CFL - Indoor - Soil Grow - Jack Flash #5

Re: CFL, Indoor, Soil grow, Jack Flash #5

Oh cool, I'll see how they are tomorrow, at least they got proper light on now. I have to leave one of the wardrobe's door open to have some air flow.. They will stay there till tomorrows night, when I will have to hide them in the morning. If it all goes OK, i'll set up the tent ASAP.

Another day, another pics!:) they are going welll under the light !

IMG_238810.JPG
IMG_23878.JPG
IMG_23868.JPG

add some more soil to the pot to bury the stems further, this will increase the stability of the seedlings as well as that portion of the stem will convert into rooting and add to your root structure as well. Should help at least until your space is setup. You can also stake them up with a paper clip. I use 125w cfl and I place it between 6-8" from seedlings 3-5" on a plant older than 2 weeks. Subbed.

Looking great ekinus!! with this babies veg time is something you decide, you can veg for 3 weeks to years, its all going to depend on your available space.

Your situation is similar to mine, I have the same available space, so I train the plant a LOT. Since its your first non auto grow, I would encourage you to let them veg for a while and start practicing some LST or training technique like TOP or FIM. The more nodes you can get, the more possible buds you are going to get once in flower. Keep in mind training the plant will always put you behind a couple of weeks cause the plant recovers.

I switched to flower after a month for the last grow and was not extremely happy with it. People say the plants with double or triple in size during flowering but I believe that can be managed fairly well for some strains. I only had one plant that was actually twice the size at the end as it was at the flip. I would say veg for two months and try and keep them as low as possible. Topping is a must or some LST. The current plants I have growing , 1 was LST'ed and loved it lol and the other was topped and twice. Feel free to check them out and i can try to help with with most questions.

Hey guys, thanks for the answers! Yeah Im gonna do topping, I just read a shitload of info about trim/lst/topping/hst/scrog etc. I don't want very bushy plants and Im also scared a little of LST, however I will enjoy doing topping. I think it's easy and worth it very much.

Also, I might get a sitting fan in the tent, to blow the air to make the stems stronger. Or I might just put the fan I have down at them, and keep then blowing with air till they start to flower, coz then I have to suck all the stinky smell out.

Pictures will follow tonight.

ui: the reason I can't have bushy plants, as a few of you saw how full was my tent with two plants, but now with three it's even gonna be more filled. I'll see how they go, also i'll tryna make the best buds I can.

Now Super cropping is the most risky one in my opinion, because if you apply to much force, bye bye stem, broken… you can still fix a broken branch by using tape around the area so it can stick back together, just like a cast would do to a broken bone.

Back
Top Bottom