Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

All is well here..... the waiting is going to be the worst part of it. You'll get to start a free exciting life. I totally get why your having a hard time getting sleep. I hope you do get some rest tho AB you've definitely earned it.

:hug:
It is ironical... So many nights I was kept awake, over a year of " maybe he will let me sleep tonight"
Now when I can... I am so happy for being out and moving on.. So I can't sleep
:rofl::laugh::rofl:

Ya the Don has 3 tops and is still early in veg, gonna grow it out and see what happens. I started germing 2 Warrior Kush F3 beans a few hours ago. Using the tried and true paper towel method no soaking before hand. I've honestly never soaked a seed before putting it in paper towel why start now.
Everyone has what works for them. The paper towels never worked for me really just hit and mostly miss. I usually rattle them around in a milk duds box with ultra fine sandpaper for a min then do a short soak usually 6-8hrs(used to do 24hrs but I now feel that’s entirely to long as had issue once). Mine goes straight into soil afterwards and that’s given the most consistent results for me. These last ones went straight to the soil which works most of the time for me, but I think rattling them around in the box helps keep the husk from being to strong and allows the cotyledons to open it more easily as I get tired of playing surgeon to free the plant before it dies in those instances(which soaking also seems to help as I’m sure the paper towel method does).

Hope everyone is having a great morning!! I took a peek at the Warrior Kush seeds I put in paper towel the other day. 1 has cracked an has a 1mm tap root so far nothing on the other bean. The wife came up to me last night asking if I would grow her a high cbd strain. She's been dealing with chronic pain for the whole 10yrs I've been with her only taking otc meds to help. Recently her Dr diagnosed her with fibromyalgia, and prescribed her a "non-opiate" nerve pain med. She absolutely hated the way it made her feel after a week and stopped taking them. So she's back to taking otc pain meds and in pain which is tearing me up to witness. So today I will be germinating 2x Warrior's Tonic: Harlequin x Warrior Kush - 1/1 thc/cbd. This will be my first attempt at growing anything high in cbd. I will take pics and post an update after the wife gets up. Have a great day everyone and stay lifted!

Thank you AB!! I will be needing all I can get with this one, hope all is well with my favorite birdie today.
:passitleft:
Ooo yes.... My girls are officially my Nationality as of today!!!!! passport applications next week...

I hope the WT works well for the wife, that’s some painful stuff that you don’t see unless you’re around the person a lot and understand. It’s very deceptive.

You’re going to need a bigger tent :cheer:

Thank you and I agree on the larger tent the wife actually does as well. It will happen in the future when the extra funds are available, lately I've had a string of bad luck with thing breaking lap top, my led went out, and to top it all off the car decided it wanted to a new ball joint, cv axel, tie rod, and a wheel bearing. Upgrades to the grow will sadly be several month's away.

Hope everyone is having a great morning!! I took a peek at the Warrior Kush seeds I put in paper towel the other day. 1 has cracked an has a 1mm tap root so far nothing on the other bean. The wife came up to me last night asking if I would grow her a high cbd strain. She's been dealing with chronic pain for the whole 10yrs I've been with her only taking otc meds to help. Recently her Dr diagnosed her with fibromyalgia, and prescribed her a "non-opiate" nerve pain med. She absolutely hated the way it made her feel after a week and stopped taking them. So she's back to taking otc pain meds and in pain which is tearing me up to witness. So today I will be germinating 2x Warrior's Tonic: Harlequin x Warrior Kush - 1/1 thc/cbd. This will be my first attempt at growing anything high in cbd. I will take pics and post an update after the wife gets up. Have a great day everyone and stay lifted!
Best thing you could have done.
Fibromyalgia is responding well to cbd.
:circle-of-love:

Good morning 420 Magazine fam!!
I got some great news as I woke up this morning, Michigan which is where I reside passed prop 18-1 legalizing recreational marijuana!!! I can now possess 12 plants at a time, all there is to do now is convince the wife that I need a larger grow area lol. I will have some pics to post as soon as the wife get up, sorry it's been so long. My son's pup chewed the internet wires up, and the internet company just came last night to fix it. While I was away the wife all of a sudden wanted to grow her own plant, so we popped 2x Warrior Kush F3: SweetTooth x (Banner#3 x Afghani), 2x Grandpa's Gelato: Grand Daddy Purp x Gelato, and 1 Warrior's Tonic it's 1:1 THC/CBD. All 5 seeds popped and were planted in solo cups. They were all above the soil yesterday. As for the other 3 ladies I put all 3 in flower, yes I got a new cheap led to flower with until I can get my hands on something nice. Blue Collar started showing pistils at day 30 so I went ahead and put them all in the flower tent. The reason I'm flowering them so small is this is my first time flowering more than 1 plant in my small 3x3 tent. So I flowered them early just to see how much room I will have after the stretch, that way ill know how many ladies I can pack in there, and how long I can veg them out before flipping without over crowding my small space. Stay tuned pics to follow shortly!!!

Picture time finally!!
Blue Collar:
IMG_20181106_134953.jpg
IMG_20181106_135000.jpg

Alien Og:
IMG_20181106_135029.jpg
IMG_20181106_135055.jpg
IMG_20181106_135106.jpg

Teflon Don:
IMG_20181106_135453.jpg
IMG_20181106_135338.jpg
IMG_20181106_135444.jpg
IMG_20181106_135416.jpg

Pics were taken yesterday before watering. Blue Collar and Alien Og got their first taste of bloom nutes. I used AN Sensi bloom A&B at 1/4 strength and Bud candy at 1/4strength. Teflon Don got straight h2o ph6.5 since she was nute sensitive at the start. I will post some pics of DDA and the new babies in a little bit. Hope everyone is having a good morning!!

Back
Top Bottom