Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Beautiful pics Orlando, buds will be awesome for sure!
Please, take a look at your buddy 's pic. 5th(bud pic) shot.. Somewhat background in the middle.. nanners?
I will show you what I mean on pic in a sec
Edit can't download pic

Beautiful pics Orlando, buds will be awesome for sure!
Please, take a look at your buddy 's pic. 5th(bud pic) shot.. Somewhat background in the middle.. nanners?
I will show you what I mean on pic in a sec
Edit can't download pic
It may be a hermie I didn't notice it. If it is hermie she/he should be ok, he will be harvesting this week. Thanks for the heads up Birdie, I will let him know!!

I snapped a couple of bud shots while watering my girls this morning. Please excuse pic quality. My 5yr old shattered the screen on the cell phone, so it was a bit of a crap shoot! Both girls got pH 6.5 h2o with 1tbs of molasses per gallon.
Alien Og: Day 36 of 12/12
IMG_20181207_072631.jpg
IMG_20181207_072153.jpg
IMG_20181207_072118.jpg
IMG_20181207_072109.jpg

Blue Collar: Day36 of 12/12
IMG_20181207_073104.jpg
IMG_20181207_072948.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_072928.jpg
    IMG_20181207_072928.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 11
I snapped a couple of bud shots while watering my girls this morning. Please excuse pic quality. My 5yr old shattered the screen on the cell phone, so it was a bit of a crap shoot! Both girls got pH 6.5 h2o with 1tbs of molasses per gallon.
Alien Og: Day 36 of 12/12
IMG_20181207_072631.jpg
IMG_20181207_072153.jpg
IMG_20181207_072118.jpg
IMG_20181207_072109.jpg

Blue Collar: Day36 of 12/12
IMG_20181207_073104.jpg
IMG_20181207_072948.jpg

Daaaaaaaangggg. Scout !! Them frosty ladies would make a snowman jealous ! Just outstanding and some top notch flowers my man!

Keep it up!

I also got a couple shots of my veg girls. Their all in 1gal fabric pots and have only received pH 6.5 h2o so far.
Warrior's Tonic: This is the first cbd plant to grace my garden, and it's not even mine. This is my wife's very first plant. All she has received training wise is some light lst work. Other than that she's el natural. @ 30days from sprout she's looking good!
IMG_20181206_151958.jpg
IMG_20181206_152023.jpg

Grandpa's Gelato: Day 30 from sprout. This young lady hasn't received any training. Her structure and size are right where I want. She already has a nice smell only way to describe it is sweet like candy.
IMG_20181206_152259.jpg
IMG_20181206_152329.jpg

I almost forgot, I found and culled a male Warrior Kush yesterday. I'm replacing him with a Zamaldelica x Panama. I started germ on her last night fingers crossed for this one!! Now it's time to go to town and help my buddy with his harvest. Will post pics of that when I return. Hope everyone has a good day!!

Daaaaaaaangggg. Scout !! Them frosty ladies would make a snowman jealous ! Just outstanding and some top notch flowers my man!

Keep it up!
Thanks Dutch!! The Alien Og is frosting up like I've never seen. She smells identical to lemon pledge. Hope all is well my friend!

I also got a couple shots of my veg girls. Their all in 1gal fabric pots and have only received pH 6.5 h2o so far.
Warrior's Tonic: This is the first cbd plant to grace my garden, and it's not even mine. This is my wife's very first plant. All she has received training wise is some light lst work. Other than that she's el natural. @ 30days from sprout she's looking good!
IMG_20181206_151958.jpg
IMG_20181206_152023.jpg

Grandpa's Gelato: Day 30 from sprout. This young lady hasn't received any training. Her structure and size are right where I want. She already has a nice smell only way to describe it is sweet like candy.
IMG_20181206_152259.jpg
IMG_20181206_152329.jpg

I almost forgot, I found and culled a male Warrior Kush yesterday. I'm replacing him with a Zamaldelica x Panama. I started germ on her last night fingers crossed for this one!! Now it's time to go to town and help my buddy with his harvest. Will post pics of that when I return. Hope everyone has a good day!!

Happy harvest ! Enjoy your time trimming woop!

Did you consider keeping the male under a 23w cfl and collect pollen to make some more seeds for yourself?

Happy harvest ! Enjoy your time trimming woop!

Did you consider keeping the male under a 23w cfl and collect pollen to make some more seeds for yourself?
I considered it and would love to someday breed, but I don't think I'm ready yet. When I do breed I want to make sure it's genetics I want to spread, this is my first run of Warrior Kush I want to see what it's about first. Have you tried your hand at breeding yet? It's been a dream of mines since I grew my first plant, space is my issue but this spring we will be buying a larger house now mom's living with us.

I considered it and would love to someday breed, but I don't think I'm ready yet. When I do breed I want to make sure it's genetics I want to spread, this is my first run of Warrior Kush I want to see what it's about first. Have you tried your hand at breeding yet? It's been a dream of mines since I grew my first plant, space is my issue but this spring we will be buying a larger house now mom's living with us.

I haven’t had a chance to breed yet but that’s my goal for next year is starting up my breeding program!

I’ve just got cloning down now and that was my first step to saving genetics. Next step will be breeding and seed making but that’s not until next year after my wedding since I want to dedicate my time to that. From now until my wedding I just won’t have the time.

I completely understand that, not the wedding part but the taking steps part lmao jk. I've been happily with my "wife" for 10yrs never been married nor will I ever get married, we're happy where we are. " I got lucky". I do understand where your coming from tho gotta keep the wife happy, so they don't mind all the time we spend with plants. Congrats on the engagement she's a lucky woman bro. That means there will be a bachelor party coming up ooo now you have my attention!!!

I completely understand that, not the wedding part but the taking steps part lmao jk. I've been happily with my "wife" for 10yrs never been married nor will I ever get married, we're happy where we are. " I got lucky". I do understand where your coming from tho gotta keep the wife happy, so they don't mind all the time we spend with plants. Congrats on the engagement she's a lucky woman bro. That means there will be a bachelor party coming up ooo now you have my attention!!!

Thanks my man really appreciate that!

And oh yes bachelor party soon to be haha I believe my best man has it planned for end of January lol

You have to excuse me. I don't get around much LOL. Those are some great looking plants. Wish I would have been around earlier to watch from the get go. Best part comes in the next couple weeks so I didn't show up to late for a good show.

It is great that the wife is getting involved. I loved the CBD plant I grew. Really fun to grow and the frost on it amazed me.

Looking frosty on that blue dream.

Good call on waiting and seeing what the strain is like first. The only reason I would think you'd want to make any right now is if you're strapped for seeds.

Looking frosty on that blue dream.

Good call on waiting and seeing what the strain is like first. The only reason I would think you'd want to make any right now is if you're strapped for seeds.
Thank you bro, I'm not strapped per say but have no where near the collection of some of you guys. I'm starting to look more into sativas now, but not a lot of breeders out there. I think out of the beans I have only 1 is sativa, that's what I would want to breed. One day....
:passitleft:

Thank you bro, I'm not strapped per say but have no where near the collection of some of you guys. I'm starting to look more into sativas now, but not a lot of breeders out there. I think out of the beans I have only 1 is sativa, that's what I would want to breed. One day....
:passitleft:
Ace is an excellent place to look. Check out their site. Cannabiogen and Delicatessen both sell through Ace's site and they both focus on landraces as well. Bohdi has several landrace crosses listed as well there.

Tropical seed company is another one that has worked the landrace lines.

If you're looking at seed banks like World of seeds and Real seed company, keep in mind that they do minimal working of their lines. Some are just open pollinations of sourced landrace seeds. They're going to take a look more work, looking for good phenos.

Being a new grower to sativas you're best off starting with something from Ace. Dubi and crew know their breeding and they have done serious legwork in refining a collection of sativa gems.

Back
Top Bottom