meds.
:thumb:
Yeah I didn't know what to expect for the CBD Critical Mass at 1:1 ratio. Did your Plant get a few amber trichomes? Where your very cloudy for harvest?

Mine did get a few ambers. So I know to cut a little earlier next run. I also lost a little to budrot :rolleyes: heigh ho.
The strain I ran was 30:1 cbd:thc, setting off the speed radar at 20%cbd.

Mine did get a few ambers. So I know to cut a little earlier next run. I also lost a little to budrot :rolleyes: heigh ho.
The strain I ran was 30:1 cbd:thc, setting off the speed radar at 20%cbd.
I wasn't sure when to harvest CBD plants, so after the leaves went totally yellow and the plants died. They just had very little amber and a little cloudy trichomes. A lot of clear balls on the top of the trichomes still. But still had a good hit from the cookies.

How’s it going, catfishman? Got anything in the garden at the moment?
Hiya Donkey... yes its been awhile. After harvesting the last grow,I decided to do 1 more plant. Before I watered everyday. This plant I am waiting till my water meter is on the dry side.

Attachments

• 20200703_192110.jpg
    20200703_192110.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • 20200703_191959.jpg
    20200703_191959.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 20200703_192036.jpg
    20200703_192036.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
What do you think is wrong with my 2 mother plants? Look at the spots on the leaves. Maybe the CFL grow light isn't strong enough?

Attachments

• 20200703_191923.jpg
    20200703_191923.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200703_191912.jpg
    20200703_191912.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
Hiya Donkey... yes its been awhile. After harvesting the last grow,I decided to do 1 more plant. Before I watered everyday. This plant I am waiting till my water meter is on the dry side.
Looking good man. Are you aiming to fill that lower screen before flip?
Another CBD is she?
What do you think is wrong with my 2 mother plants? Look at the spots on the leaves. Maybe the CFL grow light isn't strong enough?
I’m going to take a wild punt on calcium. It’s spotting, starting from the bottom up. Give calcium a go.
Good luck.

Looking good man. Are you aiming to fill that lower screen before flip?
Another CBD is she?

I’m going to take a wild punt on calcium. It’s spotting, starting from the bottom up. Give calcium a go.
Good luck.
Cool, I will add more cal/mag during watering. I have a calcium powder mixed into the soil from oyster Shells. Yes a cbd plant, Will fill the bottom before the 12/12 lighting... :)

Back
Top Bottom