Ceramic Metal Halide vs HPS

thanks very much!
this is very useful info that requires much digesting.

i will have to look into these hints at digi's that are compatible and any possible upgrades that are likely.

you seem pretty well informed on this specific topic and ive seen you about, we travel in similar circles =)

i have no idea how difficult it would be to set up a white label style bulb company, but since philips are not the only people making them i can assume its not too proprietry to consider a business.

do you like me think this technology has been woefully undervalued?
im seriously considering costing up a business to bring these bulbs to growers in the formats we need them in.

thanks very much!
this is very useful info that requires much digesting.

i will have to look into these hints at digi's that are compatible and any possible upgrades that are likely.

you seem pretty well informed on this specific topic and ive seen you about, we travel in similar circles =)

i have no idea how difficult it would be to set up a white label style bulb company, but since philips are not the only people making them i can assume its not too proprietry to consider a business.

do you like me think this technology has been woefully undervalued?
im seriously considering costing up a business to bring these bulbs to growers in the formats we need them in.

Phlips MasterColor Ceramic Metal Halide ~ CMH ~ HPS-Retro White

wow that was a lot to read. thanks man i learned a lot.
it does answer my primary question. there is a market and they have dropped the ball.

from what i can see there is no reason a small start up company couldnt manufacture 1kw CMH or even higher.

i now understand a lot more about the ballasts as well and in theory there is a good possibility to make digi ballasts compatible.

so the products are viable and in demand and supplies are availible for us to use but they are less than 100% ideal in current form.

so all we really need is one of our gardeners with a keen interest in business and stacks of cash to start a manufacturing business crafting ballasts and bulbs using CMH tech directed at our needs.

cool stuff...i just need to get stacks of cash, lol. and im working on that =D

I was in a dispensary grow warehouse last week in Denver and every light they had was CMH except for some old halides they were phasing out. I have pictures when I get them off my phone. I am very interested in CMH and the complete light spectrum they can emit.

Hi Tranquil, did you ever test out CMH in your garden? I am going to give CMH a shot for flower in 2 weeks. Peace

V

No, unfortunately I never did. I only have LEDs in my tent. I might change out but then again I have had good growth with my LEDs.

Not trying to advertise but head on over to my journal in my sig if you want to see what is about to happen with CMH. I got the nutes dialed in, no more trimming, 12/12 started today. Vegged on LED, Flowering on CMH only

Peace

V:bongrip:

IMG_022343.JPG

Back
Top Bottom