Cheap Plastic Box Grow

20151020_070226.jpg

20151020_070303.jpg

20151020_070418.jpg

20151020_070446.jpg

20151020_070515.jpg

20151020_070531.jpg

Also just went through my journal, and would like to apologise for my spelling.. I rush this blog and my eyes arnt to great on this phone.

Shame wrecked, shame..

Worry not fellow grower... I get my mucking words fuddled too at times. :rofl:.... Especially after smokin

Loving the cheap box, diy... Man after my own heart.... Great work

You have some quality growers in your corner now, judging by the contributors...

+ reps for your tenacity in your grow space.... Recycling is a major grow mantra of mine too, as you know....

Must carry on reading your journal to the end now ..:Namaste:

Worry not fellow grower... I get my mucking words fuddled too at times. :rofl:.... Especially after smokin

Loving the cheap box, diy... Man after my own heart.... Great work

You have some quality growers in your corner now, judging by the contributors...

+ reps for your tenacity in your grow space.... Recycling is a major grow mantra of mine too, as you know....

Must carry on reading your journal to the end now ..:Namaste:

Bhahahahahahahaha mucking fuddled all the damn time!!

Have some crazy good professional help here, from some amazing growers. I'm so thankful..:circle-of-love:

I'm so on your page, recycling is key for a better world, if we can get rid of planned obsolescence the world would be a better place..

:thanks: for the +reps my friend.
It's a pleasure having you here BW, kick back have a laugh, and try and get Mr Am4zing to pass that j over. Happy days mate!
:welcome:

They're really coming outta their shell now, huh?

How is that cloner working for you? I still have yet to clone anything but will be doing it next summer hopefully a lot. I'm all about simplicity and that mini cloner looks perfect. Have you heard of fog cloning? I think I'll give that a try next summer as I hear it's about 100% effective. You should give it a YouTube search.

Anyhow, looking good!

All caught up... Excellent job... The cloner idea was just awesome....

Super healthy girls, lush n green... Nice structure and healthy root system... That will show itself in the harvest....

Sounds like you feel at home here on :420:... You choose well... Not a internet ninja or keyboard warrior in sight... They all over on other forums bitching.... I love this site too.... I wouldnt be where i am today, without the help from fellow growers....

In fact, i have found solice.. My marriage went tits up recently.... Members have been so kind with their words....

I am amongst kindred spirits and that means the world

Congrats again WS..... May your buds be big enough to trip over a Roo !!!

:goodjob:

They're really coming outta their shell now, huh?

How is that cloner working for you? I still have yet to clone anything but will be doing it next summer hopefully a lot. I'm all about simplicity and that mini cloner looks perfect. Have you heard of fog cloning? I think I'll give that a try next summer as I hear it's about 100% effective. You should give it a YouTube search.

Anyhow, looking good!

Bro! How ya been? I just subbed your latest journal, soz get high and lost in this site hey!!

Fully coming out of their shell, leaps and bounds everyday!! It's breathtaking..:love:

Cloner looks like its going well with the new growth, proof will be in the roots, as always..
That's so random you said that, it was only just last night I found myself in someone's journal that had a fog cloner and forgot all about it till you said it, looked super interesting. I'll go watch some vids this arvo..

Thanks for your kind words man!
Hope your happy healthy and highhhhhh :passitleft:

Bhahahahahahahaha mucking fuddled all the damn time!!

Have some crazy good professional help here, from some amazing growers. I'm so thankful..:circle-of-love:

I'm so on your page, recycling is key for a better world, if we can get rid of planned obsolescence the world would be a better place..

:thanks: for the +reps my friend.
It's a pleasure having you here BW, kick back have a laugh, and try and get Mr Am4zing to pass that j over. Happy days mate!
:welcome:

Im all comfy, feet up, and ready to enjoy your grow.....
Love a laugh too, gotta have a giggle aint ya ?

Glad i made you laugh and brightened ya day....

Gotta go now, its sleepy time... Catch you all soon

:circle-of-love:

All caught up... Excellent job... The cloner idea was just awesome....

Super healthy girls, lush n green... Nice structure and healthy root system... That will show itself in the harvest....

Sounds like you feel at home here on :420:... You choose well... Not a internet ninja or keyboard warrior in sight... They all over on other forums bitching.... I love this site too.... I wouldnt be where i am today, without the help from fellow growers....

