Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

DDA: Day 15
IMG_20181106_134443.jpg
IMG_20181106_134533.jpg

Warrior KushF3:#1
IMG_20181106_133624.jpg

IMG_20181106_133726.jpg

Grandpa's Gelat: (Grandpa's Breath x Gelato)
IMG_20181106_133959.jpg

IMG_20181106_134112.jpg

Warrior's Tonic: 1:1 the/cbd (wife's plant)
IMG_20181106_134225.jpg

Thanks AB!! I'm loving the character Teflon is showing the structure of Alien and the potent sweet blueberry smell of Blue Collar. Can't wait to see what the little ones are going to do.

They will grow up to serious beauties :hug:
Thanks AB!! I'm loving the character Teflon is showing the structure of Alien and the potent sweet blueberry smell of Blue Collar. Can't wait to see what the little ones are going to do.

:passitleft: Thanks everyone!!
I went in to check on the girls all the seedlings are up and healthy, my 3 ladies in flower are growing by the minute. The one that has me shocked is the DDA, she's already showing pistil's on day 18. Does anyone have any experience with DDA she just seems so small to have pistil's already.

I went in to check on the girls all the seedlings are up and healthy, my 3 ladies in flower are growing by the minute
Didn't expect anything less :battingeyelashes:
DDA is just showing her appreciation of being in your care

Good morning 420 Magazine fam!!
I got some great news as I woke up this morning, Michigan which is where I reside passed prop 18-1 legalizing recreational marijuana!!! I can now possess 12 plants at a time, all there is to do now is convince the wife that I need a larger grow area lol. I will have some pics to post as soon as the wife get up, sorry it's been so long. My son's pup chewed the internet wires up, and the internet company just came last night to fix it. While I was away the wife all of a sudden wanted to grow her own plant, so we popped 2x Warrior Kush F3: SweetTooth x (Banner#3 x Afghani), 2x Grandpa's Gelato: Grand Daddy Purp x Gelato, and 1 Warrior's Tonic it's 1:1 THC/CBD. All 5 seeds popped and were planted in solo cups. They were all above the soil yesterday. As for the other 3 ladies I put all 3 in flower, yes I got a new cheap led to flower with until I can get my hands on something nice. Blue Collar started showing pistils at day 30 so I went ahead and put them all in the flower tent. The reason I'm flowering them so small is this is my first time flowering more than 1 plant in my small 3x3 tent. So I flowered them early just to see how much room I will have after the stretch, that way ill know how many ladies I can pack in there, and how long I can veg them out before flipping without over crowding my small space. Stay tuned pics to follow shortly!!!
Glad to see things working out for you! I got a new job and finally smoked ; no tolerance lol I went down like a tranquilized bear! lol
Beautiful looking plants Scout!

Glad to see things working out for you! I got a new job and finally smoked ; no tolerance lol I went down like a tranquilized bear! lol
Beautiful looking plants Scout!
Congrats on the new employment bro, and thank you!! The new light (to me anyway) is no where near what the old one was, but it will do for now gives me a chance to save for something nicer.
:passitleft:

Good morning 420 Magazine!!
Yesterday I made a 14.5hrs round trip drive to pick up my mom, but before leaving I checked on my plants. Teflon Don was a male and got culled before my trip. Such a bummer good thing I still have 10 of those beans left will be trying again. BC and AO are both stretching like crazy, but BC looks about twice as old as AO because of her size. DDA started showing pistil's on day 18 from sprout now at day 23 she's starting to get some purple just on her top. All of the seedlings are up and healthy so I'm at 100% with seedlings right now. Will have pics when the wife gets up. Have a good day everyone!!

Hi Orlando :hug:
Sorry to hear about Don... Maybe you should have named him Donna?
Hope you and mom get the rest needed after big road trip.
Big hugs to all of you. :hug: :hug: :hug:
And cookies to the 4legged ones.

Thank you birdie!! :hug:
Mom's getting some much needed rest, I got close to 4hrs so I'm good to go. The Teflon was a bit depressing, but I still have the other 2 photo girls and more Teflon beans to pop in the future. The pups say thanks as well, when you give the big one his treat make sure your standing, or your going to have a 130 pound lap dog that won't move lol.

Sorry for the delay I forgot the boys didn't have school today. So here are some pics as promised.
DDA:
IMG_20181115_122126.jpg
IMG_20181115_122112.jpg
IMG_20181115_122054.jpg

Tried getting a good pic of the purple her leaf tips up top are getting.
Blue Collar:
IMG_20181115_123520.jpg
IMG_20181115_123506.jpg

Alien Og:
IMG_20181115_122815.jpg
IMG_20181115_122653.jpg

All 3 have only received h2o ph6.5 as of now, but will be starting nutes soon. I will be using AN pH perfect 2 part Sensi bloom A&B @ 1/4 strength along with AN Bud Candy and Big Bud @ 1/4 strength.

Perfection :thumb:

Just clear something out plz....
Sorry for the delay I forgot the boys didn't have school today due to opening day of deer season
 :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek:Are they being shot at too? (the boys)

Back
Top Bottom