Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Sorry for the delay I forgot the boys didn't have school today. So here are some pics as promised.
DDA:
IMG_20181115_122126.jpg
IMG_20181115_122112.jpg
IMG_20181115_122054.jpg

Tried getting a good pic of the purple her leaf tips up top are getting.
Blue Collar:
IMG_20181115_123520.jpg
IMG_20181115_123506.jpg

Alien Og:
IMG_20181115_122815.jpg
IMG_20181115_122653.jpg

All 3 have only received h2o ph6.5 as of now, but will be starting nutes soon. I will be using AN pH perfect 2 part Sensi bloom A&B @ 1/4 strength along with AN Bud Candy and Big Bud @ 1/4 strength.
I like AN ph perfect still like and run parts of the line. Imo bud candy makes everything taste similar it works good otherwise ; I prefer other sweeteners like generals pineapple rush, sugarcane, or tecnaflora sugar daddy. I almost always run AN Factor X, I’ve seen side by side comparisons with AN and other lines using factor X and not, from what I’ve seen it always is worth the money. Sorry to hear tha don was a dude.:rollit:

I like AN ph perfect still like and run parts of the line. Imo bud candy makes everything taste similar it works good otherwise ; I prefer other sweeteners like generals pineapple rush, sugarcane, or tecnaflora sugar daddy. I almost always run AN Factor X, I’ve seen side by side comparisons with AN and other lines using factor X and not, from what I’ve seen it always is worth the money. Sorry to hear tha don was a dude.:rollit:
Thanks bro... I will have to pick up some factor x and give it a try, what's the similar taste Bud candy gives just curious? I have a couple of buddies out in Mendo that swear by using brown sugar instead of any of the bottled flavor enhancers. So I'm going be try the brown sugar and molasses on one of them, then the Bud Candy on the other.

:passitleft::cough: Thanks bro I needed that, it's going that's for sure lol. Mom's home getting some much needed rest so I guess it's going better than it could. How are you doing Dutch?

So the wife and I went and tucked some leaves on the ladies a few min ago. While we had them out I showed her how rubbing the stem will give you an early indication on how they will smell in the end. Wow DDA smells of straight fruit. Blue Collar lost her skunky-ness and now smells of fresh blueberries she's the smelliest plant in the tent, Alien Og has a earthy/lemonish scent to her neither one over powers the other. It's so exciting to see my wife get into something I love so much, she never really showed an interest in growing until I got the DDA bean. Now she's in there almost as much as I am lol.

:passitleft::cough: Thanks bro I needed that, it's going that's for sure lol. Mom's home getting some much needed rest so I guess it's going better than it could. How are you doing Dutch?

I’m well man just about to bbq some bacon wrapped tenderloin !

That’s awesome you let wife is getting into it more! I wish mine would lol. I keep showing her pictures and hopefully one day I’ll get her helping more. She helped me trim a bit of my one WW plant lol but that’s about it so far.

Cheers to you pal !:passitleft:

I’m well man just about to bbq some bacon wrapped tenderloin !

That’s awesome you let wife is getting into it more! I wish mine would lol. I keep showing her pictures and hopefully one day I’ll get her helping more. She helped me trim a bit of my one WW plant lol but that’s about it so far.

Cheers to you pal !:passitleft:
Hey at least you have a helper when it comes to trimming my wife hasn't helped with that yet. Hopefully I can talk her into it soon I spent almost 12hrs trimming my last harvest by myself. I'm going to have way more now that we can have 12 plants recreationally, and I don't many friends. So I'll be trying really hard to get her to help lol. Bacon wrapped tenderloins on the grill sounds so good right now.
:drool:

Getting her to help was amazing and I wish I could get her more involved but time will tell! I think I just have to stop bugging her all the time with more grow stuff in the house weekly lol ! Got the new tent now I bought a new LED light that will be here this week! Amazing times for me her..... not so much lol:rofl: I’m a lucky guy she puts up with all my stuff ahaha !

I told her it all for a good cause though so I get the eye roll and “yea yea I love you”!
:rofl:

Keep em green my man! Sorry for the rambles lol

Just dropping by. I don’t have internet installed yet but they ran the wire Sunday. Hope all is well.
Everything is going good so far over here, hopefully they get your internet up and running soon. I just had to deal with the internet company wait myself, took them 10days just to show up and 1hr to run new wire lol. Will be doing some up potting tomorrow from solo cups to 1gal fabric pots on 5 seedlings. How's everything going at the new place MJ?

Back
Top Bottom