In fact, i have found solice.. My marriage went tits up recently.... Members have been so kind with their words....

I am amongst kindred spirits and that means the world

Congrats again WS..... May your buds be big enough to trip over a Roo !!!

:goodjob:

I love this site and the people in it. Even when there are different opinions people are courteous, polite and there is very minimal tension. Makes for a healthy growing community.

And then you have everyone doing research and posting their findings. This may be the first time in history that this information can be shared so fast and so wide. It's amazing to be a part of..

I'm sorry to hear that bro. Know that we here if ya wanna vent, just swing me a message anytime!

Thank you again BW, how did you know there are roos in Antarctica.. ;)

I love this site and the people in it. Even when there are different opinions people are courteous, polite and there is very minimal tension. Makes for a healthy growing community.

And then you have everyone doing research and posting their findings. This may be the first time in history that this information can be shared so fast and so wide. It's amazing to be a part of..

I'm sorry to hear that bro. Know that we here if ya wanna vent, just swing me a message anytime!

Thank you again BW, how did you know there are roos in Antarctica.. ;)

There are Roos in Antarctica?? Shut the door! :)

Bro! How ya been? I just subbed your latest journal, soz get high and lost in this site hey!!

Fully coming out of their shell, leaps and bounds everyday!! It's breathtaking..:love:

Cloner looks like its going well with the new growth, proof will be in the roots, as always..
That's so random you said that, it was only just last night I found myself in someone's journal that had a fog cloner and forgot all about it till you said it, looked super interesting. I'll go watch some vids this arvo..

Thanks for your kind words man!
Hope your happy healthy and highhhhhh :passitleft:

:passitleft:
Good! I'm anxiously awaiting my flower flip. If that DIY cloner you have works well, I'm gonna make one and take a trimming to test it. I'm always down to save $$$
Get ready for some good greenery man!

Over 3000 views????
When I started this journal, I did it thinking nobody would ever read it. The support and encouragement, advice and love that I've had here is never ending. I can't thank you all enough for everything you do. It's weird, even though I don't know any of your names, I consider you guys some very close friends.

Humble starts, pass it to the left!

1441971742606.jpg
20151018_074448.jpg

Names and places are unimportant trivial details it's our love for this magnificent plant that bind us together and through that great friendships are born. My wife and I lost our baby during her pregnancy last year in june due to the baby not having enough fluid in the sack and so she had to deliver our son when she was only about 5-6 months pregnant. After that i was consumed by grief and needed an outlet so i decided to grow cannabis because i already was having trouble finding any and i like growing plants so i figured why not so i spent forever researching everywhere even got a book from a buddy but i always loved reading off this forum and so i lurked on here and got a grow under my belt and decided I had enough knowledge to join this site and contribute back what I had learned from my grow and from whatever research ive done. My overall point is people from every corner of the world all walk different paths but everynow and then their path may cross with another due to any number of variables in this crazy world and through that great journeys may be had. Sorry medicated ramblings here lol

That's very true lex, great friendships.
My heart aches for you and your wife lex, and I know nothing I write will make it easier. If you ever need to chat man, don't hesitate. I'm always about. I'm glad this beautiful plant was there for you.

Life has a funny way of crossing paths hey, and I'm so glad my path crossed with all of yours.
You're a top bloke lex, always helping out in this community. Thanks for everything you do here bro.

Don't ever apologize for rambling on this thread, its what I'm all about... ;)
That would make such a boss journal name... "Medicated ramblings"

Well I'm off to go check your journal, have a great day mate.

Well just went in the garden and things are looking good, starting to get a bit impatient for the flip. But I want to wait and do it right. Fingers crossed I can get these nutes soon. Here are the girls, Sarah is just bloody loving it, filling in and expanding out.

20151021_062125.jpg

20151021_062132.jpg

ALL the clones have this new growth on them,

20151021_062305.jpg

I'm guessing the purple stem is a result of the colder nights we are having, but I feel like this strain has it in their genetics, as the others have always been a little purple on the stem, including the original mother they came from,

I've taken the humidity dome off this morning, I'll just keep up on the frequent light water spray
20151021_062419.jpg

Hope you're all doing well, cheers for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom